Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ello, this is toxic speeking and welcome to my OCC shop. I noticed that this free commisson thread will take me awhile to get some art [ past experience] Again thnx for at least looking at my thread and at my OCC. Hope people would like to draw her, she really wants some art. Again Thnx
luv ya guys,
TOXIC

Also to the best person I think drew her well will get:
Cloud
&
[mabey]
Demonic Anklets

[reminder: i have the right not to give you Demonic Ankelts as i choose.]

[intro/rules/What I Would Like/OCC/Freebies/Dream Avatar]
Rules

[x] Dont be so rude about my OCC design I love it thats what matters.
[x] When you draw her i better see you finish, dont start drawing and not finishing.
[x] If you dont wanna draw at least stay and chat.
[x] Make this thread go up into the hundreds.
[x] No cursing, fighting at other gaia memebers please
User Image
Name: ♥Shizuki Hamasaki
DOB: September 9th
Born: 1930 Swedden
Mother Father: Mother - Karen was her name, a beautiful Swedden girl, daughter to a noble man in Swedden. Shizuki looked up to her mother for guidance and warmth as always as a child. Then when she was only 6 her mother died of a Illness leaveing her with her father.

Yukimora Hamasaki - General of the Japan army during the war aganst the united states he met Karen and married her, baring a child as well. He named her Shizuki. When her mother died he took her to Japan and did what he regreted. She was used as a experiment for the ultimate soilder, for Germany and Japan itself. Thus she became stronger and deadlyer and he had not choice but to destroy her when the war became to the end. But he didnt know that she had survived.

Her weapon -
User Image
A Katana that is all black with pink sakura blossom shapes in the blade. It is said she assasinated tons of people with one swipe of this blade. Made out of stainless steal and sharpend enough to cut through thin paper and through thick bamboo. The handle is pink and black.

Outfits: She usually goes with black/white/hotpink colors.
[1] Top and Skirt
Boots
[2]Dress
Boots
Also throw in some pink and black striped stockings.

Hair:[In the Pic on the left but with pink stripes]
Usually has it up but when its down i looks like this
Hair Down

Bio: After her mother died Shizuki was trained/drugged/ and went through brutel times. Her father put her in the program for super soilders. Shizuki was one of the lucky ones to survive. Scientist drugged her and messed with her DNA. The people who made her controlled her by comands not of her own free will. She assasinated tons of enemys and such even though in the pit of her mind it screamed "no!!". Then one day the project was shut down and the war was over but thus her fathered destroyed her and drowned her. But thus she did live cause of her abilities. In the deep cold water she froze in cacoon of ice.

When she awoke she was in the year 2007. The ice and chemicals preserved her young looks and made her feel like she did before. She remebered everything from her past, quickly she learned of the new age. Also that was freezed with her was her sword which she treasured very much. She was homeless and such and woundered around the city of NEW YORK. How she got there was cause of the ice which held her, it moved around for years and years thus landing her in New York. One day someone tried to steal her for his NEEDS and to own her in his BUSINESS. When he became violent she took out her sword and struck the guy. Not knowing what to do she dissposed of the body, taking his keys money and identidy she found his house and stayed there. Her senses got used to the new world she was in and she learned fast by just looking at everything, it was one of her abilities the scientists made her for. One night she swore to herself that she will protect the inocent and try to get rid of her sins, or die trying to. Now she is considered to be the Guardian Angel of the City.

Realationships: None

Theme Song: Memories - Within Temptation

Notes: She does have a eye patch over her right eye cause of one of the Scientists experiments, her eyes was burned from a incident and she is blind, when the patch is rememoved you are met with a silver colored eye.
What I would like

[x]Chibi
[x]Realism
[x]Manga
[x]Anime

The scenes i would really like to see is her in the dark city on top of a building carrying her sword and looking down at the people.

I would also like to see a scene with her in a battle position about to pull out her Katana.

I would also like a picture of her in a sad state, cause she is shadowed by those from the past.

Also her in a blood thirsty state as if she is going to assasinate something.
The Art: [0/100]

People Who Drew:
none

People I Drew: None yet but i will be watching
[yes i do art to]

Blessed Seraph

Scream, scream, louder.

Those boots are amazing. :O

I can't hear what you're saying.
Verdancy
Scream, scream, louder.

Those boots are amazing. :O