Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Traveler

Because I have you and another person quoting me. Thank the stars I quoted you guys when I did...
I deleted all of my posts in that thread, so the only way to quote me is to repost what they had posted when they had quoted me before while my posts were still there.
Xantara the Eternal
Because I have you and another person quoting me. Thank the stars I quoted you guys when I did...
I deleted all of my posts in that thread, so the only way to quote me is to repost what they had posted when they had quoted me before while my posts were still there.

> > truth be told i dont get this revenger thing. i dont pay attention to have the stuff that goes on in the site. XD

and boo drama is no fun. *pats*

Shadowy Traveler

Apparently it's Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you. Fourth = force). And also it's the day the Avengers movie is in theaters. So Gaia is having a war of sorts. x3
And there are items. So Revengers = Avengers.

Hopefully he'll stop quoting me. Not sure how to report him. xP
Xantara the Eternal
Apparently it's Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you. Fourth = force). And also it's the day the Avengers movie is in theaters. So Gaia is having a war of sorts. x3
And there are items. So Revengers = Avengers.

Hopefully he'll stop quoting me. Not sure how to report him. xP

aah gotcha. XD i saw the star wars thing on tumblr.

hmm if anything i think you can report his post or something.

Shadowy Traveler

His name is Vega-san. Not sure how to report his post, since nothing in it is offensive, just what he's doing.
Urgh, I'm too tired for this bull. If you want to see for yourself what he's doing, go ahead. Just... don't post, or he'll quote you, and then I'll be down to one person to help return me to a Revenger in case I get turned into something else. xP
Xantara the Eternal
His name is Vega-san. Not sure how to report his post, since nothing in it is offensive, just what he's doing.
Urgh, I'm too tired for this bull. If you want to see for yourself what he's doing, go ahead. Just... don't post, or he'll quote you, and then I'll be down to one person to help return me to a Revenger in case I get turned into something else. xP

XD meh thats ok.

>3> why no block him?

alsooo on a random note, forced my mom to watch lord of the rings with me. muahaha. >w> well not the whole movie, but we'll watch the rest tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff