Welcome to Gaia! ::

YES, YOU MAY DRAW MY CURRENT AVATAR.

Habiel is really cute. He can have a pudgy body. He can be giggly. But he can also be badass at times. At times, he changes to female. Habiel's female self is either adorable or dark and twisted. Or even a combination of both at times.

You may draw my current avatar or click here to see my selection of outfits for Habiel(If you are having problems with the link, pm or post)

Some of the outfits have headphones on. It doesn't matter if you choose to draw headphones that look more like DJ Studio Headphones. Free creativity is in your hands.

Also, my male characters can also be looked as a bishonen/"b***h boy" at times. So if those shorties need to be shorter and tighter it's fine too. twisted

In my opinion, what's so great about my character is that it has no definition in personality. Here is an image I found of characters that have different personalities: You may use it as a reference if you're having problems with finding a personality for your male Habiel drawing.[click the blue text]
He can also be drawn as a husky big stud. Everything is up to you; even the body.

I hope my character awakens the muse. Have fun !
RECEIVED ART WORK

The art will be titled with the user's gaiaonline member id number.

CLICK HERE TO SEE

Fashionable Trader

10,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
omg its habiel

I havent seen you for years xD

and whats this his asking for art rather than selling it xD
(0.o)..(o.0)
omg its habiel

I havent seen you for years xD

and whats this his asking for art rather than selling it xD
Well, I've been getting art gifts from friends lately and I just want to make it easier for anyone who wants to draw me or wants to buy art that I am included on. Plus, it's another way to enjoy gaia more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff