Total Votes:[ 192 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! Hi! How are you? Hello!

You may not know this, but Gaia's greatest President, Diedrich, was born on April Fool's day!

As President Diedrich's faithful supporters, members of the D-Party have the responsibility of putting together the GREATEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVENT OF THE YEAR for Mr. President Diedrich.

Last year, we put together an awesome Birthday Party for Diedrich.

One of the best parts about our event is that we featured Diedrich Birthday Arts drawn by real Gaians as decorations in the thread. We would really like to do this again!

That's where you come in, Artists!

Please draw a picture of [NPC] Diedrich getting his birthday on! For inspiration, feel free to browse the art in last year's thread. We want Diedrich eating cake, Diedrich wearing silly birthday hats, Diedrich opening presents, or basically anything you can think of that's birthday-party related!

By donating art, you give me permission to edit it (so I can remove backgrounds, resize, add text over it, etc), and use it in this year's Diedrich's Birthday Bonanza Event! I could use your art for banners, thread decoration, signature links, contests--WHATEVER! I will never remove an artist's signature, and I usually don't edit colors unless your art is black and white, in which case I may make it more colorful for the purpose of using it.

If you wish to donate art for this event, please see the next post for a form to fill out. (This is so I can credit you properly in the event thread).

If you would like to donate gold or items to this event, please send a trade to our mule.

If you would like to help plan the event, JOIN THE D-PARTY! And go post your ideas in this thread.

Art Featured by the talented Minghii!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

I want to make sure I credit all of our artists to the best of my ability. For that reason, I'm doing a form for art donations. You actually don't have to fill out the form to donate art, but doing so will make sure I link to whatever you want me to link to in the Thread. I want to do my best to give you full credit for your wonderful donation!

[quote="Hassli"][/quote]
[spoiler]
(Insert art here)
[/spoiler]
[b]Username:[/b] (Here)
[b]Any Links You Want Included:[/b] (Examples: Your Gaia Art Shop, Your Gaia Freebies Thread, Your Profile, Whatever)
[b]Other Notes:[/b] (If you want to say anything else)

We also have a few Special Requests. See the next post for a list of these. Depending, the list may grow longer. If you have an idea for a contest, and you would like to talk to me about making art to go with your idea, let me know. (You can make a template for a thing, or make a picture to represent a specific contest idea.)

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

We do have a few special requests that relate directly to event games, if you would like to work on any of these, please let me know ASAP so I can note that you are working on it so others know that we already have someone making that art.

These are definitely not a requirement, but they would help us to host our event games.

Diedrich's Birthday Cake Game
    We need art of a cake with five lit candles on it, and then art where each candle is blown out one at a time. Total of Six Arts. I see this as being a nice Diedrich cake, with five lit candles, then the same cake with one candle at a time going out until all five have gone out. If you want clarification for this, see under the spoilers for a better idea of how this will work exactly.

Here is how the contest will work:
    You have to help Diedrich blow out the candles 1 at a time.

Diedrich will be turning 5 this year.

So there will be 5 winners- each will receive a nice Toxic Green item if we secure the funding for it.

1. (Art of the cake with 5 lit candles) RNG from 1-50. First person to get a 1 blows out the first candle.
    2. (Art of the cake with 4 lit candles, 1 blown out) Afterwards, we have everyone RNG from 1-100. First person to get a 2, blows out the second candle.
    3. (Art of the cake with 3 lit candles, 2 blown out)Then, 1-150, first person to get 3, blows out the third candle
    4. (Art of the cake with 2 lit candles, 3 blown out)Then 1-200, first person to get a 4, blows out the fourth candle.
    5. (Art of the cake with 1 lit candle, 4 blown out)Then 1-250, first person to get a 5, blows out the last candle!
    6. (Art of the cake with 5 blown out candles) AND EVERYONE GETS CAKE! RNGs 1-500 with 8-10 Cake-related prizes if they make it that far. Each of these 8-10 people will win a Cake-related item.

That could be really fun if we got someone to design a nice Diedrich Birthday cake for us.

Claimed By: Rouage Lapin

Pin the Tail on the Grunny
    Think pin the tail on the donkey, but with a Diedrich. I need two arts. One with a Diedrich with no tail, one with the tail successfully added.

This is going to be a quote party game during the event. We will post the "Pin the Tail on the Grunny Art" (No tail), and ask the participants in the thread to "match" a number on RNG or Dice Contest We'll say "Roll 3 6-sided dice" or "RNG 1-100"-- "first person to match my number will pin the tail on the grunny!" Then the person who gets it, will be quoted with the "SUCCESS, You pinned the tail on the grunny!" image. (Art with the tail)

Completed By: chocoberrymint

User ImageUser Image

We will always need images of Diedrich doing birthday things, so don't worry if all of these are taken! We will try to use every art we get in some manner!
We need art to feature in banners and signature-links, as well as are to pepper the event thread. SO everything you can give us is much appreciated.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
auralife
Hassli

User Image

Username: auralife
Any Links You Want Included: This one please <3
Other Notes: Thanks for linking me to the thread >> I probably wouldn't have been able to find it on my own >.<

minghii
Hassli

picture is super huge btw

User Image

resized for convenience
User Image

Username: minghii
Any Links You Want Included: nah
Other Notes: HAHAHAHAHAH RIGHT ON THE DAY BEFORE THE PREZ' BIRTHDAY I AM SO ON TIME /gets slapped

Queen Seraphim
Hassli

Username: QueenSeraphim
Any Links You Want Included: N/A
Other Notes: Sorry, i suck at drawing but i had to make Diedrich throw cake lol

llama8o8
Hassli

User Image

Username: llama8o8
Any Links You Want Included: Pixel Shop dA
Other Notes: I could totally finish the song/add confetti/birthday hats whatever if you want me to P: I just got lazy xD

Kason-sama
heart
Hassli

User Image

Username: Kason-sama
Any Links You Want Included: My DeviantArt (Warning there's some NSFW ((mostly like blood and violence tho))
Other Notes: Sorry it's being posted now, I had every intention on posting a while ago (as well as drawing and posting a lot more then just this) but things got busy and I lost track of time, sorry U-U
heart

PandaLoaf
Hassli

User Image

Username: PandaLoaf
Any Links You Want Included: Well, here's My Art Blog and My dA!
Other Notes: I hope it's okay that I gave him fingers;; But either way, I hope the President has a splendid birthday! Also I hope the picture isn't crazy big!;;

kitharion
Hassli

Username: kitharion
Any Links You Want Included: [My Profile]; [My Website]
Other Notes: This is a work in progress, I should be finished with the colour soon emotion_bigheart

(also, modeled after this, of course!)

Phieth
Hassli

User Image

Username: (Here)
Any Links You Want Included:
My art shop
Other Notes: just make one of a hell party to our president... classified_diedrich

the heart never forgets
Hassli

Username: the heart never forgets
Any Links You Want Included: N/A
Other Notes: Party time~

Freaque of Nature
Hassli

Username: Freaque of Nature
Any Links You Want Included: DA I dont really have an art shop I just float.
Other Notes: Dietrich says "no cake fo you!" lol jk

Lady Laserina
Hassli

User ImageUser Image

Username: Lady Laserina
Any Links You Want Included: Deviant Art ~ Art Shop ~ Quest Thread
Other Notes: Happy Birthday Diedrich!
S
the trans agenda
Hassli

User Image
x

Username: the trans agenda
Any Links You Want Included: gaia art shop | tumblr art blog | deviantart
Other Notes: pls buy my art

Shanryo
Hassli

Username: Shanryo
Any Links You Want Included: You don't really have to include anything! I don't care if I'm not credited on this one; this is all yours.
Other Notes: ...I probably made him too cutesy. Oops. But hey, at least it's a pretty big picture so I guess it could have a good bit of uses when it comes to editing?

alternatereality360
Hassli

User Image

Username: alternatereality360

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Did you know?
I drew something for Diedrich's birthday that I thought you might like! Please check it out!
User Image

I hope it is satisfactory!
That's all! Bye now! Bye! Goodbye!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Call me Sassie
Hassli

Username: Call Me Sassie
Any Links You Want Included: Nope
Other Notes: Yep Diedrich Style.

YuukiPookie
Hassli

User Image

Username: YuukiPookie
Any Links You Want Included: Not that I know of redface
Other Notes: There aint no party like a Dparty ~

Call me Sassie
Hassli

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja

Username: Call Me Sassie
Any Links You Want Included: Nope
Other Notes: Feel Free to edit size, or ask me and I can I tend to make things big XD

Fusselkeks
Hassli

User Image

Username: Fusselkeks
Any Links You Want Included: ᶠ ʳ ᵉ ᵉ { Ɓ Є Є Ƶ }, my dA
Other Notes: I dedicate this pixel to our President Diedrich and all his supporters

TripleCritical
Hassli

User Image

Username: TripleCritical
Any Links You Want Included: Tumblr gallery - Gaia art thread
Other Notes: Necassary bad pun. Happy birthday, President!

E l l i o t L i
Hassli

User Image

Username: E l l i o t L i
Any Links You Want Included: My Art Shop ♥
Other Notes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIEDRICH!
this is awesome! Thank you!
classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Username: x L i g h t x S o r a x
Any Links You Want Included: ninja Not at the moment, no
Other Notes: I hope I'm not too late. The smaller one is actual size, the bigger one is at 800% zoom thingy thing thing?
classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich classified_diedrich

User Image

Username: Captain Pupi
Any Links You Want Included: None in particular
Other Notes: The image is transparent if that helps~

User Image

Username: Snoekie Koekie
Any Links You Want Included: No links necessary, just doing this for fun.
Other Notes: The icing is made of real grunnies!
User Image

Username: Nikko Roseus
Any Links You Want Included: Deviant Art and New Tumblr page...still working on emo
Other Notes: I love fun events like this, I'll come for sure. <3
This picture is Diedrich sporting an April Diamond Birthstone crown, sash & (not yet available) scarf. wink
User Image
Username: BakaSheepTard
Any Links You Want Included: Art Shop

User Image

Username: BonkyTheClown
Any Links You Want Included: Tumblr, art freebies thread
Other Notes: (If you want to say anything else)
User Image

from anonymous
User Image
Username: Porkbone

User Image

Username:Enpuresu
Any Links You Want Included: Lazy Dayz Join Freebies and Deviant art
User Image
Username: The_Sleep_Card
Any Links You Want Included: DeviantArt

Username: TechnicolorGentleman

User Image

Username: Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Any Links You Want Included: Non biggrin
Other Notes: Remember that one time the president ate his children? :3

User Image

Username: systemfailure99
Any Links You Want Included: I wanna say the D-Party Doodlez Art Shop and my dA account. I am in the works of making my own Borderlands style Art Shop...but I'll leave that out.
Other Notes: Still working on getting more Diedrich art out. I don't think I have the finesse as other artists do to keep my art neat. I kind of like things a little blurred. But nonetheless it's Diedrich art!!!! I can get a bigger size if needed. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

Username: Jigo-san
Any Links You Want Included: Nnnn... I guess just the link in my sig, for my art shop, but it's not open right now.
Other Notes: I LOVE DIEDRICH and I hope he has many more birthdays.
User Image

Username: Suicidal Satire
Username: Blondie_BearRawrs
Link: Art Link (also, Deviant Art!)
User Image
User Image

Username: evilfuzziebunnies
Link: Deviant Art
User Image

By an anon
Pin the tail on the Diedrich party game
User Image
User Image

Username: chocoberrymint
Any Links You Want Included: umm that's okay! I was just happy to draw the awesome President!
Other Notes: ILY President Diedrich! You age well! (: (oh do you want any text on these images? and you can resize to whatever size you wish...although probably not any larger)
User Image
Username: Hero-corn
Any Links You Want Included: The Intelli-Castle
Other Notes: Originally I was going to draw Diedrich with the cake, but then... I just... added ears to the cake on whim.
So, Diedrich cake.
sweatdrop
User Image
Username: e r i - o u o
Other Notes: i don't really know anything about diedrich, or any of the gaia npcs for that matter, but uh
i tried ; v ;
User Image
Username: Elyralith
Any Links You Want Included: profile then? hngg idk
Other Notes:
hi there! hello!
i've always admired diedrich, but it seems like too much work to become a follower!

but he's very
ah
uh
interesting!

i wanna eat him

so yes! i drew you something!
hope you like it!
though it's not really worthy of the mighty president!

he tasted very good!
thank you for sharing your diedrich cake!

fun fact! did you know that diedrich cakes are made from diedriches?!

okay, bye! <3

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
To this thread:
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96028693/][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2vdkuxf.png[/img][/url]

Other Links, Same Event Planning:

Link to all Three:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24626941][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/a1029v.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=36486901][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2ms0vhf.png[/img][/url]
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96028693/][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2vdkuxf.png[/img][/url]

OTHER LINKS:

User Image

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Hello! My name is Hassli, and I love [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/npc-president-diedrich/24886317/?_gaia_t_=718][NPC] Diedrich[/url]!

His birthday is coming up on April 1st, and I want to throw him an awesome birthday party!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/diedrich-s-foolish-b-day-party/diedrich-s-birthday-bonanza-congrats-to-our-winners/t.91219159/]Last year[/url], his birthday featured some awesome art of him enjoying his birthday, and I was hoping we could repeat that this year.

Would you be willing to draw a picture of Diedrich for his birthday? Put him in a birthday hat, or with some presents or cake!

I have a request thread too if that helps!

Thank you for your time! If you decide to help me, I promise I will credit you!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
classified_diedrich

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
classified_diedrich

Interstellar Kitten

My art isn't good enough to be featured in the games that are planned so far, but I can try to do something for the D-Party!

Hunter

Hassli

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

User Image

Other Notes:
            hi there! hello!
            i've always admired diedrich, but it seems like too much work to become a follower!

but he's very
            ah
            uh
            interesting!

i wanna eat him

hope you like it!

he tasted very good!

okay, bye! <3

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Elyralith
Hassli

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

User Image

Other Notes:
            hi there! hello!

but he's very
            ah
            uh
            interesting!

i wanna eat him

hope you like it!

he tasted very good!

okay, bye! <3

Thank you so much! I can definitely see using this for a signature banner during the event!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Jigo-san
My art isn't good enough to be featured in the games that are planned so far, but I can try to do something for the D-Party!
YAY!

limckiwi's Partner

Demonic Hellraiser

42,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Party Member 100
Well my art really isn't that good...but I suppose I could always try and fail horribly but it's fun at least. ^^

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
classified_diedrich

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash