Welcome to Gaia! ::

My list is more than full at the moment - no more requests until I'm done, please! I'll remove this message when that happens.

I am no longer doing anything for free in color, which comes into effect immediately. This is because I don't need experience coloring in paintshop - not really, anyway - and I'm giving up, out of great irritation, on pastel chalk. The three that I already have done will still be in color, but no further coloring will be done.

At least, not for free. PM me if you want it in color bad enough to pay.

^-^ Leave a desciption of what you want! Depending on how many requests I get, I might not get to you for a while, but hey, it's free! Why not?

Check out my gallery, which is in my signiture, if you want to see some of my work. I don't have much up there, but you can always look!

Note that since you're not paying, I might not be willing to do it in color, depending on my mood.

I do poetry, too, by the way. That's what I'm really good at! You can leave requests for that here, too.

Please use the following form!

Username: (Your screenname. Duh.)
Colored: (y/n)
Type: (Full-body avi, headshot avi, fullbody oc, headshot oc, half-body oc or avi)
Pose: (Optional)
Description: (OCs only, unless you have a specific request relating to your avi)

If you're giving me an oc without a reference shot, it's not my fault if I get it wrong. Unless you're very descriptive, it's hard to turn written word into an image.

~
When I've finished all five in the current que, I'll scan them, upload them, and distribute them to their respective owners. ^-^' I don't have a scanner on this computer, so it'd be really annoying to scan each as I finished it.

QUE:

1. Poison_Ivy89
2. Frella
3. [asian_girl]
4. Moon Hush
5. Teh Kyra

Eloquent Conversationalist

Username: poison_Ivy89
Colored: yes please <3
Type: Full-body current avi
Pose: n/a
Description: n/a

please and thank you <3
Username: Frella
Colored: Yes
Type: Full-body Avie
Username: [asian_girl]
Colored: yesh please^^
Type: Full body avvi
Pose: playing th guitar of demona
Description: [X]

Feral Kitten

Username: MoonHush
Type: Full Body

Firebreathing Fox

User Image

[Username] Teh Kyra

[Colored] If it's not too much trouble, please -^^-

[Type] Fullbody OC

[Pose] No Prefference.

[Description]

Head
    Kitari's hair is long and black, reaching to about her hips. It's tied in two low ponytails and she has long bangs that reach to just about an inch below her cheekbone and are swept to one side. She has slitted pupils and her eyes are a cream-yellow color.Around her neck she wears a blue-violet collar with a silver ID tag on it that has the Kirigakure symbol engraved into it.

Upperbody
    She wears a light-grey, skin-tight sleeveless shirt, that's actually long enough to reach the top of her thighs with a rounded collar[kind of like a wife beater], with a long-sleeve, fishnet shirt underneath, the sleeves reaching just a little bit passed her wrists.

Lowerbody
    She wears black, skin-tight, capri-length pants and wears her blue violet-clothed hitai-ate(ninja band) loosely around her hips, the metal plate off to the side.

Feet
    She wears black shinobi sandals.
~draw me cool and smexy xd ~

draw me please xd

~i know you want to~
Username: Kaze_Kanzaki
Type: Full-Body
Pose: your choice 3nodding
Description: make it cool and smexy xd

Feral Kitten

Anxious Kitten

Username: ~pawky.luff~
Colored: yesh
Type: fullbody avi couple? (If not just one of Pawky) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pose: huggeh?
Description:

Kawaii Shoujo

Username: Rainbow_sparckle
Colored: yes please 3nodding
Type: Full-body avi heart
Pose: whatever suits you 3nodding
Description: current avi ^^

Thanks! mrgreen
Username: fantasy_fire_kitsune88
Colored: if you have time
Type: Full-body OC
Pose: Just standing
Description:
Race: Kitsune
Eye Color: Light blue
Hair: Red with silver streaks
Skin: Tan
Markings: One stripe on each cheek
Fur: Red with silver tips
Height: 5'9
Body Type: Toned
Outfit: She wears a skirt that reaches her ankles and is split up the side to her hip, under it is a pair of tight pants (sort of like Sakura's type of outfit except not one piece). Her top is Chinese styled which shows off her stomach and she wears a sash around her waist. She also carries a Japanese style sword and has an arm band with 2 gold bracelets on her wrists (like ancient Egypt type ones). [pic]

Firebreathing Fox

~draw me cool and smexy xd ~

i didn't make it on the list neutral
will you do more?

~i know you want to~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items