;o

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

Lol! If you did you're going to pay... stare If you somehow managed to destroy it without even being here, without even knowing I existed. Because my tablet was like this last time I tried too. :I

Anyways, I made one version with a background color and one without, couldn't decide which one I like more. xD

Without With
"I can't decide either."
T wT
"you make me so jelly... I can't draw anything... ~face desks~ It looks so goooood."
T wT

xD
Thanks, it's called "practice". >u> But it helps to like drawing too of course.
"I've had two classes. X wx I have miniature hand tremors and I couldn't draw to save my life."
= w=

Oh, I see... My sister has something similar to that, some days her hands are very shaky. :O But she draws when they aren't. :3 But I guess if your hands always are like that it would be too frustrating not being able to draw what you could have been able to, just because of your hands. :I Classes aren't always necessary. :3 I started drawing long before having any classes. ^u^ But now I go to a school where we do lots of artsy stuff... :/ I guess I have learned something, but I've mostly taught myself. ^u^
I stopped trying to draw and I started shooting. X wx I can shoot target over 300 meters off. :3

Isn't it difficult to shoot if your hands are shaky? :O I've only shot with a bow and arrows once before. xD But I did pretty well for the first time. :3 I hit the middle 4 of 5 times. ^u^ And the last one was pretty close too. It was pretty fun, maybe I should try shooting with guns too sometime. biggrin But I decided to not go to the army anyways (though I was invited! O.O ), so I' m not sure where or when I would get the chance. :I

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

xD
"I've had two classes. X wx I have miniature hand tremors and I couldn't draw to save my life."
= w=

Oh, I see... My sister has something similar to that, some days her hands are very shaky. :O But she draws when they aren't. :3 But I guess if your hands always are like that it would be too frustrating not being able to draw what you could have been able to, just because of your hands. :I Classes aren't always necessary. :3 I started drawing long before having any classes. ^u^ But now I go to a school where we do lots of artsy stuff... :/ I guess I have learned something, but I've mostly taught myself. ^u^
I stopped trying to draw and I started shooting. X wx I can shoot target over 300 meters off. :3

Isn't it difficult to shoot if your hands are shaky? :O I've only shot with a bow and arrows once before. xD But I did pretty well for the first time. :3 I hit the middle 4 of 5 times. ^u^ And the last one was pretty close too. It was pretty fun, maybe I should try shooting with guns too sometime. biggrin But I decided to not go to the army anyways (though I was invited! O.O ), so I' m not sure where or when I would get the chance. :I
"Nope, it's my fingers that are messed up I can hold a weapon perfectly."
x3
"I plan on getting a semi-automatic shot gun next month. > w>;; I <3 my guns x3"

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

xD
= w=

x3
"I plan on getting a semi-automatic shot gun next month. > w>;; I <3 my guns x3"

Ooooh... So that's how it is...

Hahahah, how boyish of you. xD You can just get guns like that? :O I thought you could only get guns for no reason if they were the hunting kind of gun... >o> And that otherwise you would have to get some special license or something... But, uh... As I said earlier, I don't know much about this. xD

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Acyiel

well shoot, you changed D;
User Image

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

Hahahah, how boyish of you. xD You can just get guns like that? :O I thought you could only get guns for no reason if they were the hunting kind of gun... >o> And that otherwise you would have to get some special license or something... But, uh... As I said earlier, I don't know much about this. xD
"Full auto and silencers yeah, anything semi auto and over 7.5 inches in barrel length a 16 year old could buy. I bought my rifle when I was 17 in five mins of walking into the store I had it all wrapped up and ready to go. :3 Have to be 21 to buy a pistol though."

Enduring Hunter

[hated_monster]
Acyiel

well shoot, you changed D;
User Image
"Nyu, It's not gunna stay like this I was just getting into a RP alittle bit and had to show someone my face."
> w>;;;;;;;;;
X wx<3
"Thankiesssss much!! x3"

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

"Full auto and silencers yeah, anything semi auto and over 7.5 inches in barrel length a 16 year old could buy. I bought my rifle when I was 17 in five mins of walking into the store I had it all wrapped up and ready to go. :3 Have to be 21 to buy a pistol though."

Hahaaha. xD Not sure what to say to that, you seem to know your stuff.

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

"Oh yeah. > w> I know the only place that has tight virgin butthole gun laws is Cali. xD They don't let anyone have fun. But yeah, I want to start gunsmithing and get paid to make guns > w>"

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

"Oh yeah. > w> I know the only place that has tight virgin butthole gun laws is Cali. xD They don't let anyone have fun. But yeah, I want to start gunsmithing and get paid to make guns > w>"

Seems like an idea! biggrin Oh! I forgot! I actually came to the freebies forums looking for art! X.X I always end up drawing art for others instead. gonk

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

Seems like an idea! biggrin Oh! I forgot! I actually came to the freebies forums looking for art! X.X I always end up drawing art for others instead. gonk
x3
"well I'd draw you but I can't draw! x3"

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

Naw. :3 That's okay. ^u^ I could always draw myself.... But that is boring. D:

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

Naw. :3 That's okay. ^u^ I could always draw myself.... But that is boring. D:
"that's like going shooting and no one around to watch me."
> w>

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Enduring Hunter

Sentinel of Anarchy