Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

Oh, I see... :O I don't know much about guns and such. xD

Nah, I could use some practice. emotion_c8 But it would be nice if you could make your equipped list view able so that I can see what items you're wearing. ^u^
"I know alot about guns n such."
X wx;;
"And I believe it is, if you use the little bar under my avie."

Hahaha, good for you. xD At least if you have use for such information, and since you do know alot about it I guess that you also have use for it. razz (I can't say I do, even though it's interesting)

Nope, it's not. :/ But I'll survive without. xD Some items might be a little improvised, but it's fine really. :3
"Try now?"
o 3o

Yup, it's working. :3 The drawing is done though, didn't actually turn out that bad. :3 I'm going to scan it now. ^u^ Might take a while, but yuh... just wait a bit. ^u^
"Okays. o3o that was fast x'3"

Oh really? It was only one drawing though, and I didn't bother to be very accurate. :/ Didn't use the rubber either, and that makes everything go much faster! xD But I'm still working on the editing... -___-; I think I want to add some color. :I If only I get my tablet to work!!!! emotion_0A0

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

Hahaha, good for you. xD At least if you have use for such information, and since you do know alot about it I guess that you also have use for it. razz (I can't say I do, even though it's interesting)

Nope, it's not. :/ But I'll survive without. xD Some items might be a little improvised, but it's fine really. :3
"Try now?"
o 3o

Yup, it's working. :3 The drawing is done though, didn't actually turn out that bad. :3 I'm going to scan it now. ^u^ Might take a while, but yuh... just wait a bit. ^u^

Oh really? It was only one drawing though, and I didn't bother to be very accurate. :/ Didn't use the rubber either, and that makes everything go much faster! xD But I'm still working on the editing... -___-; I think I want to add some color. :I If only I get my tablet to work!!!! emotion_0A0
;o
"I only use my iPad for games."
x3

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

"Try now?"
o 3o

;o
x3

I don't have an iPad. xD I have a tablet. :3 For drawing.

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

;o
x3

"I have a lame pad. > w> for when you want to look important and do no real work on the device."
x3

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

;o
x3

"I have a lame pad. > w> for when you want to look important and do no real work on the device."
x3

Hahaha, yeah. xD So true. I actually had to use another computer to use the tablet. gonk But I finally managed to get some color on the drawing... -___-; There must be something wrong with the usb ports on this computer. :I Or the usb cable to the tablet. :I

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

;o
x3

x3

Hahaha, yeah. xD So true. I actually had to use another computer to use the tablet. gonk But I finally managed to get some color on the drawing... -___-; There must be something wrong with the usb ports on this computer. :I Or the usb cable to the tablet. :I
"o wo I broke it?"

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

;o
x3

x3

"o wo I broke it?"

Lol! If you did you're going to pay... stare If you somehow managed to destroy it without even being here, without even knowing I existed. Because my tablet was like this last time I tried too. :I

Anyways, I made one version with a background color and one without, couldn't decide which one I like more. xD

Without With

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

"o wo I broke it?"

Lol! If you did you're going to pay... stare If you somehow managed to destroy it without even being here, without even knowing I existed. Because my tablet was like this last time I tried too. :I

Anyways, I made one version with a background color and one without, couldn't decide which one I like more. xD

Without With
"I can't decide either."
T wT
"you make me so jelly... I can't draw anything... ~face desks~ It looks so goooood."
T wT

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

x3

"o wo I broke it?"

Without With
"I can't decide either."
T wT
"you make me so jelly... I can't draw anything... ~face desks~ It looks so goooood."
T wT

xD
Thanks, it's called "practice". >u> But it helps to like drawing too of course.

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

"o wo I broke it?"

Without With
"I can't decide either."
T wT
T wT

xD
"I've had two classes. X wx I have miniature hand tremors and I couldn't draw to save my life."
= w=

Backwoods Elder

Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

"o wo I broke it?"

Without With
"I can't decide either."
T wT
T wT

xD
"I've had two classes. X wx I have miniature hand tremors and I couldn't draw to save my life."
= w=

Oh, I see... My sister has something similar to that, some days her hands are very shaky. :O But she draws when they aren't. :3 But I guess if your hands always are like that it would be too frustrating not being able to draw what you could have been able to, just because of your hands. :I Classes aren't always necessary. :3 I started drawing long before having any classes. ^u^ But now I go to a school where we do lots of artsy stuff... :/ I guess I have learned something, but I've mostly taught myself. ^u^

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
emotion_dowant that's a sexy gun you there

Enduring Hunter

dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow
Acyiel
dark pillow

Without With
"I can't decide either."
T wT
T wT

xD
= w=

Oh, I see... My sister has something similar to that, some days her hands are very shaky. :O But she draws when they aren't. :3 But I guess if your hands always are like that it would be too frustrating not being able to draw what you could have been able to, just because of your hands. :I Classes aren't always necessary. :3 I started drawing long before having any classes. ^u^ But now I go to a school where we do lots of artsy stuff... :/ I guess I have learned something, but I've mostly taught myself. ^u^
I stopped trying to draw and I started shooting. X wx I can shoot target over 300 meters off. :3

Enduring Hunter

[hated_monster]
" emotion_awesome isn't it?"

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Acyiel
[hated_monster]