Welcome to Gaia! ::

They might be nothing but a shitty little group of friends who call themselves a gang.
They might end up in jail within the month.
Except for Eve.

But these kids are wild at heart and they aren't afraid of the cold, dark night.
But that doesn't mean they won't get their asses beat within an inch of their lives.

THERE HAVE BEEN SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
This is not a place for YOU to post your request.
UNLESS YOU ARE UP FOR AN ART TRADE

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charlie Burke
Her full name is Charlotte Burke, but nobody calls her that except her mother. She is somehow the leader of this shitty two-bit gang. It's probably because she's the only one with enough organizational skills to get everyone together. Charlie has all the right contacts, in all the wrong places. Her personality is pretty laid back, but she gets really bossy if anyone tries to compromise her authority.

References
User ImageUser Image User Image
Info for Artists
Artistic freedom is yours. She's your pretty standard brunette with blue eyes. She typically dresses kinda grungy and has a thing for leather jackets. Always wears a hat. Nobody really knows why. Draw her with guns and I will love you forever. I'm open to art trades. Check out my art at liliumion.tumblr.com if you're interested. All refs (except for the side bar) drawn by me.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nova Verity
She's kind of new, so I don't have a whole lot of information about her yet. She was introduced to the group by her friend Pen. Her passion for technology rivals Pen's passion for engines. She really doesn't like to get her hands dirty, so she prefers to stay on the sidelines and assist the gang by providing information through hacking or getting them through security systems. She has very questionable values regarding personal privacy and digital property.

References
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Info for Artists
The primary things that stand out out about Nova's appearance are her full body tattoos and pale pink hair. Her natural hair color is blonde, and she has dark brown, almost black eyes. She has a number of piercings on her ears and right eyebrow. Nova tends to have dark circles under her eyes due to her late nights with her computer. She normally carries a flash drive type device with a screen around her neck and her laptop in a black messenger bag. I haven't really worked out what her tattoos are supposed to look like, so feel free to be creative about it.
User Image
Eve Kruger
Her full name is Evelyn Kruger she comes from money but her father got arrested for fraud. They took everything they had and a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to keep up a life style...at some point she ran into the gang and just sort of fell into place. She shaved her head to piss off her family but liked it and has kept it like that ever since. She's a big snob and a b***h and a sluuuut. People think she's just slumming it for the thrill and to get back at her father and mother for not ever getting her that pony she so wanted when she was 5 but even if that's why she's there...it's not anyone's business. She's good for the money and good in a fight.
* COLOUR NOTE* She's pretty pale, got dark eyebrows and hazel eyes.

References
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Pen Castor
Her full name is Penelope Castor and she's pretty srs bsn most of the time. Don't ******** with her or her business (which boils down to legit mechanics and stripping down parts of this two-bit gang she got herself mixed in) and you'll get too keep your legs from getting shattered. She smokes like a chimney and she drinks like a sailor...pretty easy going most of the time. She likes her friends and she does consider this band of misfits her friends.
She's usually covered in car grease and tends to go barefoot most of the time. SHE'S GOT A SERIOUS HARD ON FOR CARS AND ENGINES.

References
User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Pirate

User ImageMeet Dan
Full name, Dan ScrewsaLot. Laid back, lazy, goof ball, shy (sometimes), flirtatious, but serious when need to be . Easily accepted to join this gang without even knowing what he got himself into. They just said "YOU COME WITH US!" and he went with the flow (two females went up to him and said that, what else could he do?) and ended up driving down the city with cops chasing behind after a stupidly failed bank robbery. So know he hangs around with them. Got nothing better to do. He accepts his fate. Usually the designated driver.

FUN FACT: Enjoys calling Joe Elf/Legolas/Santa's little helper and touch his ears. Oftenly, gets beat up but he doesn't care. He is often hungry and likes sweets.

References:
User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Excitable Phantom

Meet Joe
He's a flagpost at the height of 6'2 with his hair down, add maybe and inch or 2 when he actually has it styled... Don't try ******** with him, you see his name? Joe Stiletto? That's the name of a killer right there. Who else has a knife for a last name??

He's a trouble making guy who gambles too much and he has luck on his side too! He has money flying in, but is a lost cause at actually keeping it! Joe is a sneaky kind of guy with a sweet voice and a nice dance to lure you in and get what he want, he is very much the type to turn around and backstab you..figuratively or literally.

He has a car and a motorcycle, but he always seems to ******** up his car in the most spectacular ways, sometimes coming out unscathed or in utterly poor condition. Lucky nothing happened..or lucky to even be able to recover and live!

He always has something in his mouth be it a cigarette, a tooth pick, a popscicle's stick or a lollipop...and sometimes those knives of his that he loves. He has like a dozen with him, jeez!
He carries a gun concealed under his leather jacket when he wears it, as well as his spiked knuckle dusters.

But please don't you call him an elf...because he's not! He'll cut your a** up if not get incredibly angry and or embarassed.

References

If you wish to see more references of him please CLICK THE PICTURE,
there's also a couple of pictures of him with his hair down too.
User Image

Alien Lover

It's a lie that Joe's not human.
He just had elf ear modifications!
mad

Alien Lover

Why are we the last gang in town? What happened to the other gangs? emotion_donotwant
WE KILLED THEM!
mad

Or I don't know.
Maybe I was being optimistic.
u.u
I love how they are all smokers wink

Alien Lover

Lord Ether
User Image
Lord Ether