Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popularity Poll: Which of my characters is your favorite?

Diandriel 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Turin 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Aros 0.26865671641791 26.9% [ 18 ]
Tenjina 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Seere 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 5 ]
Kiia 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Kiandra 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 5 ]
Alyria 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 5 ]
Selde 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 > >>

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
WELCOME

Dia Needs Help! (duh)
This is a thread where I will be outlining exactly what kinda of things I need help with, from some simple art requests to some more detailed quests depending whats going on!
What You Get
I will sometimes at random draw people, though since I am very busy with work and what not it will not be everyone. I'm sorry but thats the way it is. Though if you would prefer an art trade I can do that ^.^ Not all the art will be the same though. Depending on how much I like you avi or how helpful or how pateint I am, what kind of mood, etc, tell you what kind of art you will get ^^. It will be like one of the following though (examples are female but I can do male too, don't worry ^^)
A Mini Doll
A Chibi Head
A Paint Chibi Head
A Doll (not always full body)
Current Quest
The whole reason this thread was created was to get a pic I drew cg'd/colored by people ^^ details in post 2

Post 1: You are here
Post 2: Cg Request
Post 3: avi art request
Post 4-12: Will Be Oc Requests As I get them up
Post 13: White and Black Lists

WARNING: I have A LOT of OC's, some will be more detailed then others!

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
A Coloring Request

Ok, I finally put some time and effort into drawing some avi art of myself and I am quite happy with the result (accept for the face v.v please do not comment on the face)
Anyway, I would love people to color, cg, whatever the pic in as many ways possible. the coloration is just like that of my avi as well as I have outlined it in gels
HERE IS THE PIC :::Better Lineart
Please help me on this one ^^ it would mean so so much to me ^^ its the first real nice avi art I've done for myself ever

Recieved:
Me
Blaze X13 heart
PrincessSerenity15 heart
Ravenloue heart heart
Osito de peluche heart heart

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
An Avi Art Request

User Image

I am whoring around the freebie forum but hey, if people come to me it can't hurt ^^ I changed my avi a little while ago and I am trying hard to collect art of dia with the new hair. If you decide to help me with this request please remember that my avi is an elf, its just difficult to see the ears with my new hair.
If you don't like my current avi feel free to draw any of these heart

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

my one extra request, if anyone is up to it, is for Dia to be drawn holding a single sea blue flower with emerald green leaves and stem thats shining a little, like the flower in my cg request picture ^^
recieved:
All Stored In This Thread heart

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

An OC Request: Diandriel Loriand

User Image

Reference Pics (its dia so there will be a lot XD all very different v.v I don't seem to have a consistent style)

Avi Edit Dia A kinda crappy Avi edit I did, may help some people draw her better
Basic Dia This is her travel clothes, dagger, boots, etc ^^
Dia Headshot A basic headshot that shows her tatoo and her scar wrapped up
Dia Spellcasting This is dia in the midst of casting an earth spell
Diandriel and Moonglow A cute little pic of Diandriel and Moonglow together, moonglow looks a little small but thats ok
Diandriel with sword Her sword is in some detail and it shows dia in her basic outfit ^^
heart I Don't Care If Your Queen heart A pic I'm very proud of, its Dia and Turin just after Diandriel was crowned queen (long story XD) Dia in her formal gown and Turin regular without his cape

Description:
From Top to bottom the details of Diandriel (OC)
- long emerald green hair
- often wears a emerald star bound to her brow (forehead) by a thin gold band
- Emerald green eyes that glow green when spellcasting (see Dia Spellcasting)
- Of course her pointed elf ears
- Dia always wears an emerald leaf pendant around her neck by a gold chain
- Her clothing care vary according to how you want to draw her. Her normal travel outfit consists of the following. Her top is short cut to show her navel with a single strap. she wears her skit low and it has a high slit up one side that shows a dagger strapped high on her leg. Her boots can be knee high to only half way up to the knee and made of leather, so colored brown.
- She has a star shaped scar on the back of her right hand that she often covers by wrapping a strip of leather around her hand.
- her bow can be as long or short as you wish but always of a woody color and often set with an emerald on either end
- her sword is long, I sometimes draw it curved sometimes not. the blade is painted gold and the hilt has emerald leaves like her necklace built in
- she carrys a dagger high on her thigh. It has a curved blade and a gem set hilt.

Dia is a princess, I know it sounds cliche but I'm working on a more detailed story, currently in progress shown in my journal

Diandriel is truly 3071 (the only elf character of mine I gave an actual age to) but she would appear to be in her mid 20's 3nodding

Familar:
Diandriel's familar is a moon colored mare named moonglow. If you decide to draw moonglow is can be in one of two ways. Originally in the story Moonglow is a unicorn with a spiraling ivory horn. Later in the story Moonglow will loose her horn to a mortal hunter. If you draw her at this point please draw a scar in the middle of her forehead where the scar would have been.

Some Suggestions:

1: Draw Dia with Moonglow. Perhaps with Dia perched in a tree and Moonglow Laying near the base
2: Draw Dia with Turin. They are lovers wink so a hug or a kiss is fine
with them
3: Draw Dia Turin and Aros all together. They are close friends and often go to war together as well, so either being friendly or in a battle like picture is great ^^
4: Dia with Seere, they are siblings with Seere being the younger one, have fun with this ^^
5: Dia looking after Kiia
6: Dia just on her own ^^

I know this may seem like a lot to ask but this is a request and a quest thread and I will almost definatly tip, pay or draw you back

Received:
Vega777 Its Dia Spellcasting Chibi Style heart
The Kistune Bassist A very nifty Regular Dia holding her much loved leaf ^^ heart
The Kitsune Bassist OMG, its Dia and Turin, ^^ This is totally one of my favorite artists ever 3nodding heart heart
Xure An adorable Chibi of Dia holding her bow heart
Aira Alexandros another awesome chibi heart
art...ist its so unique ^^ heart
From My RL Friend Meggers Gaia name Shamed_Roze, its dia in formal wear (she can draw dresses better then me)
. l u n e . a wasit up shoy
Princess_Kawaii143 waist up dia with her bow ^.^
Sei Lapin pencil waist up ish
KalostoneA pencil headshot of Dia[
[+Lost Wonderland+] A gorgeous pencil headshot of Diandriel heart
Karot Its just lovely heart heart you have to look at it cause i can't put it in words ^.^
Rastawn A cute pic of Dia and Kiia ^.^
xXFatalTearsXx A cute full body
CL'A wonderful Full body ^.^ heart heart heart
Sinopa An absolutly perfect pic of Dia and Turin...Sinopa is loved forever heart eek heart eek heart
Cookie Koolies An awesome full body of dia pulling back her bow (cost me 700 g)
TheLi0nQueen A nice full body
lil_Citrus_birdy an interesting take of Diandriel vine wise
Hambuger Jack Love the Hair and The Bark Like Armour biggrin
Dreamer X90 A gaiaversary gift from Dreamer and totally beautiful ^^ heart heart
[ Pixel ] Squee heart I totally love how she did the clothes and teh sexiness of Dia ^^ heart
Nozomi Usagi between the awesome arrow and the clothing style this is one amasing pic 3nodding heart heart
Stiffy Psh! LOOK, she actually drew Dia's sword ^^ the ways its supposed to look ^^ this pic gets much love heart heart
Neko aka Sparky Another awesome pic by sparky ^^ This was my christmas pressy heart heart heart
Hybrid4ngel Dia using her bow spell ^^ its magnificant heart biggrin 4laugh
Nomjy Love how shes holding those arrows ^^
My Little Brother Dia OC holding my avi on her shoulders, colored by me
akanekun such a wonderful headshot ^^ I love this one heart
PikatiraWoot, An Uber Awesome Super Dooper Avi Edit, Pika is loved for life heart heart heart
Raving-Mad OMG this is hot heart Gotta love how Sexy Dia can be!
Rusty_Doherty *Squee* Thats just too cute for words whee
Jezbel Randomly given to me cause Jezbel is awesome ^.^ heart
Gummibear Pwns An adorable group chibi ^^ From left to right Tim, Aros, Dia, Turin and Kiia
Dreamer and Penga A comission I bought from their shop 3nodding (35k)
Millie-Chan By the Every wonderous Mille xd a lovely full body Dia heart
Mon Mon~Chan A beautiful Pic Of Die ^.^ amasing style and detail ^.^ I adore it mrgreen
SSJ Girl An awesome piccy showing Dia's Tatoo wink Haven't gotten many of those
Rinnanine a tatoo design thats also a piccy of Dia in her tree form
Kaleidoscope_Crystal an awesome pic of Dia ^^ I adore how the artist did her clothes blaugh

Featured Pic
User Image

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

User Image
An OC Request: Turin Turumber

User Image

Reference Pics
heart I Don't Care If Your Queen heart A pic I'm very proud of, its Dia and Turin just after Diandriel was crowned queen (long story XD) Dia in her formal gown and Turin regular without his cape
Turin Full Color This shows basic Turin, his clothing, hair, a good reference
Better Turin This is a better pic I think. Its closer up, shows his scar and the fact that his sword is darker then most

Details:

Turin is Diandriel's lover! They met when she was young and moved to the Emerald Wood together. Turin is often very serious and calm, tendint to speak in a emotionless voice espicially when forced to speak to the enemy. His only shown weakness emotionally is when he shows his worry for the Lady Diandriel's safety.

Description:
-Turin has light brown hair with two blond peices in the front, it itsn't too long, about to mid neck
- He has a triangular scar under his left eye
- Turin often wears a forest green cloak fastened at the neck with an emerald leaf much like that which hangs around Diandriel's neck
- His tunic is a light green color and goes reaches just above his knees
- he wears brown leather pants and travelling boots.
- Turin's sword is as seen in the second reference pic, he doesn;t often use a bow
- Turin would appear to be in his mid 20's, the same age as Diandriel

The best desctiption is his pictures

Suggestions:
- Drawing him with Diandriel, close, caring, kinda a sweet compassionate picture
- Him with Aros, the two are friends and war buddies
- Him Aros and Dia (like in dia's suggestions)
- Turin with his horse Dordillia either on his back or standing near him ^^
- Turin looking after Kiia

Recieved:
The Kitsune BassistDiandriel With Turin ^^ Like I said before, totally awesome artist heart heart
IndelibleLeviathan Turin and Aros...I...don't even have words eek its just that amazing heart heart heart heart
Kalostone A headshot of Turin ^.^
Kira-KiraA colored headshot of Turin
+ + Jewel Angel + + A pencil chibi like headshot of Turin
Sinopa An absolutly perfect pic of Dia and Turin...Sinopa is loved forever heart eek heart eek heart
PikatiraSuper Dooper Avi Edit Number Two heart heart heart
Gummibear Pwns An adorable group chibi ^^ From left to right Tim, Aros, Dia, Turin and Kiia

Featured Pic
User Image

Turin has 1 fangirl besides myself, Neko_aka_Sparky

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

An OC Request: Aros Armandine

User Image

Reference Pics
(there isn't much color on his yet, just mostly blues and silvers for this charcter)
Best Aros The other pic I have isn't worth showing, but this is Aros in all his glory
Aros In Color The Same pic with some color added to it

Desctiption:
- for a touch on personality Aros is a hopless flirt who will say sweet things to any female he sees walking by (and he occasionsly makes a side comment about Diandriel to make Turin angry) He is sweet and fun loving and almost always has a smile on his face, unless in deep battle
- A Color Note: in the colored pick I made a mistake, the linging on his clothes should be silver instead of yellow
- Aros has long silver hair that reaches just past his shoulder blades and he almost always wears it tied back
- Aros has two noticable scars, one across his face and the other down his chest. He wears long sleeves to hide the scars on his arms but being the guy he is he refuses to close his shirt to conceal the battle wound on his chest
- He is quite muscular and taller then most other elves. Because of his size he weilds a large broadsword that when not in use is strapped to his back. The sword is called Orc Tip and it is rumored the tip is red due to the amount of orcs he slew with it
- Aros would appear to be in his mid 20's, same as Diandriel and Turin

Suggestions:
- drawing him with his horse Maedhros, same as Turin, either leaning on him or riding him
- with Dia and Turin in a little group pic, either more relaxed or battle like
- if you feel like drawing funny pics draw either 1) him making some comment about Dia and her blushing or 2) him making a comment about Turin and Turin either ready to bash him on the head or with a sweatdrop face
- Aros playing with Kiia, since he's so strong he could be carrying her or giving her a piggy back, something fun and cute

Received
IndelibleLeviathan Aros and Turin...I...don't even have words eek its just that amazing heart heart heart heart
SuperLemonFIRST COMIC O my gosh, you guys gotta read this, its so so so so funny rofl heart heart
Super Lemon THIRD COMIC Aros strikes again rofl rofl (you will have to read the other two first to get this one)
IndelibleLeviathan Another Awesome Pic By Levi ^.^ My Gaiaversary gift, isn't Aros just the greatest heart heart heart
Nadistu What A Lovely Full Body heart
Ninaj Of Christmas Past Cause everyone thinks Aros is sexy, even himself heart heart
Neko_aka_Sparky Fanservice cool my B-day gift from neko ^^ Aros it totally hot burning_eyes
Dommiel_Bleeds totally awesome Aros blaugh
Pikatira Super Duper Avi Edit Number Three heart heart heart
Hc-Tres_Iqus This is so adorable 4laugh
Queen_Of_The_Arts He's Sexy and He knows it xd Love to Queen heart
Anzen Hinasho a nice pic of Aros, Shirtless like always wink

Featured Pic
User Image

Aros has 2 fangirls besides myself, Neko_aka_Sparky, Ninja of Christmas past

and he is loved my IndeibleLeviathan above my other characters xd

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

An OC Request: Seere Greenwood
User Image

Reference Pics
Seere the only pic I have, But I still love him

Description
- Seere is Diandriel's younger half brother.
- semi long blond hair
- wears a thin gold circlet around his head to show his princedom
- he always wears his arm band that has the elvish runes for 'Seere' on them in gold (shown at the top of the ref pic)
- he has emerald green eyes like his sister
- her usually wears either violet/indigo, green, gold and brown. You can be very creative in his outfits ^.^
- Seere would appear to be in his mid-late teens, not too young but younger then Diandriel, his older sister

Suggestions
-Him with Diandriel, he would be shorter then her
- Just him on his own
-Riding a pure white mare
- Seere playing with Kiia in some way

Revieved
SuperLemon FIRST COMIC O my gosh, you guys gotta read this, its so so so so funny rofl heart heart
Pikatira Super Awesome Avi Edit Number Four heart heart heart
Neko_aka_Sparky O No gonk Neko stole my dear Seere...wait...whats that brand for...ahhh xd domokun heart
Neko_aka_Sparky Yay, fanart for Seere ^^ Neko must love him xd

Featured Pic
User Image
xd xd xd

Seere has 1 fangirl besides myself, Neko_aka_Sparky

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

An OC Request: Tenjina Moeru

User Image

Reference Pics
Tim Spell Casting Tim in what she normally wears with her normal firey attitude
Sexy Tim Tim trying to be seductive, is it working?
All Dressed Up Tim all dressed up, shows her more orinetal base to the character

Description
-Tim (her nickname) is a quarter elf fire mage with a hot temper
- due to her heritage her ears have only the slightest of points
- she has firey red hair that she normally wears down but sometime does tie back
- her eyes are also a firey red color
- she isn't as tall as diandriel but she is quite slender which often gives people the impression that she's an easy target
- she has some oriental base to her character so you can draw her in a kimono or anything along those lines if you wish. Just please do so with firey colors, she reds, oranges and yellows mostly ^.^
- Tim carries a short sword as well as a mahogany wood staff set with a ruby at the top

Suggestions
-Tim on her own, a neat effect would be her spellcasting in some way, either with her staff or without, or with her weilding her short sword
- Tim with Aros. Aros enjoys teasing her but they are also friends, so a friendly pic or one iwth Aros teasing her and Tim looking a little pissed
- Tim with Dia, they are close friends and Tim is like a little sister to Dia.
- Tim with Seere, they grew up together so they were childhood playmates and grew to be close friends
- Tim kinda sitting there looking moody with Kiia playing around her

Recieved
SuperLemon FIRST COMIC O my gosh, you guys gotta read this, its so so so so funny rofl heart heart
Super Lemon THIRD COMIC Tenjina Never Forgets XD rofl rofl (you will have to read the other two first to get this one)
raven winged angel A full body pencil sketch
Pikatira Awesome wicked avi edit number five heart heart heart
Dreamer X90 Two versions of an awesome pic 3nodding ^^ If I could Send dreamer flowers and chocolates, I would heart heart heart heart heart

Featured Pic
User Image

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

An OC Request: Selde Virrin

Reference Pics:
Darkest Priestess The wings are symbolic but you are free to draw them ^^ More pics hopefully to come
An Avi Edit Of Selde An avi edit to give another idea as to how she looks
Selde and Catra A pic I did at random of Selde sitting in her study with her catra on her lap

Description
- Selde Virrin is my one and only drow character, number one minion of my bad guy character the neomancer.
- Like all Drow Elves Selde has black or very dark blue skin, elf ears and long silvery white hair
- Her eyes are red and are sometimes glowing
- My favorite outfit of hers is the first one, but anything in silver and red is fine (no pants, Selde only wears dresses and skirts, and she is very sudective so something kinda skimpy is great)
- Selde has symbolic Black oily wings that you may or may not draw, its up to you ^.^
- Selde should appear the same age as Diandriel, mid 20's

((this is an extra bit of description I wrote out for an artist that may help as well ^.^ I'll try and put it into better conext later on))

Ok, Selde is, like in the title of the pic, a dark preistess. She works under a dark lord in my story (untitled) and is like his right hand. She commands the forces blah blah blah, but the fun part is her magic. She has a scrying bowl that she fils with elf blood (kinda gruesome, but she is a drow >< wink that she uses to watch her enemies movements as well as to spy on her own forces to make sure no one is betraying them or hiding something from her. She also enjoys torture of traitors and enemies. One of her favorite spells is drow fire with a twist (for anyone who read Salvatores books XD) and it lights tiny fires all over her victims body and basically burns them everywhere. She also has a small pet that I call a catra...umm...I've never actually drawn it but it would be the size of a lynx or large housecat with small horns, red eyes and protruding fangs, other then that i don't have much worked out, and she uses the vicious little thing to intimidate others. She also sits in her study a lot reading scrolls, scrying or thinking/meditating with the catra on her lap. She always wears skirts of some kind often with spider jewelery (my favorite outfit of her is in the first reference, the avi edit is an old think that I don't really use) and she is seductive and usually wears items that reveal her slender body and shape.

Suggestions
- Selde and Dia, like a light and dark contrast kinda deal, or fighting if you want to get real imaginative ^.^
- Selde on her own, wings or not, looking seductive
- Selde on her own with glowing red eyes behind her (I use glowing red eyes to symbolize the neomancer)
Received
Kamisori-chan A lovely closeup of Selde heart
Arii A wonderful pic of Selde in the arms of her dark lord heart wink heart
Super Lemon THIRD COMIC My Selde Looks Lost rofl rofl (you will have to read the other two first to get this one)
Neko_aka_Sparky My nasty Selde Meeting Neko's spanish speaking cat character. The translation roughly is "OMG, Are you a cat person like me?"
Muspell A lovely lineartyish picture of Selde ^^ heart heart
DreamerX90 Another Great Pic By Dreamer ^.^ heart heart

Featured Pic
User Image

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

An OC Request: Kiandra

Reference Pics:
Kiandra Only pic I have, Very old, Very Crappy v.v

Description:
- Kiandra is my vampire character, she is fairly young, appearing in her high teeens. She has dark violet eyes and long straight black hair that falls past her shoulder. She is slender and about 5 foot 5.
- Kiandra wears a cloak like dress made a fabric that is dark blue and looks like its set with stars (or just glimmering jewels XD) and she always wears her necklace that is a clear glass orb filled with a red liquid (vampire, red liquid, you put it together XD)
- Her familar is a small grey bat as seen in the crappy reference pic
- Kiandra can also be drawn wearing a long black cloak that covers her entire body with a hood pulled up over her head.
- Her skin should be very pale since she never sees the sunlight.
- Kiandra is very quiet and almost shy for a vampire. Her family was slaughtered by a warring vampire clan when she was young so she grew up basically alone, though she did meet Diandriel and now spends most of her time in the Emerald wood since the trees are so thick its almost always dark there.
- Kiandra would appear to be in her mid teens, she is fairly young

Received Art:

Shattered.Moon A perfect Reference Of Kiandra heart heart
JaxChan7 A lovely headhsot of my lovely Kiandra heart 3nodding
Bare.Naked.Mizzie Kiandra always looks so awesome ^^ A wonderful real life like headshot by Mizzler heart heart heart

Featured Pic
User Image

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

An OC Request: Alyria
User Image

Reference Pics:
Alyria Only Pic So Far, She's my newest Character

Description:
- Alyria (Ria for short) is a priestess I created for a friends Rp. She has cosmic power due to her moon necklace and sun hair peice that she uses in battles against demons that haunt her homeland.
- Ria has sun blond hair with streaks a moon like blue. She always wears the gold sun clip in her hair.
- She has one gold eye and one silver eye, like one the color of the sun and one the color of the moon
- she wears a necklace that is a silver moon charm on a blue ribbon.
- Her dress is the color of fire (representing the sun) with the sun and moon symbols of the front bust area. It is short and light and allows easy movement. She wears her thigh high leather boots underneath with the gold strap and silver buckles to keep her legs protected during battles. Her arm band is made of the same leather with the same ornamental buckles.
- Her cloak is very long reaching her feet with no hood and is the color of the moon, so blues and silvers.
- she is around 30 years old but for some reason she seems to be only in her mid twenties, only her eyes show the wisdom of her age. SHe is the high priestess of the temple only under the high priest though instead of staying at the temple she prefers to wander to the nearby villages and lend a hand to the needy or be out with the soldiers aiding their plight from a distance due to her slight build. She does not get involved in hand to hand combat using only her magic to defend herself. Ther period she;s set in is ancient persia (kinda) its a world created by my friend. So anyone else in a pic should be dressed in persian clothes, long robes etc. Her homeland is a desert so if a background is added either in a desert surrounded by sand or in a shanty like village or outside or inside an elaborate temple.

Suggestions:
- Alyria is not interactive with any of my other characters so all the pics would be her on her own (bascially)
- praying at an alter
- walking under the moon/sun
- helping out a poor child
- in battle with a demon (demons drawn however the artist sees fit)
- rubbing elbows with a common soldier

Recieved Art:
SuperLemon SECOND COMIC Another amazing comic by SuperLemon ^.^ rofl blaugh rofl
Yichen YAY ^^ an adorable chibi of my dear Ria heart
Black Lemon A wonderous headshot of Ria ^^ Love the Clothes heart
Aeryssa doesn't she look so sweet and innocent razz
[.Tinkerbell.] an adorable chibi in a dress that shoes Ria's Cosmic side heart
Pundai OMG This is amasing heart heart heart it makes me want to start rping her more all over again biggrin

Featured Pic

User Image

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

An OC Request: Kiia

Reference Pics:
Kiia and Rain Kiia with her familar Rain
Kiia sitting Little Kiia sitting on the ground
Avi Edit Kiia Another avi edit to give a better idea of what kiia looks like
-Kiia is very young, around 9 or 10 3nodding

Description

-Kiia is a blind elf child looing to be around 9 or 10 years of age. Therefore her eyes should be drawn with kinda a blank look to them (I know i failed to do this in the second ref pic >< wink
- She has long often unruly orange hair, since she's blind she never really needs to brush it XD
- She always wears a small purple amethyst pendant around her neck as it is the only link she has to her dead mother
- even though she can't see it her favorite color to wear is purple, be it a dress or pants, any style of clothing so long as she has her purple ^.^

Suggestions
- Kiia on her own, leaning against a tree or a wall looking sad or clutching her pendant
- Kiia with Dia or Turin or Aros or Tim or Seere, she is like everyones little sister and all the rest of my characters look out for her ^.^

Recieved
Rastawn A cute pic of Kiia with Dia ^.^
Neko_aka_Sparky Better then my reference pics by far ^^ a perfect headshot of Kiia *luffles on Neko* heart
[in.my.pocket] A Lovely white and grey headshot 3nodding heart
Mon Mon~Chan OMG heart Kiia has never looked so good. I can't say more without rambling xd
Yui_Yanagi she looks so cute and so innocent heart I adore this pic 4laugh

Featured Pic
User Image

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
White List heart
Of Course All The Artists Listed Above heart heart heart

Kayakurai - for bumping lots and keeping me company ^^
SuperLemon- for his wonderfully funny comics ^.^
kusamiro - for doing all of those rose headers ^^ they spice up the thread
Hybrid4ngel - for always being here ^^
dragon bound - for being an avid bumper biggrin
Kiskis- for bumping my thread often biggrin

Black List evil

Empty So Far So Lets Just All Play Nice 3nodding

Links

Link to me:
User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15256201][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/MarthShinatama1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15256201][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/questbanner2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15256201][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/SpcyTunaBanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

-l- Sephiroth -l- He's an awesome artist who would be willing to draw others who pm him heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. she made all my spiffy rose threaders ^^ check her out

User Image
A joint freebie thread I'm a part of ^^

User Image
An amasing art shop with shocking prices

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Levi is an awesome artist and you must check him out ^^
User Image She is awesome and you WILL check out her auction stare

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
This is for my own use while questing out in the AF [/i

[align=center][color=#00C957][i][b]~[/b][/i][/color][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/Emotes/elf.gif[/img][color=#00C957][i][b]~[/b][/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#00C957][i][b]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/DreamerX90.jpg]Diandriel Loriand[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/Drawings/TurinOutline.jpg]Turin Turumber[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/done2.jpg]Aros Armandine[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/Drawings/Seere.jpg]Seere Greenwood[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/DreamerTim2.jpg]Tenjina Moreu[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/Dreamerx90Selde.jpg]Selde Virrin[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/Shattered.gif]Kiandra[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/Pundai.jpg]Alyria[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/MonMonChanKiia.jpg]Kiia[/url]

(all pics shown were either drawn by myself or by others for me, please do not steal)
and there are even more refrences and profiles in this link ^^

[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15256201][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/donated%20art/SpcyTunaBanner.gif[/img][/url]

[/b][/i][/align][/color]

[align=center][color=#00C957][i][b]~[/b][/i][/color][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/_diandriel/Emotes/elf.gif[/img][color=#00C957][i][b]~[/b][/i][/color][/align]

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
~User Image~

gift art ^.^

This is where I'm going to display art that I recieve as a gift ^.^ be it gaiaversary or birthday ^.^ it doesn't matter
3RD GAIAVERSARY: Levi gets much luv heart
Dreamer Isn't it wonderful ^^

CHRISTMAS 2006: Neko Chan ^.^ heart

18TH BIRTHDAY: Neko Chan ^^ heart heart your totally my number one ^^
Skyoe heart yay, its so cute ^^ *huggles it* heart heart heart

~User Image~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers