Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Conversationalist

User Image

User Image

User Image

Demyki brings you another thread, this time, solely made for art freebies. Take a freebie or two. Or all, which is the case a lot. xD Please post here if you take any! The more feedback I get, the more freebies I'll make! If someone asks where you got the pictures, be sure to link them here. <3

I will be coming and going. When I have time, I will also be here to draw free avatar art since I simply love doing it. Comment if you take any freebies, it's much appreciated! It bumps the thread and it lets me know what I'm making is something people would use. Feel free to suggest future freebies too!

Vote <3 in my shop to just say you've been here or thank you. heart

User Image

● Never ask for art.
              ● Never PM me. Ever. Comment me instead. c:
              ● Please give me credit if you use my freebies!
              ● Any questions? Read the FAQ or ask here.

User Image

User Image User Image

Feel free to visit the main shops and the guild!

User Image

Here are the new freebies! A little late for Christmas, but better late than never!

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageStatus: Closed.

Okay, I'm going to be doing some doodles every once in a while. Instead of having many threads, I decided to add a little doodle section here. During the summer, I will be doing more and more freebie doodles for active people in the Demyki guild and shops. I also like drawing unique, simple, and creative avatars!

If you get selected for a freebie, please me patient. I am awfully busy a lot of the time, even during the summer.

Freebie Doodles I've done:

Badonkees, Argenti, BeatrixVain, Rock /2/, -[Toxic Jello]-, The Reason, xXFailed ExperimentXx, Umi Uematsu

User Image

More comments.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey! My name is Audie, online, it's Demy. You can call me either, I don't mind. I'm 19 years old, not that is matters. I love to draw, it's a huge growing passion of mine. I want to start releasing real life products like stickers, keychains, and T-shirts. In the future, my ambitions are to become an animator for Pixar (Or my own company. Hur hur.) and to travel.

Previous Usernames: Demynxis
              Birthday: August 15th
              Gaiaversary: May 24th

User Image

Please add the link back to here. <3?

User Image
              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.61986019][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm306/Demynxis/Df.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

We have our sister shops:
              User Image User Image

And here are other links. :'D PLEASE profile comment me your link code if you want to affiliate. c:
              User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces