Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello~ User Image

Opening freebies my friend?~ Perhaps I have an OC that you'd be interested in. User Image

HERE ARE THE LINKS~

Beta

User Image

Error

User Image

Hanakko

User Image

Boston

User Image

Let me know if you have any questionsssssssss~ heart User Image heart

Divine Nymph

n e o n poptarts

Consider me?

User Image

Obsessive Fatcat

16,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
n e o n poptarts

Oooh such cute arts!!!
How would you like to try your hand at one of my OCs?
boop

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
(By: Pirussi)

User Image
(By: Narni Nar)

User Image
(By: Dead Trick)

User Image

Perhaps this fella?
(Ignore the underwear, just pretend that is an oversized shirt. Also the blush is meant to be a dark brown)

If you draw him, can you put some pudding on his face?

Additional information:

Back view:
User Image
(Like I said. Ignore the underwear and just pretend its an oversized shirt)

Without blush, pudding, and spoon:
User Image

Additional references:

User Image
(By: Purple Sushi Owl)

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Consider my avi or even Felix?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fancy drawing her

Bashful Receiver

Kyoot~! Might you consider any of these lovely lads?

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta
I like dressing my boy's so check back, there could be more outfits!

Beckett
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxxx
RAIDEN LOVES HER BITTY PUPPY(Who will also eat your face) SO IF YOU STEAL HER FORMAT RAIDEN WILL EAT YOUR ORGANS TAKE A HINT BRO AND ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE
βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Wiggles. "Just one question what will you not try to draw?" e ue
your avatar is pretty :3

Shy Spirit

Bitter Magic
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxxx
RAIDEN LOVES HER BITTY PUPPY(Who will also eat your face) SO IF YOU STEAL HER FORMAT RAIDEN WILL EAT YOUR ORGANS TAKE A HINT BRO AND ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE
βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Wiggles. "Just one question what will you not try to draw?" e ue

Ummmm nothing too crazy, like alot of clutter or crazy hats. Creepy stuff.
Kinda it really, just really depends what im in the mood for and if i feel like doing something challenging. But if its a freebie i dont really wanna have to spend THAT much more time on it.
The example took me about 4-5 hours, thats with no breaks.
Hope that answers your question sweatdrop

Generous Lunatic

10,025 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello would you consider a candy store owner who use children as her main ingredient?

If not, love your name :3

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

n e o n poptarts

Kinda it really, just really depends what im in the mood for and if i feel like doing something challenging. But if its a freebie i dont really wanna have to spend THAT much more time on it.

"It answered a bit of it yes" C'=
"I was also wondering if you would accept furry avatars" n un
"Oh my and I don't blame you" x'D

Feral Wolf

might you consider a fanart request? emotion_kirakira

Shy Spirit

Bitter Magic
n e o n poptarts

"It answered a bit of it yes" C'=
"I was also wondering if you would accept furry avatars" n un
"Oh my and I don't blame you" x'D

Yeah, id consider those n.n!

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

grinning vulpes
might you consider a fanart request? emotion_kirakira

"You're everywhere today aren't you?" Cuddles the cute pirate fox

Quick Reply

Submit