lol, yep lol

So you draw Yaoi? Do you have a shop?

I dislike shops
i'm not good at working for money XD though one day i'll have to
I have this
Here

Oh man! I wanna request yaoi art from you now 4laugh

you'll need a yaoi couple ;o
i'm thinking of starting another thread for sexy single pictures but I did one before a little differently and it wasn't super successful XD
still, the whole couple thing is good but not the best for everyone
=w= I love it though whee

Oh trust me, I have some. Now I am going to fill out this form so I will be right back with that emotion_facepalm

Caring Friend

PoisonousDahlia
Messagee
PoisonousDahlia
Messagee
PoisonousDahlia
Messagee

lol, yep lol

So you draw Yaoi? Do you have a shop?

I dislike shops
i'm not good at working for money XD though one day i'll have to
I have this
Here

Oh man! I wanna request yaoi art from you now 4laugh

you'll need a yaoi couple ;o
i'm thinking of starting another thread for sexy single pictures but I did one before a little differently and it wasn't super successful XD
still, the whole couple thing is good but not the best for everyone
=w= I love it though whee

Oh trust me, I have some. Now I am going to fill out this form so I will be right back with that emotion_facepalm

waa XD why the facepalm? lol

kishibae's Bae

I think this is a good idea for people who don't have the time to run a request thread or run around posting in threads but still would like and appreciate art of their OCs/avi. c:

Relentless Conversationalist

Messagee

Oh man! I have no good references for these 2 characters. That is epically depressing.

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
i'm sure can solve it.

Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Seopa
PoisonousDahlia
Seopa
PoisonousDahlia
Seopa
Also... I do art. But I sell it confused
Here is my art blog.

Do you have an art shop on Gaia?

No, I haven't set one up yet. I'm afraid I'm not good enough. redface Why?

Lol, because you said that you sell art so I wanted more details. I can't buy anything until I get my achievement of millionaire but I can always see about later

Ah! Fair enough. I've been selling lately for 40k b&w and 70k color. I will try to set up a shop soon and when I do, I'll give you the link wink
Although lately I've been doing them for whatever the person can afford, you know? No price, just whatever they think is fair. To get my name out there.

Ooohhh, yeah, for sure! If I opened up my shop again I will only be doing chibis and black and white.

Wanna trade art for art then?

Seopa
PoisonousDahlia
Seopa
PoisonousDahlia
Seopa

Lol, because you said that you sell art so I wanted more details. I can't buy anything until I get my achievement of millionaire but I can always see about later

Ah! Fair enough. I've been selling lately for 40k b&w and 70k color. I will try to set up a shop soon and when I do, I'll give you the link wink
Although lately I've been doing them for whatever the person can afford, you know? No price, just whatever they think is fair. To get my name out there.

Ooohhh, yeah, for sure! If I opened up my shop again I will only be doing chibis and black and white.

Oh man, I would LOVE to say yes but I am scared about my scanner. I don't wanna promise you something that you would never get emotion_facepalm

Naitmaere
I think this is a good idea for people who don't have the time to run a request thread or run around posting in threads but still would like and appreciate art of their OCs/avi. c:

I thought so! I hope that it actually gets results though, that would make it even better! emotion_awesome

Caring Friend

PoisonousDahlia
Messagee

Oh man! I have no good references for these 2 characters. That is epically depressing.

what do you define as good? XD

Lady Teryx Jurai
i'm sure can solve it.
I am just going to draw out more references

Messagee
PoisonousDahlia
Messagee

Something that shows both characters, lol! They are written characters and I need pictures and really good descriptions

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Teryx Jurai
i'm sure can solve it.

that would work ^.^

Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Seopa
PoisonousDahlia
Seopa
PoisonousDahlia
Seopa

Oh man, I would LOVE to say yes but I am scared about my scanner. I don't wanna promise you something that you would never get emotion_facepalm

Awww....

Caring Friend

PoisonousDahlia
Messagee
PoisonousDahlia
Messagee

Something that shows both characters, lol! They are written characters and I need pictures and really good descriptions

goodluck =w= I can't wait to see
I remember having trouble getting good references for my OC, Ryan
I couldn't decide on his hair style XD

Lady Teryx Jurai
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Teryx Jurai
i'm sure can solve it.

that would work ^.^

But not right now, lol, I am feeling lazy xp

Quick Reply