Everyday Dreamer

31,125 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia

Ooohh, I am digging the wings that yo have on as well! I am sorry that you missed the event gonk I also managed to become featured avi while you were away

Thanks~ I feel my avi is kinda complete~ Its like the wings I've been looking for~ whee
But I guess it is okay it is over emotion_sweatdrop I am not allowed to eat chocolate yet crying
For now I can only eat Soft food , until the doctor says I can eat normally again~ yum_puddi
Wow Really?!~ Congrats!!~ biggrin

Soft food diet. le sigh! At least you can actually eat! But yes, I am really happy that you are okay and that we can talk again. It was weird not talking with you at night gonk

you are right though at least I get to eat~ yum_puddi I am both excited and impatient for other food~ xp
I really missed chattin with u too~ emotion_hug
I feel like I've been in hospital for very long~ I miss the air and sunlight~ emotion_yatta
How r u today?~

Relentless Conversationalist

Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia

Ooohh, I am digging the wings that yo have on as well! I am sorry that you missed the event gonk I also managed to become featured avi while you were away

Thanks~ I feel my avi is kinda complete~ Its like the wings I've been looking for~ whee
But I guess it is okay it is over emotion_sweatdrop I am not allowed to eat chocolate yet crying
For now I can only eat Soft food , until the doctor says I can eat normally again~ yum_puddi
Wow Really?!~ Congrats!!~ biggrin

Soft food diet. le sigh! At least you can actually eat! But yes, I am really happy that you are okay and that we can talk again. It was weird not talking with you at night gonk

you are right though at least I get to eat~ yum_puddi I am both excited and impatient for other food~ xp
I feel like I've been in hospital for very long~ I miss the air and sunlight~ emotion_yatta
How r u today?~

I am actually exhausted and about to go to bed but I am going to be back tomorrow so I am really happy we were able to talk for the small amount of time that we did. I am falling asleep here on my couch. I hope that you can get some fresh air soon! I love sunshine!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Lol, I can't talk about it but it's something with the kidneys. I know that he absolutely hates how he is so limited with his foods. I say screw it all and just give the man whatever the hell he wants to eat! He is old and has earned it!
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Poor dude- without potatos he'll never look as good as my personal hero ezio auditore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Espeically since images in PMs see mto be broken for me Q_Q

Everyday Dreamer

31,125 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain

How r u today?~

I am actually exhausted and about to go to bed but I am going to be back tomorrow so I am really happy we were able to talk for the small amount of time that we did. I am falling asleep here on my couch. I hope that you can get some fresh air soon! I love sunshine!

Have a good rest~ Lookin forward to our next talk~ biggrin Sweet dreams~
I've just been told I can eat chocolate now emotion_kirakira yay~ yum_puddi

Sweet Kitten

Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain

How r u today?~

Yay! I am glad that you are getting better emotion_kirakira I see that you went all detective emotion_yatta

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

Lol, I can't talk about it but it's something with the kidneys. I know that he absolutely hates how he is so limited with his foods. I say screw it all and just give the man whatever the hell he wants to eat! He is old and has earned it!
User Image

Poor dude- without potatos he'll never look as good as my personal hero ezio auditore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Espeically since images in PMs see mto be broken for me Q_Q

Phht, I know how to get the link to work even when I do not see the image right away

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Phht, I know how to get the link to work even when I do not see the image right away
User Image

Did you say something? Sorry i was too busy wishing i was that handsome and awesome. Aint he a purdy dood!

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Did you say something? Sorry i was too busy wishing i was that handsome and awesome. Aint he a purdy dood!

rofl Yeah, I said that I am hungry!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Yeah looking at ezio can do that to you- I grab some italian sausage and you'll feel much better emotion_awesome

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Yeah looking at ezio can do that to you- I grab some italian sausage and you'll feel much better emotion_awesome

My head hurts but sausage sounds great. Erm, I was about to say that the sausage feels great rofl

Everyday Dreamer

31,125 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain

Yay! I am glad that you are getting better emotion_kirakira I see that you went all detective emotion_yatta

Yup I feel I am getting better~ whee
Hehe yup~ I am ready to find any clues~ xd So far nothing yet~

Gracious Guildswoman

PoisonousDahlia
Kyra Somyr
PoisonousDahlia
Kyra Somyr
PoisonousDahlia
Kyra Somyr
So far it's been no luck on any art though.....

I think that once this event is over then I will be able to get more artists back in here. I have been so busy with the event that I kinda dropped this thread for a bit. BUT I will be coming back to this!

Sounds legit.

Indeed!

Sigh....been a long day of talking things out with onii-sama.

I hope that everything is okay between the 2 of you and that other person hasn't been around to bother you guys stressed

I keep thinking he's gonna propose but nope...just friends. -_-

Everyday Dreamer

31,125 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Bump~ gaia_star

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

My head hurts but sausage sounds great. Erm, I was about to say that the sausage feels great rofl
User Image

I bet ezio's sausage DOES feel good- but dang gurl you gotta get your mind out of the gutter! Smother those sausages in potato so you stop thinking dirty thoughts about them and their juices.

xd Ah- man i just woke up a bit ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces