Want Free Art?

Gold 0.58490566037736 58.5% [ 93 ]
Yes! *posts a reference* 0.41509433962264 41.5% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

Relentless Conversationalist

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
I used to have a lot of hats and wigs. Left most of them behind when we moved last year though.

gonk Why did you leave them behind?

We were in a hurry to move, so we all ended up leaving things. I can always collect more.

Ooohh, okay, yeah, I took that shower and I feel all better now emotion_kirakira

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
I used to have a lot of hats and wigs. Left most of them behind when we moved last year though.

We were in a hurry to move, so we all ended up leaving things. I can always collect more.

Ooohh, okay, yeah, I took that shower and I feel all better now emotion_kirakira

Got that clean shiny look goin' on? emotion_awesome

TimelessMelodie_2012
PoisonousDahlia
TimelessMelodie_2012
ISNT IT! whee

So one day, when I have the money and the figure, I am going to buy some of these outfits and I will wear them

Me too....I working on it right now.

I know that my birthday is coming up so many I will find a way to use some birthday money...if I get any sweatdrop

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

Oh yes, nice, clean and SHINY. I even used my Mary kay lotion to make sure my skin is soft and silky

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

Oh yes, nice, clean and SHINY. I even used my Mary kay lotion to make sure my skin is soft and silky

I should do that too, but I think I'd rather take a nap. XD

Irrafay
I should do that too, but I think I'd rather take a nap. XD

Are you still playing the tanks?

rpcloud

I am taking this convo to my thread so it stays where people can see it, lol, and that way we aren't spamming the guild sweatdrop You should totally create the girl bearded avi!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia
rpcloud

I am taking this convo to my thread so it stays where people can see it, lol, and that way we aren't spamming the guild sweatdrop You should totally create the girl bearded avi!
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

'Follow your nose where ever it goes" More like "Follow the quote wherever it goes"

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia
rpcloud

User Image

'Follow your nose where ever it goes" More like "Follow the quote wherever it goes"

Lol, I am really nice and I didn't make you say something really mean to me...but I could have emotion_facepalm So I have your girly creating me an outfit. She is a really nice person...online...since that's the only way I know her emotion_brofist

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Lol, I am really nice and I didn't make you say something really mean to me...but I could have emotion_facepalm So I have your girly creating me an outfit. She is a really nice person...online...since that's the only way I know her emotion_brofist
User Image

Annie is just the sweetest, more adorable, little heartwarming girl in the world emotion_kirakira

She really is a sweetheart though, im glad you guys are getting along. She was worried you wouldn't get along.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Annie is just the sweetest, more adorable, little heartwarming girl in the world emotion_kirakira

She really is a sweetheart though, im glad you guys are getting along. She was worried you wouldn't get along.

rofl There is no reason why we wouldn't! Unless she was an evil B**** and wanted to kill me emotion_0A0 Then we would be having some big issues....and I would wonder about your taste in girls...but maybe she would be holding you hostage?! emotion_jawdrop

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
I don't know who to draw :< there to many none simple avi's

Everyday Dreamer

31,125 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Bump~ yum_puddi

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PoisonousDahlia
Vanna1994

Xelyn_X13

Thank you both for chatting here and keeping my thread alive emotion_kirakira

Your welcome mrgreen
He's my awesome buddy, so I have no problem starting multiple conversations xd
And it's the least I could do for you putting up my request thread in the front page ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff