Because I want that 100k prize! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 >

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Hello one and all.
Welcome to this awesome uber thread. The reason for this thread is that I am on an art quest, an epic one. From the quickest crappiest sketch on lined paper, to masterpieces of greatness, I want it all. I do tip for art that I like and I will pay for commissions if I check out your shop and it catches my eye (and the prices are fair so make sure to post a link to your shop!), but this thread is mainly for those of you that do art out of the kindness of your heart. I like art of all qualities. From novice to expert.
But wait, there's more! Every week I'll choose my personal favorite three arts of that week. I will then post the art on the first page, and put the three artists names in a poll. Then it falls to the users to vote on which they like the best. The winner will receive an extra 10k gold!!! Ok, sure it's not much, but it's free so don't complain. The poll will stay up the entire week until the next weeks contest starts.
Hope you all stay, chat, and have a good time!!! Who knows, maybe I'll even add more contests later!
I don't change my avi often, but I will post up some other avi's below for you to choose from (along with my current avi):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Obviously you can leave some items off if it's too cluttered. Thanks again!!
Also, I'm looking for someone to do me a thread layout for this thread. Pm me for details.

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Artist Showdown

Here it is, the fight of a lifetime! Only one will emerge victorious! ...ok ok so maybe I hyped it up a little.
Here will be the 3 artists who give me my favorite work for the week. I shall post their name and their art. In the poll at the top of the thread will be their names. You, the users, will vote for your favorite. The poll will last a full week at which time I'll choose the next 3 from that week. The winner will receive 10k!
Note to artists:
You may win more than once with multiple entries. But cannot win more than once with the same entry.
The week of _________ entries:

Also, between 4-24-12 and 5-15-12 I will be holding a contest for the post style of the shop! If you'd like to enter this, send me a message and let me know. I'll give you the details on what headers, ect I'm looking for. I will take as many entrants as want to join! Winner will get 100k!!!

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Here is a list of all the art I have received for free both past and present.
Thank you so much!!!

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
All art I've paid for past and present.

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Affiliates and links out!
If you want to affiliate with me, let me know. I also sell add space here for a one time charge of 5k.

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100