Welcome to Gaia! ::

FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
Full of Mercy
*Stretches and bones crack* I feel like a horrible host. All my guests here are chatting amongst themselves and I'm sorta zoning out elsewhere. I'm so sorry!!! gonk

So, how is everyone?

He's awake!!!! *shakes him just to be sure*

eek gonk *shaken badly*

@_@ *twirls*
iChris v2
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
iChris v2
Gin Fushicho
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
Gin Fushicho

I think glompy likes me. x3

I think so, too. :]

Chris' profile broke my internetz!!!! *shakes fist*

xD Kill et!

o____o

How did it break your internet!? gonk

AND OMG. MERCY. YOU THERE?! WAS IT YOU?! WHO SENT THE GIFT? I HAVE TO SUPER HUG THEM gonk

It froze it. But dun worry- I killed it. It's dead now. Lolz. :]

I think he be asleep. :3

No seriously, how did it "break"? o___o I don't think there is anything on it that could possibly do that xD

And seriously, who sent the gift?! It's a huge gift, I need to thank them crying

I told you, it completely froze my computer up and I had to restart it. I think it was the glitchy wishlist. :3

And if you ain't figured it out by now, you ain't gonna. :]
Full of Mercy
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
Full of Mercy
*Stretches and bones crack* I feel like a horrible host. All my guests here are chatting amongst themselves and I'm sorta zoning out elsewhere. I'm so sorry!!! gonk

So, how is everyone?

eek gonk *shaken badly*

@_@ *twirls*

Oops. Sorry, sweetie, didn't mean to shake you that much! *ish sorry*

Gotta go now, everyone!!!! See you all later!

:]
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
Full of Mercy
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
Full of Mercy

So, how is everyone?

eek gonk *shaken badly*

@_@ *twirls*

Oops. Sorry, sweetie, didn't mean to shake you that much! *ish sorry*

Gotta go now, everyone!!!! See you all later!

:]

Awww, okay. Bye!!! See you later tonight!! heart
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
iChris v2
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
iChris v2
Gin Fushicho

xD Kill et!

o____o

AND OMG. MERCY. YOU THERE?! WAS IT YOU?! WHO SENT THE GIFT? I HAVE TO SUPER HUG THEM gonk

No seriously, how did it "break"? o___o I don't think there is anything on it that could possibly do that xD

And seriously, who sent the gift?! It's a huge gift, I need to thank them crying

I told you, it completely froze my computer up and I had to restart it. I think it was the glitchy wishlist. :3

Awwww, I'm sorry about that crying Yes, the glitched up wishlist is bothering a lot D:

But omg... if it was you, thankyou sooooooooooo muuuuuuuch. It's an amazing gift *huggles tight* Or if it was someone else, that goes for you. To whoever sent it xD I'm so bad at guessing redface
iChris v2
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
iChris v2
FuzzyHeadLeadFoot
iChris v2
Gin Fushicho

xD Kill et!

o____o

Awwww, I'm sorry about that crying Yes, the glitched up wishlist is bothering a lot D:

But omg... if it was you, thankyou sooooooooooo muuuuuuuch. It's an amazing gift *huggles tight* Or if it was someone else, that goes for you. To whoever sent it xD I'm so bad at guessing redface

You'll figure it out one day, probably. I'm going to take a nap. Go back to the thread sometime!! Fuzzy had linked you in one of the posts here.

Laters!! heart
No one comes in here. crying
BUMP.

Good luck.
iChris v2
BUMP.

Good luck.

Thanks, I'll need it. No one's been coming in here at all. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff