Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Hi there!

I'm not going to make this fancy or anything, but I'm requesting some art of my avatar with my boyfriend's (the item layering on his is a little weird, so here is what it's supposed to look like. If you could leave out the cigarette, that would be great ^^;; ). I probably won't be able to tip, since I'm somewhat broke... -.-;; But I can draw you some chibis in exchange, single or couple. ^^ Any style or medium is fine. Please leave out anything above PG-13 though.

If you're interested, I'd love to see your art in this thread--just quote me so I won't miss it. Of course, you're also welcome to bump or stay and chat. Thank you~! ^^

Dapper Dabbler

Received art:

Rad Meme

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Finished art for:

Rad Meme

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Feline Connoisseur

Sky Yam

Hey hun, would you do a couple exchange with me? :3 My art is pretty horrific, but I'll do my best. Here's a couple I did.
My couple is Exquis, who is a male but he crossdresses do you can draw him either male or female, whichever is easier and his mate is in the link. :3
User Image<3

Dapper Dabbler

Rad Meme

Sure! Are you all right with traditional chibi styles?

Dapper Dabbler

Feline Connoisseur

Sky Yam
Rad Meme

Sure! Are you all right with traditional chibi styles?

I'm fine with whatever style you wanna do.
I'm doing semi-anime sketchy style. Hope that's alright. Basically like what you saw in the link of that couple is what you'll get. :3

Dapper Dabbler

Rad Meme

Alrighty, sounds good~ ^^ I'll probably have your art done by tomorrow if that's all right.

Feline Connoisseur

Sky Yam
Rad Meme

Alrighty, sounds good~ ^^ I'll probably have your art done by tomorrow if that's all right.

That's fine hun! Take your time. :3 I'll have yours done within the hour. I'll quote you when I've finished.

Feline Connoisseur

Sky Yam

Here you go hun! <3
Sorry I took off so much of both of your accessories.
I hope it's okay. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces