Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count?

+1 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

heh almost forgot comment my page please samples of my art are in there also so see 'em if ya want

Shy Seeker

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yes, I am in the same position. I think I can... lol
Happy_Retard
oooo this'll be fun ill join in too (im done with my other drawing now im bored) so ill try this out

Yay! ^_^ Of course I will comment. ^_^ Thank you!! blaugh

Distinct Explorer

You look like this girl named tiffany I used to know! ^_^
Shadis Bateson
Yes, I am in the same position. I think I can... lol

xd
itll take me some time to post it or give it to you i need to go my friends house and scan it and stuff
BadHairDay

sweatdrop Names Corine...

Happy_Retard - Thats quiet alright. ^_^ You can PM it to me whenever you feel. No rush. blaugh
Box Of Bullets
BadHairDay

Happy_Retard - Thats quiet alright. ^_^ You can PM it to me whenever you feel. No rush. blaugh
yeah i know but i need to rush since i already set a time and date for me to come over and well i like to do everything all at once when im posting it up
bullet it says ur offline on msn

Shy Seeker

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Um...sometimes I have trouble drawing right eyes. I have no clue why I just do. So you might get a drawing with the right eye covered with hair.
Happy_Retard
Box Of Bullets
BadHairDay

yeah i know but i need to rush since i already set a time and date for me to come over and well i like to do everything all at once when im posting it up

sweatdrop Okie.
Shadis Bateson
Um...sometimes I have trouble drawing right eyes. I have no clue why I just do. So you might get a drawing with the right eye covered with hair.

Thats okay. ^_^

I'm not doing so well on your chibi... sweatdrop Its a new hair style I have never done o.o

God- I'm on now xd heart
bumps blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas