Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

» Drawing and streaming one person (for now)

Looking for complex avis/OCs.
Complex does not mean cluttered as ********.
I like interesting outfits/hair.

(example: my own bamf avi)

Streaming:: link
(not picking until I have 2 pages to choose from.
being in stream will help your chances greatly.)

My work:: link

EDIT:: (Please change your name from Viewer # to something I can recognize from this thread.)

Gift me Line-A-Design? ♥
one of these maybe? :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hello! How's it going?

DiRain's Husband

Cluttered Goat

I can sadly not be in the stream, since i have school in 15 min :C

But i hope i still have a chance!

Demonic Cleric

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►►
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►i have an oc that i wanted a few more references for :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►that's the only one i've drawn because i'm a lazy bum tonight
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►i don't mind if you ignore all the written details and stuff, haha
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -►►but all her info is below.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►►

she's twenty years old and lives on her own in the desert. she's a sucker for anything cherry-flavored and her favorite class in school was shop. main personality words might be: adventurous, cheerful, hard-working, humorous. she tries to crack jokes a lot (sometimes inappropriate or sexual) and generally enjoys being around decent people. when scared, mad, etc. she puts up a brave front and begins to use a sarcastic, offended tone.

User Image

if it isn't quite clear:
she has messy, short brown hair, but it's just long enough to make a teeny ponytail at the base of her neck.
she's wearing a regular t-shirt (see design at top) with a fairly wide v-neck and jeans. she never takes off her squarish sunglasses. she keeps an iPod in her right front pocket. that is a plain bracelet on her right wrist.
her headphones look something like this, with an "x" design on the earpieces (see middle). the earpieces are half-spheres. she wears them on her neck when not listening to them.
details about her boots are at the bottom; i can't find a good reference for the straps ; A ; but the heel does have a hole in it and curves to farther forward than her heel is. or, along with her regular jeans, she might be wearing this type of shoe, but designed like those shown. you know-- the kind of puffy ones with a higher top to them.
that is supposed to be a gun holster strapped to her left thigh, the gun would look similar to this, in color(s) matching her outfit. you can leave it off if you like.
most, if not all of her outfit should be in colors. the main color scheme, i suppose for the "x"s and things, should be green, purple, and/or blue. in nice bright shades-- similar to the colors on this wheel. you can use other colors as accents. otherwise what/where/how it's colored is up to your discretion.

Dangerous Lover

Can you try my avi? I've recently gotten back on Gaia and would love some art

Dapper Dabbler

» yum_onigiri

Gift me Line-A-Design? ♥

Tipsy Werewolf

lol, hello
Would you possibly draw some of my Magical Boyz! or The Villains?

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chances are, I am not too too complex, but I have other avis as well XD

Anxious Kitten

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

my dragon avi maybe? emotion_kirakira

Dapper Dabbler

starzXnight