Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

User Image

I am requesting single art ;3 Tektek'd avatars will be available in the next post.

Draw the avatar(s) however you want and in any pose you'd like - I'm not all that picky heart

Any style is fine ; I especially love chibi's. Headshots, full body, bust, etc are welcome and loved.

Received art will be featured in my third post which will have a link to a specific photobucket account that houses freebies and regular art~ heart

RULES::
*Please don't any of my posts on the first page.
*Be respectful of others & my avatars posted.
*Chat with me!

Questions, comments, or concerns - feel free to post them here or PM me!

Adorable Star

The Avatars::

The Avatars

* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If none of my avatars inspire you, chat with me smile

*NOTE:: Sometimes Tektek doesn't layer the same way as Gaia does.

Adorable Star

Received Art ;3

So, I decided instead of having a VERY long list of artists and links - I would just post the direct link to my Photobucket account which houses all received arts (most are freebz but I did include older works that I may have paid for.)

Total # of art: 182

[[Received Art Gallery]]
Last Updated: 2/24/13

Adorable Star

<3 [Quote this post ONLY to get my attention]

Adorable Star

Link In (if you'd like me to add you/exchange links, quote or PM me <3 )

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/single-couple-art-request-open/t.73837113/][img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n218/songee_/ashesbutton.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Star

Adorable Star

Reserved for Whatever

Adorable Star

Adorable Star

Adorable Star