Omnipresent Prophet

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
.[thread news]

IMPORTANT THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT

SO...cough. I thought for awhile that I could run this thread and do other stuff BUT. I'm graduating next Spring, and I want to start a webcomic this summer. That sort of thing is very time-consuming. Oh hey if there is anyone good at coding a website from a design, hit me up. Maybe I will pay you on top of giving you credit, I don't know. Otherwise I have to relearn how to do it myself and I am lazy. Anyway, I don't think I can keep doing all that I do for this thread in the same way I do it now and still move forward with the things I want to do.

So I have a make-shift thread in FC [friends chat] where we will just talk and play games sometimes. If you're cool with me just hosting rabbit doubt when I'm in the mood and that being the only big thing I ever have to do, then I'm good.

THE NEW THREAD:
SHOUJO SENPAI MAHOU PRINCESS CORI friendship doki desu
it's...truly everything you could ever want.
i suggest you subscribe to that thread if you liked played rabbit doubt with us, or friend me. on the my gaia page i'll normally have something about playing rabbit doubt in the 'status' thing.
or CAH, we'll do that too. other stuff.
eh. pack up your dignity. this will most likely be the last move and last thread i make on gaia.

User Image