Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan
Is it possible that I can read this story since this is awesome sounding! I was thinking of making a story with numerous characters but I have no idea how to go along with it do you have any suggestions and is it alright for me to use references and ideas when creating characters from different sources?

So basically for Quest 3 if I were to draw the sandals I would just make them gray versions of those wooden sandals?

Well for Mimi you said that the outfit was based on a pirate and maybe bellydancer design? Could you expand on what interests you from both the pirate and bellydancer ideas?

I've been uploading some chapters from the first story arc on my DA. By all means, you can have a look-see there. I don't have much in the way of suggestions, but I could say that when at least more than two characters are involved in the conversation, make sure to be specific on who is speaking at the time.

As far as I can tell yeah. After all, all ideas come from somewhere. In this day and age, not much can be perceived as original.

Yep, pretty much shiny gray sandals.

As for Mimi, hmm... perhaps an exposed midriff, and maybe somewhat loose pants, as well as the whole sandals/no shoes thing.
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
Is it possible that I can read this story since this is awesome sounding! I was thinking of making a story with numerous characters but I have no idea how to go along with it do you have any suggestions and is it alright for me to use references and ideas when creating characters from different sources?

So basically for Quest 3 if I were to draw the sandals I would just make them gray versions of those wooden sandals?

Well for Mimi you said that the outfit was based on a pirate and maybe bellydancer design? Could you expand on what interests you from both the pirate and bellydancer ideas?

I've been uploading some chapters from the first story arc on my DA. By all means, you can have a look-see there. I don't have much in the way of suggestions, but I could say that when at least more than two characters are involved in the conversation, make sure to be specific on who is speaking at the time.

As far as I can tell yeah. After all, all ideas come from somewhere. In this day and age, not much can be perceived as original.

As for Mimi, hmm... perhaps an exposed midriff, and maybe somewhat loose pants, as well as the whole sandals/no shoes thing.

I will try to read it when I have a chance.

That makes sense since pretty much so many ideas are easy to notice. Though I have to plan out my main character's appearance I think which is difficult.

It is understandable now.

You mean like Harem Pants? I am confused on how the pigtails looks with the rings. Are they like in a chained fashion?

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan
TtheHero
Stretchyfan

That makes sense since pretty much so many ideas are easy to notice. Though I have to plan out my main character's appearance I think which is difficult.

You mean like Harem Pants? I am confused on how the pigtails looks with the rings. Are they like in a chained fashion?

Let's see... Imagine a long lock of hair sectioned off like a ponytail, then take the tip and tuck it in where it's been tied. The ring-like shape gotten from that is what I'm getting at.
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
TtheHero
Stretchyfan

Let's see... Imagine a long lock of hair sectioned off like a ponytail, then take the tip and tuck it in where it's been tied. The ring-like shape gotten from that is what I'm getting at.

Is it similar to a braid? Or this? picture

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan
TtheHero

It's not a braid. Let's see... the pigtail hair itself is in the shape of a ring; Like a big hairy onion ring. But yeah, something like that golden thing can be used to hold the pigtails in place, just set lower on the head. This is hard to explain, ain't it?

Wait... something like this! In the same area of the head, but much larger and pigtails. Or y'know, think of those ring-things on Nurse Joy's hairstyle.
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
TtheHero

It's not a braid. Let's see... the pigtail hair itself is in the shape of a ring; Like a big hairy onion ring. But yeah, something like that golden thing can be used to hold the pigtails in place, just set lower on the head. This is hard to explain, ain't it?

Wait... something like this! In the same area of the head, but much larger and pigtails. Or y'know, think of those ring-things on Nurse Joy's hairstyle.

I get what you mean by Nurse Joy's hairstyle. Is it going to be in chains or just like Nurse Joy's hairstyle.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
TtheHero

I get what you mean by Nurse Joy's hairstyle. Is it going to be in chains or just like Nurse Joy's hairstyle.

Just like her hairstyle. Between the hair rings and the head can be something like the band you just showed me.
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
TtheHero

Just like her hairstyle. Between the hair rings and the head can be something like the band you just showed me.

For some reason I keep thinking the pigtails are like this. picture2

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan

Heh, that would be an interesting concept! But nay, each pigtail is but one single solitary ring.
TtheHero
Stretchyfan

Heh, that would be an interesting concept! But nay, each pigtail is but one single solitary ring.

I keep thinking about that when I was reading the description for Mimi. So Nurse Joy's style then. For her outfit have you decided on how the Top/Bottom would look?

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan
TtheHero
Stretchyfan

I keep thinking about that when I was reading the description for Mimi. So Nurse Joy's style then. For her outfit have you decided on how the Top/Bottom would look?

Hmm, the Harem Pants would be a good direction to go in, and as long as her midriff is visible, I'm uncertain how the top would look. But by all means, surprise me!
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
TtheHero
Stretchyfan

Hmm, the Harem Pants would be a good direction to go in, and as long as her midriff is visible, I'm uncertain how the top would look. But by all means, surprise me!

That depends on how much you want her midriff to be exposed. Well why not combine the pirate and bellydancer ideas then?

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan
That depends on how much you want her midriff to be exposed. Well why not combine the pirate and bellydancer ideas then?

Hm, sounds good to me!

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Quick Reply