Noob

IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void

No not really badass, you need that badass smile @ u @
I might consider you tho

Aww. Too bad my scarf covers my mouth. Thanks for considering biggrin

Bleh. I'll put the scarf lower. I'll make you an sample for my couple art. Maybe I'll make a solo as well. MAYBE

Cool. Thank you again biggrin And lemme put the maybe in bold so that I can see it XD

Unbeatable Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void

I might consider you tho

Bleh. I'll put the scarf lower. I'll make you an sample for my couple art. Maybe I'll make a solo as well. MAYBE

Cool. Thank you again biggrin And lemme put the maybe in bold so that I can see it XD

You're funny o w o
IIFondle

Yes Yes!! It will look so cute! Thanks!

Unbeatable Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OFF TO DRAW >D

Noob

IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void

I might consider you tho

You're funny o w o

lol
Edit: Cool, OREOS!!!

Unbeatable Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
babyboo17forever
IIFondle

Yes Yes!! It will look so cute! Thanks!

No problem <3

Dangerous Lunatic

I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

One of my avatars, maybe with David Kleinfeld?

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 11. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 13. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 14. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 15. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 16. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 17. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 18. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 19. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 20. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 21. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 22. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 23. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 24. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 25. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 26. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Unbeatable Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Leader Clair

One of my avatars, maybe with David Kleinfeld?

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 11. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 13. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 14. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 15. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 16. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 17. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 18. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 19. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 20. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 21. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 22. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 23. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 24. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 25. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 26. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

That's a whole lot of avatars o . O

Unbeatable Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void

You're funny o w o

lol

I think I'll draw myself eating a huge oreo

Noob

IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void

You're funny o w o

lol

Noooo! I might drool over them oreos rofl

Dangerous Lunatic

IIFondle
That's a whole lot of avatars o . O
Oh, yes.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Unbeatable Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void

You're funny o w o

lol

Drool all you want >D THEY RE MINE

Noob

IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void
IIFondle
Phantom Void

You're funny o w o

lol

Drool all you want >D THEY RE MINE

-drools all over the floor- You said i can drool all I want >.<

Sparkly Nerd

28,150 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25