Welcome to Gaia! ::

neutral !!!! how long have you used it for ?? :O
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
neutral !!!! how long have you used it for ?? :O
Only 4 months, but I can now easily follow tutorials and able to make my own nifty graphics. I started using Jasc PSP when I was like 10, and it acted like a paper without a pen. -__-; In other words,"Photoshop is still my choice after all the different ones I've tried."
XD i'm so use to photoshop that i refuse to download anythign else XP infact when i got my tablet i didn't download any of the discs ... crying "" XD
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
XD i'm so use to photoshop that i refuse to download anythign else XP infact when i got my tablet i didn't download any of the discs ... crying "" XD

I really want a tablet right now. ._. So what do you do, just plug in and go? It acts as a mouse I'm guessing.

Springtime Fairy

Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
anywho you like it?:O
yuup its soooooo pretty B]
Could you give a shot at drawing my avi?
Sepharael
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891

I really want a tablet right now. ._. So what do you do, just plug in and go? It acts as a mouse I'm guessing.

well for me i had to download the software that it came with after that then its plug it and go XD and yeah it does mine came with the pen and mouse, but its hard to use though eh? XD i mean you have the tablet on once side and your staring at the screen on the other so its kinda odd XD

for me i usually have my face planted on my sketchbook drawing and stuff but i can't for this because rawr! on my tablet baha
Meep.*lurks* ninja I gotta go so if you ever finsih it please PM it byes^^.
okie dokie see you laterrs XD
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
Sepharael
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891

well for me i had to download the software that it came with after that then its plug it and go XD and yeah it does mine came with the pen and mouse, but its hard to use though eh? XD i mean you have the tablet on once side and your staring at the screen on the other so its kinda odd XD

for me i usually have my face planted on my sketchbook drawing and stuff but i can't for this because rawr! on my tablet baha
I'm thinking of buying a tablet myself...as soon as i get another scaner xp Is the tablet worth it?
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
Sepharael
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891

lol Yep, usually you look down at what your drawing. It's like drawing on a piece of paper and the drawing is on the cieling. That'll give me a headache...
Valdrin Feltanthar

YOSH! toeveryone XD!!

Yeah it does give me a headache sometimes but you know what gives you a horrible headache??? LAYERS O_O!!! there's usually so many i'm like..WHOA which is which??? -scrolls down 42574392573489 different layers- XD
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
Valdrin Feltanthar

YOSH! toeveryone XD!!

Yeah it does give me a headache sometimes but you know what gives you a horrible headache??? LAYERS O_O!!! there's usually so many i'm like..WHOA which is which??? -scrolls down 42574392573489 different layers- XD

Ho crap... I have to figure my layouts by making them dissapear and re-appear. Very time consuming.
Valdrin Feltanthar
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
Sepharael
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891

I'm thinking of buying a tablet myself...as soon as i get another scaner xp Is the tablet worth it?

well for me it is worth it because it's easier to fix mistakes that you usually can't fix non digitally XD and plus i don't have a scanner bahha
Sepharael
Swt_LiL_Azn_51891
Valdrin Feltanthar

YOSH! toeveryone XD!!

Ho crap... I have to figure my layouts by making them dissapear and re-appear. Very time consuming.

but once everything is done..it's kind of worth it because when everythings done its nice and thanks for layers for not screwing it over!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff