...and this is my favorite thread on the internet. 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Clinton is not allowed to TALK ABOUT THE SCENE IN MY PRESENCE BECAUSE I WILL STAB HIM IN THE GROIN.

*wiggles knife threateningly*

He's horrid at ruining these things for me.

But anyway, it's not the kinda scene you'd enjoy unless you saw the movie, so I don't know why he'd use that as a selling point for you if you're not a die hard fan who's gunna go see every movie.

Eloquent Lunatic

emotion_awesome
Wow! Violent!

So yeah, not a selling point unless it has something to do with the Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit. But then if it was the Hobbit you know my a** would be there for the very first showing.

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
[******** neighbors! I am TRYING to watch Neverland here, PEOPLE! It's Tuesday night! Stop having a damn party!

Eloquent Lunatic

BlackShade
Wow! Violent!

So yeah, not a selling point unless it has something to do with the Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit. But then if it was the Hobbit you know my a** would be there for the very first showing.

i know it's not a selling point but it's always a nice bonus whenever you're watching a movie
Clinton-kun
BlackShade
Wow! Violent!

i know it's not a selling point but it's always a nice bonus whenever you're watching a movie

So true. I do enjoy the ones that are at the end of Jackie Chan movies. Yes I want to see how you broke your foot. XD

Eloquent Lunatic

Eloquent Lunatic

argrarghgh, internet has been misbehaving all week and it was down for several hours today xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff