...and this is my favorite thread on the internet. 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
So according to Moviephone, girls are too stupid to understand the Avengers movie. So they had a woman write out a guide.

Because we are all stupid and don't understand anything that's not a chick flick.

Hopefully alot of women will be let out of their kitchens and allowed to see the movie, if their husbands allow it I mean. Better get that ironing done early ladies if you wanna go watch the buff men!

(Honestly though, if you read this woman's other stuff, you can tell she didn't mean it to be a joke. She also misspelled ALOT of s**t, and got loads of stuff about the Avengers wrong.)
That was terrible.
May the Fourth be with you.

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
....Uh Wha?

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Sorry, can't hear you from inside my Iron Man suit.
Bianca Wolf
So according to Moviephone, girls are too stupid to understand the Avengers movie. So they had a woman write out a guide.

Because we are all stupid and don't understand anything that's not a chick flick.

Hopefully alot of women will be let out of their kitchens and allowed to see the movie, if their husbands allow it I mean. Better get that ironing done early ladies if you wanna go watch the buff men!

(Honestly though, if you read this woman's other stuff, you can tell she didn't mean it to be a joke. She also misspelled ALOT of s**t, and got loads of stuff about the Avengers wrong.)

Lol. That was total crap. I just can't see a woman saying 'Boys are weird' just because a guy likes the movie. Since they had to put up an Editor's Note, I guess there were a lot of pissed off women screaming for the author's blood.

Dapper Dabbler

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
There were alot of pissed off men as well. Men who obviously enjoy having balls.

ALSO: I got a free ******** ticket for the Avengers, but I don't have any superhero friends to go with me.
I don't think I will be going to see the Avengers. I'll probably just wait until I can see it from the comfort of my home.

Eloquent Lunatic

BlackShade
I don't think I will be going to see the Avengers. I'll probably just wait until I can see it from the comfort of my home.

it was awesome. when you see it, there's a scene after the credits

Eloquent Lunatic

Clinton-kun
BlackShade

it was awesome. when you see it, there's a scene after the credits

Is it a funny scene?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas