Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Giver

Lunaris Veniti
BROCCOLI * Q*

i love broccoli sadlfkasdjljf

I read the word broccoli and suddenly I smell it...
What kind of sorcery is this!?
xD
Broccoli and tomatoes C': Yummy veggies

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

/wiggles fingers * A*

sorceryyy sladfkjs

I'M TIRED. bed soooon. ; u;

actually like now I'm getting yelled at by boyfriend. = u=;

Night guys, good luck on your presentation tomorrow Cherry <333
Good night Lunaris!~

Invisible Giver

G'night Luna! :'D
Broccoli and fresh sliced tomatoes are legit my favorite snack food. I love veg, though not all. My family is all very overweight (with the exception of my niece who is very thin), my mom is morbidly obese (she probably weighs like almost 400lbs). I'm just under 200. I've been actively trying to lose weight. So far I've lost like 30lbs just by cutting out sugar and eating less processed foods. I'm going to be getting a gym pass soon so I hope going there a few times a week will boost my weigh loss. I've never been to one before so I'll probably make a fool or myself LOL But I really like to run so I'll probably hog a treadmill.

Good night and thank you Luna!
Congrats on the weight loss Aeske!~ Hope you continue. It's great that you're taking matters in your own hands and tackling it head on C:

Chatty Regular

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Same with my family.
I am really over weight, just over 300lbs now.
Most of it do to stress, i used to be a lot less. its out of control :/
D': *pat's puff*
My ultimate goal is to weigh about 125. I don't know if it's even possible with my bone structure (I have pretty thick bones and a wide rib cage). Most my weigh is actually in my hips and thighs haha god dammit.

I understand Puff. My family has been through some crazy s**t and the stress is murder, especially for my mom (She had to deal with my brother's suicide and then my dad being sick and eventually passing. I was affected too but I think I dealt with things a bit differently). When I was in high school I was around 175 but I feel into major depression and gained like 50lbs.It was so frustrating because I felt like I couldn't do anything to stop myself from gaining weight.
Meeeeh.... That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
It's cool <3
Life goes on.
One life to live, better make it a good one.

Chatty Regular

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That really sucks
My life hasnt been as stressful as that.
But it doesnt help.
And it doesnt help when people tell you youre fat either, I also have a wide rib cage D:
My boyfriend boosts my confidence though, makes me feel good about myself and tells me when he thinks ive lost some weight.
That's good :'D
I don't have a bf but I do have my friends who help motivate me.
Also completely motivated because I want to be able to wear an Angelic Pretty dress ;u;

Chatty Regular

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have a friend who is larger than me ;-;
she usual makes me wanna make unhealthy choices
I love health foods, she does not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff