I was just being nice ; A;

Profitable Ladykiller

10,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
emotion_dowant
Hi guys! c: <3

Kitana, Thank you c: It takes me a few hours to to do a full color one. If I'm doing something really hard core it can take days. Sketches usually take me an hour tops though

Puff, Hmm :c like where they take the avatar and make animations out of it? idk of any, sorry

Puppycorn's Waifu

Moonwalker

Very pretty art ^^
Margrid
Tuhuhu

Jak będziesz częściej coś zmieniać w tym avatarze to ja go nigdy nie skoncze :<
LadyMorphine

English, english my dear. And I think I won't change it anymore. I've changed hair becouse Poik didn't like it and you know.. I really love doing art trades with her <3
Margrid
LadyMorphine

English, english my dear. And I think I won't change it anymore. I've changed hair becouse Poik didn't like it and you know.. I really love doing art trades with her <3

Pardon moi. It's just like i'm trying to draw it forth time already and it's still not like the real one :v and you should understand how hart it is for me to draw you!
LadyMorphine

Pfffff stop drawing me already dear. 4 times is enough for a try, just send me the one from those 4 you think is the best and it will be marvelous anyway! I had really big problems with your hair. But GIRL you have to know your limits, right? There is no pressure at all. emotion_omnomnom
Margrid
LadyMorphine

Pfffff stop drawing me already dear. 4 times is enough for a try, just send me the one from those 4 you think is the best and it will be marvelous anyway! I had really big problems with your hair. But GIRL you have to know your limits, right? There is no pressure at all. emotion_omnomnom

Maybe in your opinion there is no pressure. FOR ME IT'S IMPORTANT AS... AS... BREATHING.

I just want to make the prettiest avi-fan-art-teeny-weeny-doodle you've ever recived :3

and i'm not going to feel sorry for that! >:V
LadyMorphine

You are going to feel sorry. Becouse I'm starting to feel sorry for that what I've drew for you :C

edit: let's switch to PMs and stop spaming in here, okay dokey?

Invisible Poster

would you consider this avi?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Margrid
LadyMorphine

You are going to feel sorry. Becouse I'm starting to feel sorry for that what I've drew for you :C

edit: let's switch to PMs and stop spaming in here, okay dokey?

Oh i didn't meant to spam. I thought that i'm just keeping the thread up on the list : o

let's go to pm, finefine to me heart
LadyMorphine

Margrid

I wanna see those arts :C

and hello thread :3
poikpoik
LadyMorphine

Margrid

I wanna see those arts :C

and hello thread :3

LOOK WHAT MARGRID GAVE ME!
I knew her style evolved but never expect sth like THIS!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff