Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
If COLOR were given to my NAME...

OMG! plzplzplzpzplzplzplz! Don't quote the front page! There's only 8 RULES! Please follow them! crying

User Image
It would consist in shades of GREY.User Image

CRUSH Me. Kill Me.

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
iChibi-Desu
yup! *nodnodnod*
I use photoshop elements, so .psd should be no problem. xD
lol, Yuu ish the best base maker in the universe! xD *huggles*

Hehe wink aww thanks!
YOU RAN AWAY I WAS SCARED crying
Shaggydog1128
YOU RAN AWAY I WAS SCARED crying

User Image

Sorry! sweatdrop
We just moved.
The other thread was too small.

User Image

CRUSH Me. Kill Me.
So, how does a Panty Raid Party work. *Having never done anything so wild in my life myself.*

Are we going to host an event or something?

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
User Image Here a kitty. There a kitty... User Image
User Image

Chibi I hope you don't kill me for this. But uh, Callieco has 2 L's. *darts behind a couch*

User Image ...Watch a kitty go.User Image
User Image
XD PLOT TIME!

"After the 2008 olympic event, the imps kept their span of epicness up for a long while, due to Chibi and Rap's epic-ness and the help of Chibi Imps and the beloved people of the chatterbox. But, after the release of the Gimpi EI, their popularity dwindeled to the few who stumbled across the thread at the bottom of the CB (due to a lack of 'thumbs up' button.) So We, the people of Chibi Imps waited... and waited... and waited. Until, one day, Chibi decided they had outgrown the small one-post base of the chatterbox, and decided to move Chibi Imps to the Art Freebies forum, where, equiped with their new thumbs up button, Chibi Imps would dominate all other forums and become the made-of-win superforum it was destined to be from the start. But, alas, once Chibi moved the forum, all the loyal regulars came with it.. but it was not eneough! Most people didn't know about the move. The forum stalkers came, they who never post, but are there in heart, supporting silently from the stands. The epic random people continued to stumble by.
... But, still, it was not eneough.
The imps craved more attention. Their lovable-ness must be spread to the far corners of all of Gaia!
So, the rather mischevious devil Imps formulated a plan!
They sneaked out silently one day, in the dead of night to all of the regions of Gaia. They moved slyly about Barton, Aekea, Durem and Gambino, searching out every residence of NPC and Gaian alike.
They did what they had to do, then left just as silently.
The next morning, Gaians everywhere logged on to get their Daily chance, only to find that their monotone undies were all missing! There could only be a trillion explinations for this crime! Who could have done it?
Chibi also logged on to get her DC and upon checking up on the new forum, she found an enormous pile of undergarments outside the imp's play area! Where did all these come from?!
She sent a message to Rapsody and headed into Towns to see if she could get any information.
A rally was forming around the fountain! An angry mob of pantie-less gaians were riotting in the streets. Chibi climbed onto a trashcan and spontaniously produced a megaphone. "LISTEN UP! I KNOW WHERE YOUR PANTIES ARE, GAIA! My loveable Imps caused a little trouble last night, folks, but they meant no harm. If you'll only stop by our forum, they're hanging out to dry on the thread. We'll be happy to return them, and while your at it, pick up a loveable little plushie to take home with you." She smiled and led the way back to the modest art freebie forum.
Back at Chibi Imps, Rap was handeling crowd controll.
"Chibi, you're back! The imps have stolen all of Gaia's underwear! And-"
"It's okay, Rap, I've got it all taken care of." Chibi replied with a nod.

With the help of the regulars, Chibi and Rap were able to give thousands of Imps a new home that day. They even made some new Imps to celebrate!"

The End.
Callieco Kat
User Image
User Image

Chibi I hope you don't kill me for this. But uh, Callieco has 2 L's. *darts behind a couch*

User Image

User Image

Sorry. sweatdrop
It's all good my buddy! xD
*lures from behind the couch with a fluffy imp*

User Image

CRUSH Me. Kill Me.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I love your plot Chibi. And I stand ready to do my part to hand out plushies and umm panties back to those they belong. (The imps made sure to grab the fresh ones out of drawers...right?) *goes chasing after an imp with panties flapping from it's grasp.*

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
User Image

I was just like, "Wooh she fixed Kat! Oh dang now Callieco is typoed. Or maybe it was already typoed and I didn't notice. Whoops. xD" *eyes widen* Must..have..fluffy..imp! *pounces*

User Image
ayy! its so cute x3
so freaken cute ;]]]] i can't stand it! i want one. ;]

Newbie Raider

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love the plot. xD -pulls panties from bottom of pile and watches it fall- Oops. o.o -runs-

Seeker

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hi, long time no chat.
You don't have to make the Alucard Imp.
It's been a long time since I requested it and figured that if you wanted to make it then you would have by now. Sorry. Just hate waiting over 2 months or is it 3 now, for a little imp.

Anyways, good luck with your thread!

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
eternal_lestat
Hi, long time no chat.
You don't have to make the Alucard Imp.
It's been a long time since I requested it and figured that if you wanted to make it then you would have by now. Sorry. Just hate waiting over 2 months or is it 3 now, for a little imp.

Anyways, good luck with your thread!

LOL rolleyes Don't come in here with all that drama dramallama
Sorry but there's no deadline on a request wink 'It's when we have the time.'
Just come on in, post and have fun! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items