Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
I'll tip whoever does this for me thanks~!1 ^__^ <3
I thought you sounded familiar. I think I did something for you once xD (a not so good something lol)

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
fujin no mai
I thought you sounded familiar. I think I did something for you once xD (a not so good something lol)

I remember that! It was really cute and I still love it! I look it at everyday along with the others I've gotten whenever I feel depressed or down! ^__^
RavenDarknessAtarashi
/quote]

I'm glad that it can bring you some happiness biggrin D Although I hope those days don't come very often sad (

Malevolent Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I hope you get more fanart, baby! I love seeing those pictures of that pretty face of yours! It makes me happy! Especially that people know how beautiful you are! Gonna stop being a cheesy sappy dude now....... heart

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
KiraGoesCrazyRawr
I hope you get more fanart, baby! I love seeing those pictures of that pretty face of yours! It makes me happy! Especially that people know how beautiful you are! Gonna stop being a cheesy sappy dude now....... heart

Kyaaaa~ >u< STOP EMBARASSING ME IN PUBLIC FORUMS, YOU BAKA!!!! >/////< *fiery blushes screaming*
Same day as my cat XDDD That's a good thing :33

Otherworldly Garbage

Hm, the task is a worthy one and the avatar in question is pretty.....I warn you, I can't call myself an artist, but I can draw fair, I suppose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff