Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centaura's Queen

All the more reason to hermit tonight.
So will you get rid of it ? It seems like that would be a shame.
WELL I guess you can always spend thousands getting them fixed that's always a nice option.

Nah, he's not into gore.
Neither do I it's really depressing I wouldn't even know where to start. And if I did make a detailed one, I wouldn't spend a ******** on art.

He actually is really hard on his art it's so confusing I don't understand why.
I guess we'll find out. I have no idea what kind of s**t his friend designs. If it's a dress tho I hope it's a pretty one.
Because I whiiiiiiiiiiiiiined until he gave in I was really terrible about it.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I've been in my room all day except to swipe not-stepfather's unfinished dinner. ******** took the rest of the leftover chili and then didn't even finish it! So I ate it.
I really don't want to. I love my labret. It's not my favorite of the lot but I feel like it's part of the whole deal. Losing it would be so...uncomfortable. Maybe I can get a retainer...
;____; it's bad enough I'm convinced I have a bunch of cavities I can't do anything about.

No one does lmao.
Maaaaaan. I feel so lame now all my characters are so bland.
/rockets into the sun

Geez why are excellent artists always so hard on themselves...his anatomy is gorgeous. I am actually considering using some of that technique to practice hands.
I know you will keep me posted so I won't even ask. I'm sure it will be pretty and also detailed if that's what he's into.
Ah. I'm sure he doesn't really mind that much if he's actually drawing it for you though...?

Centaura's Queen

That doesn't mean anything. Wowowow that is ******** unacceptable what a douche move. I would hope that you would swipe it back. Did you overeat on bread again.
Yes you should definitely look into alternatives at some point in the near future. It's obviously an important part of the deal I thought since you gave it to Rio ??
Dentists are ridiculously expensive. There's a thing here though where you can get so much money off the government each year for emergency dental care. That's how nephews grandmother got dentures, even though it wasn't necessary. They just labelled it as such. Does that fall under insurance for you ?

Gore artists pop up now and again. Usually it's fetishistic though.
Except they're not. They're all very distinctive and visually interesting, they just don't have ridiculously insane details. And honestly, in most cases, the kind of details that Max gravitates towards look cluttered on avis / ref pics.

He keeps comparing himself to things I don't even understand. I'm not sure he'd be flattered. I don't think he would really get why you were bothering.
Yes. I will. I also want Jade art but I am not sure I have enough for that, even with cancelled trades, since I never heard back from Goaty. Gonna have to sell RIGs, I think. I don't even remember what I offered Bai but I'm pretty sure I no longer have it oops.
I don't know I'm like 90% sure he hates me ?? But we get along okay on mic.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

It was "clean out the fridge night" and he claimed it first so I can't actually be mad but he didn't even finish it ;-; so I grabbed it and was like LATER and he was like /shrug. No, I didn't have any bread this time. I made a chicken parm sandwich out of other leftovers to eat with it though so I didn't need to.
It's just been with me for a long time now. I hate the idea of losing any of my piercings, tbh. Rio gets to wear the cool-a** talon I can't wear myself because my chin is too small and the metal is too heavy so it pulls my lip down lolol
Yeeeah. There's some kinda insurance for poor people here I have to find where that site is again I totally forgot it. Cavity work would fall under it presumably but not like...straightening? I wouldn't really bother with that anyway I just want the sensitivity taken care of. Part of which is due to the receding gums from the labret, though, heh.

I offered Rebekah's godform up in a gore artist's thread once. I think she considered me and then chose someone else. Kinda like that toto-whatever shop lolol
Idk I compare them to all these other characters I see and mine are just so...simple. Like. I know they're mostly meant to be regular people with supernatural powers but it's mostly just a result of my own lack of skill in drawing. So they're all very blah. Avatars are easy to make cluttered though.

I don't think I would want to deal with that much negativity :/ and either way it's not like I would say anything about it it's for personal improvement purposes.
Who is Jade? Do you want some gold I have plenty it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
I doubt he hates you if he's drawing for you???

Centaura's Queen

There's every reason to be mad he took it what a jerk. At least he didn't care though that shows real dedication to food. Chicken parm ?
Of course you do they're a part of you now. You mentioned that, too. A lot of really impressive jewellery is too heavy it's the same reason I can't wear my bullring for long >:
It's a thing that you should seriously look into because if they are cavities it's going to be unbearable the longer you leave it. I always thought I had sensitive teeth but then I got a couple of fillings and there was no more issues with them aching in the cold or anything it was really weird. It wasn't even those teeth that hurt haha. I hate the dentist so much I can't even explain but I also strongly advocate not leaving it if there's any way around it.

It might work better if you had a reliable reference for her -- just like it'd be easier to get full body art of Anakmosatlani if there was a full body ref. There's not a lot of artists that are really comfortable working from collage / description refs. Was that one that I linked you to I don't remember. But I ordered super painfully kawaii art today ahhh it's going to be amazing.
I do the same thing. I did it earlier -- I was really upset today, and I made the mistake of looking at someone's thread where they had a Greek goddess OC. Adrian got to hear me flip and sob for like half an hour. They aren't bland, though. A lot of artists enjoy drawing them because they fall somewhere in the middle. And tbh unless you make a Cutesu-esque character you aren't going to please the majority. There's a shitton of art that I would have loved for myself that I ended up just getting for you or Ran because my characters just wouldn't worak well enough.

Yeah I wouldn't either. Max is amazing though he makes me laugh and he doesn't get offended easily and he draws amazing -- he just thinks that he's not that great. His frustration over not being able to colour right is mind blowing like wowow.
Jade is another one of their crew. I forget what she goes by on Gaia kjsdhfkjshf I've only spoken to her in the forums once but she's ******** High Class British I can't hear her speak without thinking of butlers and tea and crumpets and corgies.
I do actually want gold yes ?? But let me see if Ako still wants my writing. I don't want to just take your gold when I can't offer anything in return. And I can sell RIGs I'll get like 800k a month from that.
We just don't know.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

He was stuffed. That's what he gets for attempting to eat chili over pasta. Chicken parmesan? It's just chicken covered in marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, basically.
That's why I love my wood earrings so much. They're huge and gorgeous but they're so light~
I know. I don't know if they're cavities but my teeth sting sometimes when I eat or drink and it's really annoying. My teeth have always been sensitive though - back when I had regular insurance I managed like 20-something years without a single cavity and I still had sensitivity to cold or hot food. I hated my old dentist because he hurt my mouth too much but I really do need to go...I know I'm gonna hear the age-old flossing spiel though bleeehhh

Yeah that's true. I always forget that most artists aren't okay with text/collage like I am hahaha. A good illustrator can work off of anything but most people here are hobbyists. Yeah it was. It's alright though. She was all like "I might do Damon can u tell me about him?" so I did and then she never responded and just filled the slots with everyone else. I love painfully kawaii art who is it of?
I want to love my characters but I think I'm the only one sometimes lolol besides like Ash and Damon who is even that interesting to anyone else...idk they seem like they fall short as far as design goes. I always wanted to be a character designer and this is the nonsense I come up with? I should make a cutesu character for shiggles and art heh. I tried with Kenzie sometimes because as angry as he is he's ******** adorable but he doesn't go over as well as I'd hoped.

When really good artists get that negative I feel really shitty about my own art because...well...if you think your own super-awesome stuff if terrible then what must you think of mine? It makes me feel really inadequate. I'm sure he's a great guy though you talk about him enough lmao and I don't recall anything but good things.
Hmmm. is she actually high class British or does she just have that kind of voice and accent? I like corgis I want one.
Let me know, I have plenty to spare and if it bothers you to just take it then consider it a loan but I don't really mind either way.
I doubt he hates you :I

Centaura's Queen

Yeah that will teach him except it won't and he'll try it again next time. Oh okay I thought it must have been something like that.
They are huge and gorgeous I am jealous.
Have you tried sensitive toothpaste ? We have one that used to work on mine, but since I don't need it I use the whitening stuff now. It's the only reason my teeth aren't gross yellow from all the coffee and cigarettes.
Only one dentist ever gave me me the speech about flossing. I still don't do it. I hate the feeling of it rubbing between my teeth.

Pretty much -- it's the reason I could never get art of Aura. A lot of artists can work off description -- or else how would they create their own OCs -- but they don't enjoy it for the same reason I don't enjoy writing characters without profiles with the intention of developing them for someone else.
Artists do that a lot. Sorry. One piece is of Lexi and De'.
Seb was popular, and so was Rebekah. Ismena gets a lot of attention. I can count the amount of times on one hand that Jasmine has been declined. Leila got a lot of positive feedback, too. The rest are popular by artists who are attracted to certain aspects -- Io gets the ones who like glasses, people randomly fall in love with Kyoujin idk why, etc.
You could easily change them up but I don't know why you would. I like their current designs. I made a kawaii tsundere with multi coloured hair once for shiggles. Kenzie isn't popular because he's a boy, and he isn't visually kawaii.

Yeah that's a common feeling about everything not just art. Uhh yeah sorry it's just he's really talkative on the voice chats so when those are happening he's usually the one I'm talking to. I can't tell when he's taking the piss or not, either. I talk about everyone to everyone else though it's not actually a thing.
I don't know, but she has the voice / accent to be High Class and she's really soft spoken. She seems very sweet. I don't like dogs.
I will let you know. I'd prefer to earn it tho because I know you care about art and I don't want to take it from you if you ... need it ...
Yeah he probably doesn't. Everyone loves me. True story.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

He never learns. But as long as I get food in the end I don't care. It's a shame I couldn't have it with sour cream though because that would have been gross with the spaghetti. Chicken parm is mad delicious.
/preens
I have. I recall it making my teeth feel weird, but there are other brands. I can't remember if ours is whitening or for fresher breath or both. My teeth should be brown with all the coffee I drink.
I got it from every dentist, every visit. Mostly because of my gums - they were pretty thin even before the labret. I do it occasionally. I don't mind the feeling it just bores me.

I need to draw my own Aura ref. I have all the ones David drew. I honestly like drawing from description as long as it's detailed enough...it feels like I'm playing a large part in the character's creation, and I get a little more freedom.
I know. It's fine.
I still can't believe Seb was popular. Ismena is the closest thing I have to kawaii-desu since she's so small and colorful. Jasmine gets declined for me all the time lmao how did you even manage that...annnnnnd yeah I agree about Io, he's my resident glasses character apparently. The other has facial hair with is a major turn-off. I have no idea why Kyo gets all this random attention. People just show up and drop off art of her out of goddamn nowhere.
Jasmine could use a bit of an overhaul. She is changing, anyway. Damon could stand some tweaks but he just never wants to wear clothes so it's difficult making it work. Everyone else I like as they are even though no one else is interested. I could probably swing some of these character redraws I did though some of them are pretty absurd. Kenzie is visually kawaii as ******** what are you talking about.

I wasn't saying it was a bad thing or whatever hahah. That you talk about him I mean.
Corgis are the best thing though they're so ******** cute.
I'll need it if anyone ever actually draws for me :I I have that one by friar in the works and that's the only one I can think of. The two recent orders in shops you linked me are quiet and I never heard back from Volf (I should check to see if he read my PM yet).
I believe it :U

Centaura's Queen

Food is good. I am almost out of food somehow idk. I will add chicken parm to the things I have to make in winter then.
Oh, yeah, use a different brand that's not normal. We have toothpastes for everything -- the toothpaste that's super strong and whitens your teeth in a week was corrosive as ******** and made my lips bleed. I use the milder stuff. It's not like my teeth are white but as soon as I stop the change is really obvious I hate it.
I think it's a dentist thing, then, because advocating flossing is unusual here. I hate a lot of sensations.

It would actually be useful if there were proper refs for these characters. Friar likes designing things, as long as there's not a lot of dictation. I dunno, it's hit and miss.
I was surprised too, but he's pretty attractive. Mohawks are sexy. The fact Ismena is so colourful is a huge selling point. I don't know how Jasmine gets declined for you that's kind of puzzling, unless you're always trying for couple art. I don't get the random Kyo attention either but good job I guess the artists that liked her for me liked her entirely based on her appearance, too.
I expected Jasmine to have a redesign by now honestly, going on how drastic the changes were for your other characters. I don't think Damon can be changed too much unless you ******** with his hair which isn't happening. Kenzie is grumpy and not kawaii, sorry.

No I'm just tired of people getting the wrong idea. Not about Max, but in general. Like, as soon as I like someone at all it has to be because I want in their pants. There were some comments to that nature in regards to you, btw, since I was so nervous about meeting you. Lots about Adrian. But none about the people I actually would bone ******** sake people are retarded.
Ew. You're weird.
I just cancelled my trade with him to pay Max, and one with an artist who promised completion before Christmas to pay for the other art.
You shouldn't. It's a lie.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I have almost no food of my own. I've been rolling on leftovers for like two weeks. It's totally worth it. Meatball parm is better though.
It was like a travel-size Crest or something. We have toothpastes for everything, too. There was even one that foamed. Mine are hardly white, either, but they could be worse.
Flossing is like one of the things they drill into you from childhood here. I never did it, though.

I just always forget her since she's not really mine and for some reason I don't claim her as much as Eric or Marcus? Maybe because most of their story - Ash and Aura's - was post-game while the others were played out more. Idk. I draw from collage and descriptions a lot probably because I'm one of the only ones who will.
Mohawks are sexy, but they're a pain to draw, so that must mean he's really ******** attractive. People are finicky with hair. I do try for couple art frequently but I do hawk her as a single all the time since most shops specifically say no couples. People who do accept her also tend to drop off the face of the earth. Someone just posted in my request to draw Kyo tonight it's so strange. She doesn't have that much else to go on but visuals.
She's already pretty far from the first design I had for her, with the red and black. She got a lot girlier and her hair keeps changing. Damon is pretty much set by now yeah but I feel like he could use a little something. His hair isn't getting touched nope never his hair is ******** perfect. Kenzie is goddamn adorable.

Oh. I wasn't getting at that at all. I didn't even think about it. Lolol people thought that about...me...? That's new. And weird.
Shut up corgis are cute as hell did you or did you not watch any Cowboy Bebop
He hasn't read my PM yet so I'll give him a chance to do so before canceling. I am holding out hope. But I have 4m+ regardless.
Pffff.

Centaura's Queen

I am going to bed.

Because after midnight and if I don't try and sleep now I never will.

Good night ~ heart

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Yeah, same. I totally lost track of time and now it's well after six.

Goodnight heart

Centaura's Queen

I would live on leftovers if any of my leftovers didn't taste like s**t. idk I prefer chicken over mince but I guess I can try both. I mean, why not. I'll have nothing to do all winter except eat.
Omfg foaming toothpaste sounds hilarious I don't understand why. I find sparkling white teeth unnerving because it's so unnatural to see them.
What really ? We're just taught to brush. And even then, most people treat that as optional.

Yes that is a valid reason. You don't talk about her like she's yours. You are. I've never found anyone else who will do it. DT tries, but he inevitably decides he wants to do his own thing and it doesn't turn out like what I want at all.
Are they really that hard though. I don't understand why people decline her on her own then. No offence to Kyo but I don't really see the appeal in comparison to some of your other characters ?? Maybe it's her simplicity, or the eyepatch. Gaians have boners for eyepatches I don't get it.
Yes, she is -- I don't even use that as a ref anymore. What kind of thing. You can't add tattoos / more piercings, it would be weird. Kenzie is little boy adorable. Do you try the shouta specific threads with him ?

Oh. Good. Sorry, it's more of a comment on me than you. Since I obviously don't date and I never show interest in anyone it must be because I'm a lesbian. This is their legit thought process.
Ein was cute. Corgies in general are not.
I stopped caring haha I have trades up that I don't even remember who they're for. Gotta do research.

Ughhhhhhhhh today I have to write. Which I will do. I'm kind of lethargic and bored though.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

/crawls half-heartedly across the floor

Centaura's Queen

/pats ur shoulder

Go to bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers