Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lover

lololol twirlytimes x3 <3

Yeah.
I wish I could talk Demonslayers with him, but his Blackmist is already level 80 while my Gonfaloniere is still level 10 :/ He's a huge mlp buff though which is kindof adorable.
Yeah, I don't think I ever will think anyone will ever be as cool as Rof in my eyes. Ever. But I am totally smitteninfatuated with him he makes me cry in a good way and gives me all the warm fuzzies.

xD <3
Ok, I will get drawing. And Lexi is just that badass. She can do anything.

Ffff ahahahaha xD Okay.
I think I might have read some of this while I was lurking in the cajun thread.
but lol crowbars. Lexi has a grip of STEEL.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I'd hate to ruin everything but he'd actually probably just stick it to his head.

I did!

Yeah, me too >w<
Well that depends on how detailed you want me to be about puking and idiots
I got most of the ranting about the trainee done already and I don't think I should reiterate it yet again; it's more or less the same s**t, different day, slightly more drama.

Centaura's Queen

SIGH okay time to write before I fall asleep.

It was pretty lame. But then Sean Connery showed up covered in peacock feathers and sjdhfhsdf

I ... I have no idea what most of that means. But yay for MLP ? I did not realize you were a fan ?
Lmao I figured. But there's not really much wrong with that I don't think. It's kind of adorable you're so flaily about him !

Ash does not agree with this ! >|

Yes, but I wasn't sure if you knew the backstory, and it kind of requires context or else the joke is lost ;__;
AND BALLS AS WELL. But mostly the grip.

Oh. I was worried he'd tell me to shove it up my a** I:

Success !!

The puking I can probably live without details on.
But okay. If you're good then everything is good.

Shirtless Lover

update.
Lexi is wearing a mermaid bra now.

Centaura's Queen

Lexi why have you no shame emotion_awesome

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

No he's actually not that lewd usually heheh
I mean he is but he isn't?

Yes!

tl;dr didn't fall asleep until 8am
but yeah I feel better about it after venting twice but I'm still a little...concerned about Saturday. I hope she simply doesn't show up, but I'm pretty sure she will and she'll have a few words about how I never called her back tonight XP
Hopefully my boss will be there but I'm a little irked that he hasn't been helping me out here

Centaura's Queen

It's not usually a lewd gesture so much as a "******** you" kind of thing, though.
/looks around awkwardly

DOES IT TASTE LIKE VICTORY ?

******** that. If I had known you would be awake so late I would have kept you company for a bit longer I:
What did she want you to call her back about ? And uh, at least she has some sort of work ethic ?
Bosses do that. Maybe you should yell at him. That worked last time.

I feel like my apathy about this piece is coming through rather strongly I:

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

He's a little hard to predict sometimes, but I very easily see him taking it, looking at it intently for a moment, and then slapping it on his head.
His "******** you"s are largely verbal rofl

IT TASTES LIKE LACKLUSTER EFFORT
(they didn't hate it. that's good.)

Well, I was in bed for the extra two hours. After logging off I kept coloring a bit so I could finish flat colors for Jasmine and Greg, then went to bed, and immediately felt nauseous. I rolled around helplessly until 8 when I confronted the issue directly, then was able to fall asleep.
It didn't help that the night guy called me at 7 just as I was dozing off the first time.

Uh tl;dr she left training early "for an hour" because she was feeling sick, had been vomiting all day, etc. and just needed to go home for a bit to eat and wash up. I told boss, he told me to tell her to stay home. She freaks out for a while, says she'll call back. She calls back when I'm on the phone with my mother because reasons, I switch over and when I told her I had been on the other line but it was okay because we'd hung up, she didn't let me finish and hung up on me. I think she said to call her back when I was done but I wasn't exactly sure so I figured she'd call back if I didn't; but she didn't. SO WHO KNOWS. I thought boss was going to call her when he got there but he didn't and he told me not to call her so I DON'T KNOW I'm in a really frustrated place about this whole thing.
Idk she seems way too desperate and stressed out to me.
I plan to. I'm kind of pissed off actually. I keep telling him reasons why this isn't going to work and he told me not to worry about it he'd handle it and then he just doesn't and I get stuck with all the drama.

I really don't want to deal with her anymore. She's not going to work out. But the longer this goes on the worse she's going to react, and I refuse to be the one to tell her because I was promised I wouldn't have to.
The other thing that sucks is that we have no other options to hire.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Shirtless Lover

User Image
I expect your writing to be spectacular now.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

....holy s**t

Shirtless Lover

tell me its beautiful.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

It's ******** gorgeous.

Shirtless Lover

Good because it made me lose the circulation in my hands.
lol idk.

I want art but I am too scared of getting another cello with elbows :/

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

gonk

Maybe next time you order something you should specify, very clearly, that he has no elbows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff