Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

actually I'm gonna preheat the oven and get the oil off me it's been annoying me.

Centaura's Queen

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

SIGHS he is my bff even though I think he and I are completely horrible for one another.
No, we totally cut off at the worst ******** place lmao. But yeah it's kind of sad...but closure is nice anyway.
Oh. I was hoping to pc but nvm if you don't feel like it >w< I'm just textwalling a bit in this shop and I'm not comfortable enough to just vomit text at them.

Pat and I are both meticulous planners when we want s**t done, but both of us get our plans shot to s**t all the time. But we will have our talk. Yes. I demand it.

CONEASH.
HMMM tempting, if she would actually take an offer though, I don't have nearly the gold to get anything significant from AD emo

Did I? I thought I did that all in one post oops I'm losing it
We don't have to talk if you don't want :c

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

give me like five minutessss

Centaura's Queen

My hand hurts.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

My uterus is trying to kill me.

Centaura's Queen

Yeah, I think very soon we can complain about that together.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Pretty sure I panic-attacked it into submission.

Now I'm just regular mentally ******** rofl

I finally got my boss to notice that I'm going insane, but he refuses to believe that I need medication because all I gotta do is ~*~breathe~*~
SIGH

On the plus side, a milkshake is coming.

Centaura's Queen

Well, milkshakes do make everything better.

Shirtless Lover

Guys. Guys help I'm listening to a homestuck smut dramatic reading.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I have an enormous amount of feels right now if anyone felt like hearing me b***h.
But it involves life and Scion and things not going the way I planned.

Also I won't be around tomorrow for a chunk of the day/night because I talked myself into going to this opera my friend's wife wrote. Not that I'm especially...invested...but because I should support my friends and also because it's better than staying inside.

Although because I STILL didn't get to talk with Pat and/or John about the things I really wanted to say, and was visibly/vocally upset about it, John was going to grab me to hang out tomorrow...
But friend support > Scion talk even I'll admit that.
SIGH though I feel almost sexually frustrated/cockblocked/blueballsed by this it's so weird...

Also Kidcha I have been thinking and I am kind of serious that if your boss would pay for my airfare I would come work for you. Or at least help somehow.
I would need a visa though, and to somehow escape the laundromat, probably never to return.

Centaura's Queen

We'll talk about that kind of thing later okay ?

I'm in the lounge to watch tv but it's only for an hour so I don't feel like ******** around moving the modem. Except that means my internet cuts out all the time, so signing into anything is kind of a stupid move. It's taken me fifteen minutes just to get here lmao

So yeah I am going to eat and watch tv and work on the trade, and we'll talk in a little while if you are free >w<

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I am going to reply to the shop I ordered in last night and then take a long a** shower because I need to shave. I have to look FABULOUS tomorrow and Bobby demands I do something with my hair? But good luck with that.

I dunno what "that kind of thing" means but okay I am in a very weird mood not sure if good
So I'll be back when I'm done with the shower.

Centaura's Queen

Uh, okay I guess.

It can probably wait.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I am back.
I have no idea what I am going to wear tomorrow I am actually kind of afraid right now.
I'm so hideous and unglamorous I have no idea what to do.

But anyway I am back, that was the important thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff