Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centaura's Queen

I:

I don't know your PC name.

halp

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

okay that plan did not work out. at all.

the worst thing about going to bed "early" is that I wake up an hour later needing to piss like a racehorse, and I can't, because the house is getting ready for work.

and then my phone kept making all this noise.

so I got out of bed at 330. fml.

Centaura's Queen

You need a second bathroom lmao

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I constantly wish we could install at least a toilet in this back room where I am, ngl.

I could live without everything else; if I need the sink, the kitchen is right there.
Just give me a toilet.
Or a chamber pot lmao I swear to god

Centaura's Queen

rofl

I once stayed with someone who had a potty in the guest house.

For emergencies.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I'd take it.

I'd rather use that than lie in bed wanting to cry because my bladder wants to collapse hehehh

Centaura's Queen

Okay, I'll make this happen then.

SIGH okay I am almost caught up with all these things I have to respond to. idk what to do about the guild. It wants me to donate money before I send a mass PM and I don't want to give money.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

You can just mass PM regularly if they're all on your friendslist.
Or use a copypasta message and send them one by one.

Otherwise you have no other option but to give money to the guild.
It's too bad you can't dissolve a subforum and get gold back or something.

Centaura's Queen

Or I could just make a topic in the guild saying it's over, so I can refer to it when they come by in a month and go SO HEY I WROTE ONE LINE IN MY SCIONS PROFILE TODAY ...

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

That works, too.
You can even set it as a message on the first page.
But yes I guess that's also an option.

Centaura's Queen

lmao I was being facetious.

I will deal with it >w<

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TODAY ??

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Well it wouldn't be too far from the truth if they showed up a month from now going I HAVE A NAME FOR MY CHARACTER
Just sayin'
It was a viable plan

Uh we were going to go to the diner and talk about out-of-game Scion ideas but I haven't heard from Pat so idk
Otherwise, I need to flatten and rearrange this Nyoko collection thing

Centaura's Queen

inorite ?

So I changed my cartilage jewellery because it was impossible to clean it (there was crusting right around the bottom of the ball, but because of how it sat I couldn't clean it while it was in) and now I'm worried the ring is too heavy ?? I mean it doesn't hurt or anything unless I hit it, so.
Also SIGH my ears are just a mash up of w/e rings were the right size they look terrible.

Those sound like good plans.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Why would the ring be too heavy? Give it a little time to adjust and then see how it feels. It might just be a denser material/more because of how it's shaped.
I'm sure it's fine >w<

Yeah, if they go through :I
At least I had control over the Nyoko one.
I'm actually kind of really happy with her current self's final design, though. Her eyes. ;-;
(Although...does hr mouth look off...? oh noooooo why is this happening)

Centaura's Queen

Because it's one of the rings that has two balls, instead of one. I can actually put that kind of ring in -- my fingers are thick so I have trouble with fiddly bits.
I can sleep on it easier >w< And it hasn't got all gross and crusty, whereas it was before I changed it.

I don't see why they wouldn't I:
That is a lot of Nyoko's idk what to say ??
Her current self is pretty ;___; The only reason her mouth looks off is because you don't normally draw lips, and not usually at that angle. The bottom lip might be a little too short but I honestly don't know ??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff