< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Loyal Wife

The Busty Witch
Sugar Shy Studios
The Busty Witch
Sugar Shy Studios
You've got mail!
User Image

I will see what I can come up with. Ii can definately tell you now though, that it will only be outlined since they are both dark elves... markers and black don't work out too well. Sorry for the late reply, I've just been busy with work and such. It may take a bit before I can finish your art though.
Thank you very much! outline is just fine!

Unfortunately, I have come across artists block, so I am unable to finish your art. I am sorry.
Take your time dear, there is no rush ^^

Feral Conventioneer

10,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sugar Shy Studios
The Busty Witch
Sugar Shy Studios
The Busty Witch
Sugar Shy Studios
You've got mail!
User Image

I will see what I can come up with. Ii can definately tell you now though, that it will only be outlined since they are both dark elves... markers and black don't work out too well. Sorry for the late reply, I've just been busy with work and such. It may take a bit before I can finish your art though.

Unfortunately, I have come across artists block, so I am unable to finish your art. I am sorry.

What I mean is, my artists block lingers for a very long time... thus, I won't be capable of finishing your art. Its been at least a year since I last drew something.... so again, sorry.

Loyal Wife

The Busty Witch
Sugar Shy Studios
The Busty Witch
Sugar Shy Studios
The Busty Witch
Sugar Shy Studios
You've got mail!
User Image

What I mean is, my artists block lingers for a very long time... thus, I won't be capable of finishing your art. Its been at least a year since I last drew something.... so again, sorry.
It's alright I understand. Little sad but, I'm sure you'll get your groove back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces