Do you want....

Wanna try this
User Image
?

BlOoD oN yOuR iCe CrEaM?!?!

Catoru's Honey Bun

Accursed Bear

I Ichigo Senpai I

It's a bit messy. I hope you don't mind.
User Image

Catoru's Honey Bun

Accursed Bear

kabuki eyebrows

Antlers are not my thing. lol
It's a cool avi though.

User Image

Shy Prophet

Hello, ah I have an oc? For artsu...Its not an avi, so I'm not to sure if it would work. But I'll ask anyways?

User Image

All you'll need to know :3 OH and any color, is fine. Or black and white <,<;;;
Main All green = Limegreen
Name : 'Skye'
Sex : Male
Body Type : Thin / Small
Height : 4'11''
Weight : 96lb

Head
His hair is really long, though always kept in a pony tail. The bangs frame his face nicely, and have a sort of 'rocker' ish look to them, the color is black with a splash of whatever flare you wish to put into him (or shaggy kind of length if you'd rather not do long.. His eyes are a deep blue, with hints of green in them, bored/emotionless. He always wears headphones over his ears, (The bulky kind) that are black with lime green skulls on each side. His ears have several piercings up the edge on his left side, and the right as sort of the same, though a little less, and a dragon/cross (whatever) type thing that connects the top ridge -closest to his face, to the top /side/ of his lob? (confusing when trying to explain, sorry)

Outfit
He wears skinny jeans that are black with the legs having rips up them. Converse that go up to his knees, (either under or over the jeans.) That are black with lime green stripes. He wears the belts that have studs on them, and loads of chains. His top shirt is baggy, to the point where it hangs of his shoulders, connected to an under shirt (tank top) that keeps it from falling off. (Connected by pins or something). The straps are outlined in black, and are green on the under shirt. The top shirt is black with a skull and the X bone thing with headphones (bulky) - in green, with the words ' Thou Shalt Not Kill' the sleeves are bunched up his arms, exposing lots of bracelets and wrings on his arms and hands. He also has, over his mouth, a doctors mask that is black that says, in green letters. Riot.

Extra If you feel like it, he also has a tongue piercing, so if you draw him pulling down the mask on his mouth, and sticking his tongue out, you can show that too~

So, there's the choices of drawing piercings on his ears, or headphones / tongue piercing or not. Also, if you don't like the color green with the black, then mix them up or something. :3 Lots of poses please!

Feral Shounen

Didnt Bother

Ah I love it~ Thank you! <3

Catoru's Honey Bun

Accursed Bear

Anaaaeu

User Image

Catoru's Honey Bun

Accursed Bear

I Ichigo Senpai I
Didnt Bother

Ah I love it~ Thank you! <3
You're welcome~

Lonely Gaian

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
if you are still looking for avatars...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Could you draw one of my avatars? Or maybe even my current? (╹ ‿ ╹✿)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Or this couple?
User Image User Image

Greedy Capitalist

Anxious Punk

Hiya ouo
          Your art is super cute!
          Perhaps one of my avis will tickle your fancy c:
          User ImageUser Image

Kacey Cleary's Senpai

Dangerous Kitty

20,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Didnt Bother
User Image

omfg that's awesome emotion_kirakira thank youuuu emotion_kirakira

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

Would you kindly consider Josi?

That said, beautiful style.

Sketch
Pixels

Markings of Note and Other Fun Things:

Josi is a boy. A cross-dressing alien boy. Because why not?
Josi's face and upper chest don't have much in the way of markings, though his lips and eye lids are a noticeably darker shade of blue than his skin.
Other markings however, include gradating dark blue stripes from his darker colored hands up his arms as well as from his feet up his legs.

His personality is that of a love sick alien whom doesn't quite understand the workings of Earth just yet. Perhaps a bit clingy and emotional, yet optimistic.

*As for clothing, he does tend to wear women's clothing but jeans and t-shirts are a good choice as well. I'd love to see him in rompers or high waisted short shorts. Or if not one for creating clothing, my current avatar is based off of Josi and is always a suitable outfit choice.

*I realize that clothing might not be shown, but I'm lazy and am doing a copy and paste post. So totes ignore all that clothing BS if it doesn't apply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff