Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you mind if it werent oc's but actual people?

Anxious Seeker

Hello I was hoping you could draw my OC
Kris
She's rather young, early twenties. Short straight hair, she normally spikes it in the back, when wet it hangs down to her chin, darkred in color.She also has a handful of freckles across her face. She's tall and slim but slightly muscular.She also has four helix(rim) ear pricings going up her left ear, Shes normally relaxed but she tends to get a bit hot-headed at times. She had to work most of her life to support her and her little sister so she knows how to appreciate the little things in life. She's very kind and poliet when you first meet her but she has a little bit of a wild side. She normally wears jeans, t-shirts and baggy sweat shirts. Some people mistake her for a boy at first glance. For a pose, maybe standing arms crossed, or sitting cross-legged on the ground, Im rather open with poses whatever you think fits.
Samples done by other artists.
Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3

Single or with her girlfriend, Glimmer. Or a single Glimmer. Id love any of them

Glimmer
She's rather young, early twenties same age as kris.Wears her hair in a faux hawk style, she dyes it so its a white blonde with a streak tworeds the front,. She's tall and slim but slightly muscular.She also has piercing under her bottom lip, Shes rather hot-headed and as gotten in fights before so she has one or two small scars. She mellowed out after meeting kris but she still packs a punch. She's very kind and protective of her friends. She normally tank tops, cargo short or cargo pants, or jeans. . Im rather open with poses whatever you think fits.

sample 1

Demonic Citizen

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

His bio page sorry its so long XD:

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

Character Profile: 'Name'
'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Full Name: Kronos

Nick Name:

Race: Kaleesh

------Appearance------

Height/Weight: 5'2, 100 pounds

Hair: Long Black hair with Blue tips.

Eyes: One Green and one Gold

Skin Tone: dark Red

General Build: skinny

Distinguishing Features: his bone mask with red markings, and his red tusks on the side of his face and his bandages on his neck and arms.

Preferred Clothing:
A white tang top, with a pair of Black skinny jeans.

------Accessories:------
Bandages on any showing skin.

------Personality------

General Attitude: A nice guy but watch out for his sharp teeth because he will bite you.
------Likes / Dislikes:------

Likes: guys, the color black, strawberries (his favorite) birds, Togrutas,Vampires, and Wolves.

Dislikes: bugs,zombies, The sun.

------Abilities of Note:------

Quirks: love strawberries, purrs when he is happy.

Fears: being alone, heights, being hurt.

Homeland/Birthplace: Birthplace- Kalee, Homeland- not a set place since he wanders.

-------History:------
- When Kronos was little his parents were in the war and they got killed leaving him by himself. He couldn't stand to be on that planet anymore it brought back too many sad memories so he left. He wandered the planets looking for somewhere to settle down, but no planet seemed to make him happy. He did find a girl when he turned 16 but even with her he wasn't completly happy, They weren't together for that long, He eventually left her saying that it wasn't her fault it was his. He wandered the planets again, until he found Earth and went there to find some place to settle down in. He eventually found a place and there he didn't have a bad memories to haunt his mind. He ended up meeting Eli who gave him a job at his gay club with Nicoli. At first Kronos wasn't sure but he went with the flow and working there lightned his spirts and he is now 18 and still working there and happy. He makes a good salery and hopes to find love one day.

------Relationships/ Present life------
none yet
Present life- Works at the club with his only friends.
Here is your art, I hope you likes et ^^

User Image

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE IT FNGIKGNEOGNRER <HUGGLES>
deidara doulsita

consider my Cute OC's? ^ u^

All refs drawn by me, if you need more just ask. I have others!
Celsire&Tomas

Celsire&Tomas 2

Celsire & Tomas 3
Celsire's Shirt saids "PLUR"
Ages: Celsire--(16) Tomas (18 )

Celsire Personal: A regular high school student with a secret, he has a boyfriend. Which happens to be his older Sisters best friend. He doesn't really care what other people think about him and Tomas. Just when Tomas shows "Them" off in public Celsire isn't afraid to hit him and embarrass him beyond belief. A shy girly boy, He doesn't like getting out much and has a bit of an anger issue.

Tomas Personal: Also a high school student, winning grades in the school and a ladies man. One thing, He has a boyfriend which is his Best friends little brother. Tomas loves Celsire alot and sometimes a little too much were he winds up getting smacked in the face. He loves video games and sports, he's a cheery guy and would do anything for anyone but get on his bad side and you might want to hide somewhere.

Both are Male c: (but both are girly) (Both are together as in relationship)

I'm drawing for yew ^^
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Nick Name:

------Appearance------

Distinguishing Features: his bone mask with red markings, and his red tusks on the side of his face and his bandages on his neck and arms.

Preferred Clothing:

------Personality------

General Attitude: A nice guy but watch out for his sharp teeth because he will bite you.

Likes: guys, the color black, strawberries (his favorite) birds, Togrutas,Vampires, and Wolves.

Homeland/Birthplace: Birthplace- Kalee, Homeland- not a set place since he wanders.

- When Kronos was little his parents were in the war and they got killed leaving him by himself. He couldn't stand to be on that planet anymore it brought back too many sad memories so he left. He wandered the planets looking for somewhere to settle down, but no planet seemed to make him happy. He did find a girl when he turned 16 but even with her he wasn't completly happy, They weren't together for that long, He eventually left her saying that it wasn't her fault it was his. He wandered the planets again, until he found Earth and went there to find some place to settle down in. He eventually found a place and there he didn't have a bad memories to haunt his mind. He ended up meeting Eli who gave him a job at his gay club with Nicoli. At first Kronos wasn't sure but he went with the flow and working there lightned his spirts and he is now 18 and still working there and happy. He makes a good salery and hopes to find love one day.

none yet

User Image

*hugs back happily* XD I'm so glad that you like it even though I did the mask wrong sweatdrop

Demonic Citizen

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Nick Name:

------Appearance------

Preferred Clothing:

------Personality------

none yet

User Image

*hugs back happily* XD I'm so glad that you like it even though I did the mask wrong sweatdrop

you didn't do it wrong the only thing you forgot was the lines and the red markings but that is okay he looks adorable ^_^
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Nick Name:

------Appearance------

Preferred Clothing:

------Personality------

none yet

User Image

you didn't do it wrong the only thing you forgot was the lines and the red markings but that is okay he looks adorable ^_^
I feel like I want to play with his bodeh XD
Princess Pudddenpop
Would you mind if it werent oc's but actual people?
Probably not. Sorry.

Demonic Citizen

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Nick Name:

------Appearance------

Preferred Clothing:

------Personality------

none yet

User Image

XD if by play you mean draw more then go ahead or you can just play with him i'm sure he won't mind XD
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21

XD if by play you mean draw more then go ahead or you can just play with him i'm sure he won't mind XD
That is so not what I meant redface sweatdrop

Demonic Citizen

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21

XD okay

Kronos: hi
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21

XD okay

I wush going to hide him in my room XD

Anxious Elder

emotion_kirakira

EEEEEK Thank you~ //Can'twaitblowsup

Demonic Citizen

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21
Smexy Draggie
Fmagirl21

XD okay

I wush going to hide him in my room XD

oh XD

Kronos: 0-0

Lonely Nerd

17,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Some people can outsmart me...

Here's a tiny baby man.
How much did you lose from hack?

But I have yet to meet someone who can outsmart the bullet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff