Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wolf

Could you draw him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: -to be determined-
Physical appearance: Feminine body shape
Personality: Sweet, Helpful, Shy, Innocent

Oh..and if the wings and halo are too difficult, he can be drawn with or without them. ^^

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Smexy Draggie

It's fine, it's quite cute! c:
Thank you! Sending you a tip.

Demonic Citizen

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

His bio page sorry its so long XD:

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

Character Profile: 'Name'
'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Full Name: Kronos

Nick Name:

Race: Kaleesh

------Appearance------

Height/Weight: 5'2, 100 pounds

Hair: Long Black hair with Blue tips.

Eyes: One Green and one Gold

Skin Tone: dark Red

General Build: skinny

Distinguishing Features: his bone mask with red markings, and his red tusks on the side of his face and his bandages on his neck and arms.

Preferred Clothing:
A white tang top, with a pair of Black skinny jeans.

------Accessories:------
Bandages on any showing skin.

------Personality------

General Attitude: A nice guy but watch out for his sharp teeth because he will bite you.
------Likes / Dislikes:------

Likes: guys, the color black, strawberries (his favorite) birds, Togrutas,Vampires, and Wolves.

Dislikes: bugs,zombies, The sun.

------Abilities of Note:------

Quirks: love strawberries, purrs when he is happy.

Fears: being alone, heights, being hurt.

Homeland/Birthplace: Birthplace- Kalee, Homeland- not a set place since he wanders.

-------History:------
- When Kronos was little his parents were in the war and they got killed leaving him by himself. He couldn't stand to be on that planet anymore it brought back too many sad memories so he left. He wandered the planets looking for somewhere to settle down, but no planet seemed to make him happy. He did find a girl when he turned 16 but even with her he wasn't completly happy, They weren't together for that long, He eventually left her saying that it wasn't her fault it was his. He wandered the planets again, until he found Earth and went there to find some place to settle down in. He eventually found a place and there he didn't have a bad memories to haunt his mind. He ended up meeting Eli who gave him a job at his gay club with Nicoli. At first Kronos wasn't sure but he went with the flow and working there lightned his spirts and he is now 18 and still working there and happy. He makes a good salery and hopes to find love one day.

------Relationships/ Present life------
none yet
Present life- Works at the club with his only friends.
OMG I totally fell asleep. gonk
emiiily
Smexy Draggie

It's fine, it's quite cute! c:
Thank you! Sending you a tip.
Oh thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Fmagirl21
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Nick Name:

------Appearance------

Distinguishing Features: his bone mask with red markings, and his red tusks on the side of his face and his bandages on his neck and arms.

Preferred Clothing:

------Personality------

General Attitude: A nice guy but watch out for his sharp teeth because he will bite you.

Likes: guys, the color black, strawberries (his favorite) birds, Togrutas,Vampires, and Wolves.

Homeland/Birthplace: Birthplace- Kalee, Homeland- not a set place since he wanders.

- When Kronos was little his parents were in the war and they got killed leaving him by himself. He couldn't stand to be on that planet anymore it brought back too many sad memories so he left. He wandered the planets looking for somewhere to settle down, but no planet seemed to make him happy. He did find a girl when he turned 16 but even with her he wasn't completly happy, They weren't together for that long, He eventually left her saying that it wasn't her fault it was his. He wandered the planets again, until he found Earth and went there to find some place to settle down in. He eventually found a place and there he didn't have a bad memories to haunt his mind. He ended up meeting Eli who gave him a job at his gay club with Nicoli. At first Kronos wasn't sure but he went with the flow and working there lightned his spirts and he is now 18 and still working there and happy. He makes a good salery and hopes to find love one day.

none yet
I drawing for yew ^^

Fashionable Informer

User Image
Cattaba.
Age: Close to 1 million years old, through he stopped aging when he died at either 19 or 20
Race: Large wolf shapeshifter (hence the ears)
Hair: Cattaba has long jet black hair (Past his shoulders but not to his butt).
Eyes: His eyes are a forest green color and have the look of a wolf to them.
Bio: Cattaba is a male. He's been around since the last Ice Age. His reason why? Well that's complicated but in a way he was killed by a demon who possessed the body of a very large wolf. (We're talking about 5-6 feet tall, not long)
Ever since then he's been cursed to live forever. Cattaba is primarily gay, but was bisexual/straight at one point. His love is the King of the Shifter's and his best friend Mahtra who is even older than him.
Personality: Cattaba is rather calm and level headed. He easily follows orders but is also known to hold his ground. He has all the personality traits of a wolf: organized, protective, defensive. But overall he's just an old man trying to get by in life.

I hope he's so sexy that you can't resist him. wink

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
My OC's Holly,Aries, and Scottdale? surprised

Name: Holly Ramoda
Personality: Sweet, caring and somewhat shy
Story: mother a witch father a fairy, father died mother banished and had wings removed by her half sister and made as her personal slave with her friends Aries, Scottdale and Noboyuki(and OC my firend created)
Type of fairy: Plant fairy

Name: Aries Hollind
Personality: Loyal,warm hearted, adventurous
Story: has no family or home when she was born, she lived in the streets in fairyvill till she met holly. she became holly's sister's servent and had her wings taken for disobeying her rules.
Type of fairy: animal fairy

Name: Scottdale Varagus
Personality: hot headed, loyal, caring
Story: family haas worked for holly's ancestors for generations whether they want to or not. being the youngest of all of his siblings he was forced to work with holly and aries but was also forced to have his wings removed since it was traditon in his family. he also has a secret crush on holly.

If you need anymore info just ask 3nodding
Fmagirl21
Maybe my oc Kronos
[X}

Kronos Bio Page WIP
by ~fmagirl17

'The wandering Kaleesh'

------ Basics------

Nick Name:

------Appearance------

Preferred Clothing:

------Personality------

none yet
Here is your art, I hope you likes et ^^

User Image
I'm breaking out in a rash cuz I'm allergic to my antibiotics. emo
I want to draw someone who is online to talk to me.
omg i itch all over

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
my new oc that was made just a couple hours ago?
User Image

Anxious Elder

consider my Cute OC's? ^ u^

All refs drawn by me, if you need more just ask. I have others!
Celsire&Tomas

Celsire&Tomas 2

Celsire & Tomas 3
Celsire's Shirt saids "PLUR"
Ages: Celsire--(16) Tomas (18 )

Celsire Personal: A regular high school student with a secret, he has a boyfriend. Which happens to be his older Sisters best friend. He doesn't really care what other people think about him and Tomas. Just when Tomas shows "Them" off in public Celsire isn't afraid to hit him and embarrass him beyond belief. A shy girly boy, He doesn't like getting out much and has a bit of an anger issue.

Tomas Personal: Also a high school student, winning grades in the school and a ladies man. One thing, He has a boyfriend which is his Best friends little brother. Tomas loves Celsire alot and sometimes a little too much were he winds up getting smacked in the face. He loves video games and sports, he's a cheery guy and would do anything for anyone but get on his bad side and you might want to hide somewhere.

Both are Male c: (but both are girly) (Both are together as in relationship)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff