Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I CAN PAY

god i feel like this right now orz

Hello, recently i found out that one of my favorite artists is actually gay like me, and i found out he was going out with another amazing artist :3 I found out because i saw their fursonas were kissing o: It looks so adorable to the point to where i fan-sploded to everyone, everywhere, in every way possible about it yesterday xD I mean seriously, these two are just so adorable together <3

Anyway, i found out yesterday that his birthday is the 12th o: 7 days from now O.o I was thinking to commission someone to draw them together, because i can't draw for crap, and because they just look so adorable together ; 3; I thought it'd be nice to get them something, because i'm just fan-sploding about it everywhere, to everyone, in every way possible xD I still haven't gotten over it <3

Anyway, i was hoping that someone could draw them together. Tairu, a panda o3o And Tavi, a red panda o3o I was thinking of them sitting under a tree, in a park, with Tavi's head resting on Tairu's shoulder <3 That'd be so adorable ; 3; Or sitting on a bench o: Or you can have them at a picnic, whatever. Just as long as they're together, and showing some kind of affection for each other <3

This is not for me, i'm trying to get this for Tairu cuz his birthday is soon, and i'm such a fan <3 I'm trying to keep it secret, so if you know him please don't tell him :c

DO NOT: Draw them fighting, or hating each other in any way.
DO NOT: Draw them naked or having personal alone times.
DO NOT: Have them acting pervy in any way possible, as far as i know they aren't like that >_>
DO: Have them hugging, cuddling, kissing, or being together in some way that's affectionate <3

Please, i'm begging you people, i really wanna be nice for someone else and get this birthday present for him on time ; A; It CAN be later, i don't mind, but i think it would mean more to him if i got it for him ON his burfday ; 3;

Bumping is appreciated, but art is more Dx I really wanna get this for him and Tavi D:

References: Tairu
Tavi
Together Reference
Another Together Reference <3

I only have 800k though, so don't expect millions of gold if you decide to draw them :c However, i WILL pay people who draw, and i will be the judge on how much you get :U

PLEASE help me get this by bumping, or telling artists to come here o no I really wanna get this for them D:

Edit: This is the most recent reference, please refer to this as much as possible o: And if you need more references, they have tons more of Deviantart.com and furaffinity.net :3

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Tell your friend to come in and bump too please! D; Getting this art for them means more to me than you think ,_,

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Wealthy Receiver

that's really nice of you biggrin

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Wealthy Receiver

and bump smile

Lunatic

*GIVES SOME LUCK*

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Danray_Beast_3

Pssh, only if i get them something ; n; If this thread gets them nothing then i won't be able to live with myself ; A; I won't be able to call myself his fan ,_,

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Faundling
*GIVES SOME LUCK*

Ima need all i can get ; A;

Gracious Man-Lover

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200