Welcome to Gaia! ::

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Koko Hearts
Celesaphii

Packing? Are you moving somewhere? Or are you helping out someone else?
Aha, really? That'd be really awesome! Ha ha, yeah. I've been lazy at editing this to make it look all pretty and such. @u@
I am kind of tired, too. Class really drained me, and I don't feel up to working on the other RP post I need to be doing. OTL
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I'm gunna be moving closer to my family in a few weeks. I am so excited!!
Lol, well it doesn't have to be pretty just functional. And it's nicely organized so that's good biggrin
Well is there any sort of deadline or anything? Classes can be draining. Specially at this time where it's getting close to the end, LOL. Maybe you should go to bed early?

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Celesaphii

Oh that's really neat! :'D You can visit them more often, that way.

I'm a bit of a organization perfectionist? Something like that. I'll be messing with the format of things here a lot, over the next few days. @u@
For RP posts? No, Glyf says I'm free to take my time, but I like to get things moving. I'm just lazy about doing it. OTL I'm in quite a few RPs, too, and it's a lot of work to reply to all of them, all the time.

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Koko Hearts
Celesaphii

Oh that's really neat! :'D You can visit them more often, that way.

I'm a bit of a organization perfectionist? Something like that. I'll be messing with the format of things here a lot, over the next few days. @u@
For RP posts? No, Glyf says I'm free to take my time, but I like to get things moving. I'm just lazy about doing it. OTL I'm in quite a few RPs, too, and it's a lot of work to reply to all of them, all the time.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yea, it's been hard being so far away. So glad to be closer smile And it'll be nice since my brother is going to school to become a automotive mechanic so he can fix my car for cheap XD <3

Lol, well I'm sure no one will mind that XD Makes it easier to figure out what to do <3
True true. Oh goodness! Why are you in so many then? Lol. Sounds like a lot of stuff to keep up with ; w ;
Still fun to do though <33

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

That's neat! xD Gosh, I still can't even drive. Honestly, I could if I wanted to, I just don't want to. =u= I guess you can call it a fear of mine.

Well, it's more like there are just multiple characters to reply as. There's three different RPs, but about ten characters I'm playing in them. @u@;; It's fun, it really is, but just sort of tiresome with how much of a perfectionist I am when it comes to writing.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, I know right? XD
Awww, well I hate driving but it is very nice to be able to drive when you need/want to go somewhere.

Oh my goodness!! That's a lot of people, lol. Awwww... Yea, getting everything perfect in RPs is hard ; w ;
Hopefully you can get it all done soon!!

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

That's the best perk to driving. =u= If I did and could, I'd drive down to visit Glyf, among other things like go to L.A~

Ah, thanks. I'm procrastinating more now, because of dinner. I do hope to start soon, though.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, exactly XD <3 Could see Glyf a lot more biggrin

Lol, well dinner is important ;D maybe food will help fuel your creative juices!

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

I hope that I can actually move down, and perhaps move in with her sometime in the future. Whether that's in the near or distance future is dependent on me finding a job. @u@ And getting some money saved and such~

Yes, food is really important and yummy. *noms on pizza*

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

OHHHH That would be so awesome biggrin Haha, yea kinda need money for that. Too bad it takes so much time ; w ; How far away is she?

Ooooo, what kind of pizza?

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

It's about a 15-hour drive, and a 2-hour flight. The latter is much more convenient, as of right now. I hope that I can plan a visit of the summer.

Pepperoni. xD Digiorno brand.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Oh goodness that is a long drive XD Oooooo fun in the sun!!
I'm hoping to visit my best friend sometime over the summer too <3 Can't wait! It'll be my first time flying.

OOOOO yummy = w = <33

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

That sounds very exciting! :'D How far is your friend from where you live? Flying isn't as scary as it might seem, for a first time. I've flown many times, and the only part I dislike is the fact that I get headaches or easily bored. But, if you can manage to take some medicine or something to make you sleep, it goes by like that~ * mimics snapping fingers* xD

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Well it's a 26 hour drive but I think like a 6 hour flight. So far ; w ;
I'm kinda scared of heights though so I'll have to make sure to get an aisle seat > 3 >
Awww, I suppose sitting in one place for so long can be very boring! and give you headaches if you're bored, lol.
Hahaha, meds may help XD

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Window seats are the best, though! xD Well, except for when it's really sunny outside. That's when I decide to close the blinds/shade. Heh, when I went to visit Glyf in December, there was literally like four guys sitting around me. (the two next to me in the same row, one in front of me and one behind) whom all had a striped shirt on, grey hair and glasses. Like, they all looked almost the same, but weren't at all related or together. It was kind of funny. =u=

Oh, depending on the airline you have, you might get tv. That was epic about the flight to Utah, I was watching Disney channel and sports center. xD The ride back didn't have the portable televisions in the seats, so I had to just watch stuff on my iPod and sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff