Welcome to Gaia! ::

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Glyfles~ I saw you lurking here. >u>;; *pulls from shadows*

Bilge rat

Ooops this wasn't the thread I thought it was. XD Bump, then! biggrin

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Ah, well thanks anyway! xD This is the cheap (as in I'm cheap) freebie thread I'm setting up for her. @u@

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Not actually done setting up yet, but might as well let this be open officially. =u=

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

<33

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Celesaphii

Hi there! :'D

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Koko Hearts
Celesaphii

Hi there! :'D
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Hello <3

This is such a cute idea <3 What a good friend wink

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Celesaphii

Ah, thanks. >//u//< Glyf is the best; I want to do all that I can for her in return~

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Koko Hearts
Celesaphii

Ah, thanks. >//u//< Glyf is the best; I want to do all that I can for her in return~
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Glyf is very awesome. And she's lucky to have such an awesome friend like you!

Are those all your fluff characters?

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Celesaphii

All the couples? Yes. @u@ All the OCs aside from Annella, Reina, Vav, and Jin belong to Glyf. I'm mostly trying to get for her, but we much enjoy RPing fluff of our couples and such, that I thought I should try to get arts of them. If I can.

Anyway, how goes it? :'D I'm glad you showed up, actually. I didn't think anyone would for a while and I'd be bumping alone. @u@

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Koko Hearts
Celesaphii

All the couples? Yes. @u@ All the OCs aside from Annella, Reina, Vav, and Jin belong to Glyf. I'm mostly trying to get for her, but we much enjoy RPing fluff of our couples and such, that I thought I should try to get arts of them. If I can.

Anyway, how goes it? :'D I'm glad you showed up, actually. I didn't think anyone would for a while and I'd be bumping alone. @u@
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, I know. I always see you guys drawing your characters together <33 Looks like fun! They all look pretty fun to draw!

Lol, it goes good. Should be packing boxes but I decided to procrastinate for now > w >
Haha, I thought it would be nice to help bump and maybe doodle a little something <33
I was looking at the thread before when you were still working on it.

Phantom

dunno if i'll have time to manage this or if you'll want a pencil sketch but
uuoo my guuuddd these characters are aaawesome!!

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Celesaphii

Packing? Are you moving somewhere? Or are you helping out someone else?
Aha, really? That'd be really awesome! Ha ha, yeah. I've been lazy at editing this to make it look all pretty and such. @u@
I am kind of tired, too. Class really drained me, and I don't feel up to working on the other RP post I need to be doing. OTL

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

iiiKirst

Oh, thank you! :'D Whatever you can do would be so totally awesome. >u< I really appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff