Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm doing avi art from now on, the first 3 people to request avi art will recieve it at the most, a week. You must request me as a friend so I can keep in touch. I'm using the library's scanner, so I'm kinda new at this, but my art is awesome. 3nodding
I WANT SOME!!!!!!
TETRIS KING
I WANT SOME!!!!!!

The first slot is taken by Tetris King! I'll get to work on it.
yay!!! i get avi art!!!
Ooh please!
~eioru~derou~
Ooh please!
Second slot taken by Eioru Derou!
fangisfreakinhot
~eioru~derou~
Ooh please!
Second slot taken by Eioru Derou!

HipHipHOORAY!
thankyou mrgreen
fangisfreakinhot
TETRIS KING
I WANT SOME!!!!!!

ahem, its TETRIS KING, not Tetris King. the capitals count! 3nodding i could do you too!
TETRIS KING
fangisfreakinhot
TETRIS KING
I WANT SOME!!!!!!

ahem, its TETRIS KING, not Tetris King. the capitals count! 3nodding i could do you too!

lol Sorry, I'm an english freak and I naturally spell that way, okay.... "TETRIS KING has the first slot!" and thanks, I'd appriciate it. biggrin
Gee now I feel bad, but I really can't do avvie art. Sorry.
~eioru~derou~
Gee now I feel bad, but I really can't do avvie art. Sorry.

That's okay, I'm doing avi art for you, remember? I don't need to be repaid, but thank you. I'm going to see how people like my art, and then I'll charge them. 3nodding
fangisfreakinhot
TETRIS KING
fangisfreakinhot
TETRIS KING
I WANT SOME!!!!!!

lol Sorry, I'm an english freak and I naturally spell that way, okay.... "TETRIS KING has the first slot!" and thanks, I'd appriciate it. biggrin
i am also a english freak!!! ENGLISH FREAK LOVE!!!! il not be able to get the pic to you far a while, the scanna i have is my friends confused , il send it asap!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

AS OF NOW, THERE IS ONLY 1 SLOT LEFT FOR SOMEONE TO GET FREE AVI ART, SO HURRY HURRY!!!!!
fangisfreakinhot
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

AS OF NOW, THERE IS ONLY 1 SLOT LEFT FOR SOMEONE TO GET FREE AVI ART, SO HURRY HURRY!!!!!

never mind, all the slots are taken. later I will do some more after I'm finished. But right now, no more requests. sorry. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff