Welcome to Gaia! ::

I came, I saw, I...

drew. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
left. 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
voted. XD 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Sasha's wings came out a little wierd...is that ok?
-Mystik Muffin-

Er, fine. o_o Did you by chance reference the Example of My Art instead of the Sasha, by Poxi picture? XD; It's fine if you did, I'll hand it over to my friend I did the commission for.
Poxifan
-Mystik Muffin-

Er, fine. o_o Did you by chance reference the Example of My Art instead of the Sasha, by Poxi picture? XD; It's fine if you did, I'll hand it over to my friend I did the commission for.

Oops, i used the picture with the wings as the refrence xD
Im sorry.
but here
oops razz
-Mystik Muffin-
Poxifan
-Mystik Muffin-

Oops, i used the picture with the wings as the refrence xD
Im sorry.
but here
oops razz

Well, ironically enough it does look like Sasha. XD Just with wings. Which look just fine to me. d:
Fwaaah, finally working on it. 8D;;; I'll do a rough sketch first, and then start coloring it, if that's okay? *is gonna poke you on your opinion of it later*
Asphodael
Fwaaah, finally working on it. 8D;;; I'll do a rough sketch first, and then start coloring it, if that's okay? *is gonna poke you on your opinion of it later*

That's perfect, I was gonna start on yours soon, too. XD
I'll post the one I'm working on once I've decided it's acceptable. XD
[x]
First one done. XP
Poxifan
[x]
First one done. XP

It's awesome! thanks again! heart
I'm working on yours right now
Here's the super, super rough draft? 8DDD; Y-yeah, TELL ME IF I SCREWED SOMETHING UP. 8D;;;;
Asphodael
Here's the super, super rough draft? 8DDD; Y-yeah, TELL ME IF I SCREWED SOMETHING UP. 8D;;;;

It is totally opposite of screwed up so far! X3 It looks very like him!
Poxifan
Asphodael

It is totally opposite of screwed up so far! X3 It looks very like him!

Oh, shiny, okay. xDDD Time to assault this thing with colooooorssessesss.
Hehe. ^^
It's starting to heat up in this part of the house, except for I think it might just be the area around my computer. Because the keyboard has an aura of heat. o_o Badd....
I don't really want to go, but I know what happens next: The smell of burning plastic. And I don't like that smell. Or the fact that my keys work even worse afterward than they do now. XP So, off I go for a bit.
okay! bye! thank you again XD melting plastic does smell bad though
Poxifan
I don't really want to go, but I know what happens next: The smell of burning plastic. And I don't like that smell. Or the fact that my keys work even worse afterward than they do now. XP So, off I go for a bit.

Haha, no problem. Letting your computer cool down is important, yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff