Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

I'll never understand it... -___-; All the meaningless stuff we do in school I mean. Sure, we do alot of stuff that seems meaningless at home too, but for me it's meaning enough if I think it's fun.

Ah school... can totally live without it... Well hey it's nice to meet ya here on gaia!

I don't totally agree, we do learn some useful stuff. At least we learn useful stuff in the beginning, but I simply think we go to school for too long. It's as if we think "the more, the better". :I And it truly isn't. There is a limit to how much we can remember, and also to how much we have use for. xD One thing I'm grateful for school teaching me is english. :3 otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you now would I? xD

Hm. You make it sound like we have met somewhere else? But yes, nice to meet you too. >u>

err... yeah I agree with ya there. I'm very grateful for my Spanish class. And I remember you from Anne's livestream. Pillow. 3nodding

Oooooh! Did you use a different name on the stream? I don't recall your name. xD

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

I'll never understand it... -___-; All the meaningless stuff we do in school I mean. Sure, we do alot of stuff that seems meaningless at home too, but for me it's meaning enough if I think it's fun.

Ah school... can totally live without it... Well hey it's nice to meet ya here on gaia!

I don't totally agree, we do learn some useful stuff. At least we learn useful stuff in the beginning, but I simply think we go to school for too long. It's as if we think "the more, the better". :I And it truly isn't. There is a limit to how much we can remember, and also to how much we have use for. xD One thing I'm grateful for school teaching me is english. :3 otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you now would I? xD

Hm. You make it sound like we have met somewhere else? But yes, nice to meet you too. >u>

err... yeah I agree with ya there. I'm very grateful for my Spanish class. And I remember you from Anne's livestream. Pillow. 3nodding

Oooooh! Did you use a different name on the stream? I don't recall your name. xD

Oh lots of people just call me Pink or Pinky so I went with Pinky. I'm such a girly-girl! xd

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

Oh lots of people just call me Pink or Pinky so I went with Pinky. I'm such a girly-girl! xd

Haha! xD There's nothing wrong with being a girly girl. razz Can't say I'm one though. >u>;;;

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
biggrin Hi

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
biggrin Hi

Hello. >u>

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
dark pillow
Pink in Style
biggrin Hi

Hello. >u>

Heeeey! I'm getting ready for school but wanted to say hi pillow! biggrin have a good day (I already know I will)

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
biggrin Hi

Hello. >u>

Heeeey! I'm getting ready for school but wanted to say hi pillow! biggrin have a good day (I already know I will)

I was also getting ready for school at that moment. xD But now I'm back from school. I just went there to get some stuff I need for a project.xD And thank you! biggrin Well, have a great day then! ^u^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff