Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doesn't sound very fun. D: But a plus is the substitute? We used to get away with murder when we had one. We always ended up convincing our substitute to let us have class outside.

Bear

a twilight end
Doesn't sound very fun. D: But a plus is the substitute? We used to get away with murder when we had one. We always ended up convincing our substitute to let us have class outside.

she's worse than our regular teacher because she expects us to do work LMAO this is the joke class ;;
Ha, she's a pretty dumb substitute then. n__n

Bear

a twilight end
Ha, she's a pretty dumb substitute then. n__n

YES YES SHE IS HAHA /orz

Bear

a twilight end

a twilight end
done! if you want it inked just give me a holler
resonance juncture
a twilight end

a twilight end

o 3o I didn't expect you to do my avatar, too! I love the way you do the curls and the hips are gorgeous! I would love it inked but only if you want too. :3

Bear

a twilight end
resonance juncture
a twilight end

a twilight end

o 3o I didn't expect you to do my avatar, too! I love the way you do the curls and the hips are gorgeous! I would love it inked but only if you want too. :3

I'd feel really bad if i left it empty u v u !! So I doodled your avatar on the side again~ And I'll ink it when this class ends because I'm not allowed to draw in this class.
resonance juncture
a twilight end
resonance juncture
a twilight end

a twilight end

I'd feel really bad if i left it empty u v u !! So I doodled your avatar on the side again~ And I'll ink it when this class ends because I'm not allowed to draw in this class.

Aw, well thank you! :3

7,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Consider me?~ I tip. <3

Bear

Ack, I forgot I had tutor tonight, thread is temporarily closed!

Bear

thread open~

Bear

Bear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items