User Image

Bashful Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
BasedShoujoPrince

draw me ? User Image
Ooh, I really like your art style, even if it does hop around a bit.

I'm hoping to get my first piece of artwork for my OC (so unfortunately that means I don't have a proper reference). Here's my best shot, though:

It's essentially based on Silver from the Pokemon games, but with recolored clothes and a modified pose. The left panel has a face/hair close-up; the middle shows his clothes (hoping for silver clothes, while keeping the red trim), and the right panel shows the pose I would like.
User Image

I really hope that you like this and can do it.
Slayernice

Beenzino

Finished up both of your requests! They're right in the "Completed Requests" post !!
goldcadet

Ooh, im not sure who I want to draw yet (I might doodle a few, tbh), but I definitely want to draw up your OCs !
gupey

Ahh, yes! Your avi is totally cute! One art request is definitely coming your way!
FlufflesTheKitten

Yes! I'll totally draw her!
kuramon

What a precious avi! I'll definitely draw them.
killbride

Added to the list of requests to do!!
silversire

Oh my, this seems like a tough one, but im interested in giving it a go! I have a few questions, though, just to clear up some confusion I have.
So, from what I understand it's essentially silver's clothes but recolored and keeping the trim. What color would you like the blue part of his top jacket? For the hair/eyes, unless I understood incorrectly, im trying to clarify it, you want it to match the right panel (orange hair + green eyes)? I understand what pose you want, but that's all that confused me a bit ^^;

Slimy Specter

BasedShoujoPrince
Slayernice

Beenzino

Finished up both of your requests! They're right in the "Completed Requests" post !!

Ah he looks so cute *w*!! Thank you so much♥

Friendly Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Or my avi maybe possibly? ♥

Demonic Sex Symbol

BasedShoujoPrince

Thanks~ I love it!
To all people whose requests are yet to be filled, i'll be back on Monday with all of them posted! I'm attending a convention this weekend, so there'll be a delay, sorry! ^^;
goldcadet

Finished up your OC request! It's up in the completed requests post for pick up !!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff