Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

User ImageUser Image

Just yesterday I received a package in the mail from my best friend. Inside was an art I had commissioned a handful of years ago that she picked up for me. It seems she just now remembered to send it (or took the time to do so). I squealed in delight, I won’t lie about that. And now that I’ve gotten it and can ogle it freely, I was wondering if anyone else would be kind enough to offer some art of my OC? It would be greatly appreciated!

But the picture I received in the mail was this one down below. Pardon the darkness of it, I tried to scan it for better quality but the lines of it are so light, it just didn’t pick up well on the scanner. So I had to resort to my phone so it can actually be seen. But it’s still squeal worthy because I love how Allison just takes his design and runs with it—especially the little flare of his markings. The “modern” look she gave him is absolutely gorgeous! ; w; <3

User Image
                              Click for the full version

In the past Allison drew Lucifer for me again as well, manipulating his original version and giving him a more wispy, elegant feel. [Previous request], see? Isn’t it just magnificent? So as the artists, you all are more than welcome to dress him up as you see fit! I only request you don’t change his coloring (like his hair—it’s silvery/white, not black or any other color); if you all decide to splash some color on him or anything.

For anyone that is interested to know more about him (like his personality and the like), the basics are down below.

Loyal Codger

User Image
                        Luciferxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Appeared Age: Mid-twenties (immortal)

Race: Fallen Angel

Info: Once an angel of Heaven, it’s not entirely clear what he did to become a Fallen. More often than not Lucifer will tell people he grew tired of his never changing home and longed for a place that was alive and free, always changing in one way or another (he won’t admit it but he does miss his old home sometimes). Of course no one is sure if that’s the real reason or not, he keeps such information to himself. Though despite becoming a fallen angel and living among mortals, the only thing he can hide of himself would be his two pairs of wings. The inky blackness of his right arm and left leg staining his snowy skin, the blue tattoo-like markings, along with his reddened right eye are all things he cannot disguise and pass off as something “natural”. Even if he makes up quite a few excuses to explain the bizarre appearance. It also helps that he’s gotten into the music area, working on being a singer and performer with his two friends: Raven and Mirage.

Personality: Lucifer, when in Heaven, was one of many warriors in the realm who was quite adept at healing too. He was surprisingly kind and gentle but arrogant—he often went against his commanders to help others in need when told not to. It was this caring nature that led him to aid a demon named Leon when he was injured and to be killed by his own kind. However once he became a fallen angel things changed drastically for Lucifer. When he fell the world was still flourishing as was the human race, so he was able to witness the world change and the rise and fall of many different human civilizations along with the destruction of many animal Race. So now he tends to come across as arrogant, still, and yet very bitter with many topics; though, he still likes to help the little guy/underdog. That feeling of protecting the weak has never left him even though sometimes he can’t help but scoff at humans and their behavior.

Extra: A random fact that he doesn’t like to share but is rather important to know if you don’t want to piss him off. While in Heaven Lucifer never had a halo of his very own even though he greatly desired to have one. So if it is ever brought up (angels and their halos), Lucifer does get quite testy because it is such a sore subject—he knows he can never have one.

More Pictures: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Loyal Codger

Loyal Codger

Loyal Codger

Bump

Tricky Bloodsucker

User Image

Loyal Codger