Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well hello there interested individual! I'm sure some of you are curious as to what anthrotizeing is XD Well I don't think it's a real world but basicaly I'll take your avatar and draw it in anthro form! (Anthro = an animal with human characteristics)

And guess what! I'll do this absolutely for free! I'm trying to better develop my skills at digital art and do something fun so.. this is it!

For some samples please click Here and check out my gallery, look for the submissions that have "Gaia freebie" in their title and you'll see what I'm up to.

Now, what do you do to get one of these lovelies? Just read these rules and then fill this form out and post it here.

RULES:
1: Don't rush me or pester me, these can take some time, be patient.
2: ONE per person.. give everyone a chance to get something too!
3: Don't even ask me for couple shots, I don't do them right now.
4: Keep in mind the animals I don't do, as listed below. If you list an animal I won't do I'll ignore your request.
5: No super crowded avatars, If I must I will leave out items on your avatar for the sake of the picture's quality.
6: Tips are nice but not required.
7: I will only put 3 people at a time on my waiting list and 3 people on my 'next up' list because these take time. If you see both lists are full come back later.

Gaia Name: (Please include your full Gaia screen-name! Not your nick-name or real name, this is where I will send the PM containing your art!)
Avatar you want done: (you can say current if it's this one you have now)
Animal: (NO BIRDS, BUGS, or SEA-ANIMALS!! I also can't do pigs D= There may be other animals I can't do on a case by case basis, if you arn't sure just ask. as a tip though I prefer animals with fur.)
Color: ((If you have any specific colors let me know, I can do any colors, funky or natural. Also, if your avatar has ANY kind of glasses or eye covering items on you MUST list your eye color))

((Please delet the things in parenthesis before submitting the form XD those are notes for YOU not me))

WAITING LIST
1:MewAngelic - wolf- All black wolf with white under her chin]
2:[Ang] - Bobcat - natural
3: xxSila-chanxx - Artic Fox - Pale blue/white, with dark blue tipped ears and muzzle.
NEXT UP LIST
1:
2:
3:

Eloquent Elocutionist

Gaia Name: Mags
Avatar you want done: Current. 3nodding
Animal: Do Penguins count as birds? sweatdrop If they do, i'd like a fox instead.
Color: Natural colors. ^^

Please&&Thankyou!n.n
Yep, penguins are birds ^__^"" sorry, but I can do a fox just fine, oh, and next time include your full Gaia name ^__^" Sence that will be where I'll PM the art to when it's done. *Adds you to the list*
Gaia Name: yumi_masujima
Avatar you want done: my current avatar
Animal: bunny
Color: pink and white

Please&&Thankyou!n.n

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Gaia Name: animegurlyuki
Avatar you want done: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animal: cat
Color: ears and tail white with black tips

^_^ I don't mind waiting by the way and thank you if you do draw mine
Gaia Name: Yumkiza
Animal: Hm..Ohh! bunneh Please?
Color: natural, Plain white bunny <3
Please&&Thankyou!n.n
Alright, I'll add you both to the comming up next list and then I need to restart my comp so I can get started =D Thanks so much for your interest in my art!

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
XD yay!
^_^ I like your art
Thanks and now you've all been added and I'm gonna restart so I can begin the drawing =D!

When each picture is finished I will PM the person the picture. if your PMs are friends only you'll have to check back here on your own time ^.n_n.^
Question though, is it the art like that Smexy guy we 1st see? either way i like it. just that is a smexy avi you drew using a gackt pose <333

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
>.> okie dokie then
^^
yumkiza
Question though, is it the art like that Smexy guy we 1st see? either way i like it. just that is a smexy avi you drew using a gackt pose <333

No, I said look for the ones that say Gaia freebie, or For: (insert name here) And the ones like that. It's that style, I don't do handdrawn freebies often because they take a little while to finish.

And the Gackt pose Vaga thing was done ages ago when I didn't have comp access for 3 months D=/
Gah, I"m a bit behind cause I went swimming D= *works double time*
Vaga Deathrose
yumkiza

No, I said look for the ones that say Gaia freebie, or For: (insert name here) And the ones like that. It's that style, I don't do handdrawn freebies often because they take a little while to finish.

And the Gackt pose Vaga thing was done ages ago when I didn't have comp access for 3 months D=/
=O too bad.. i would paid big for that...like lets say.. 1.4k gold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff