Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hybridic
CRIPPLE D1CK
HARPERAH hello no i'm alive but i am just way too stressed to do things in this thread haha

help me

OH NO *stabs stress with knives*
HOW I HELP GUY
NO DONT STAB IT stress is all i have

you help by
by
y

YYYYYYYY
MENDING MY BROKEN HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAWHAWHAW HUWWWWWWWWHUWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CRIPPLE D1CK
Hi! We talked for a bit on your 7th and 8th page. I was wondering, did you decide not to draw me after all? Just wondering! Sorry to bother you!
~Numbers

To catch them is my real test, to breed them is my cause!

Liberal Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1324354657687980AKANumber
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!

CRIPPLE D1CK
Hi! We talked for a bit on your 7th and 8th page. I was wondering, did you decide not to draw me after all? Just wondering! Sorry to bother you!
~Numbers

To catch them is my real test, to breed them is my cause!
Hiya!
I actually forgot I even had this thread...I got super carried away with everything else and eventually gave up. sweatdrop Apologies! Although I guess I should get to that now!

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

Me

or

Paella

Have some writing that's about her/for her

I sit here, daintily on the crescent moon, having tea with the rabbits. My leg dangles over the side, the tea pot, still steaming, hangs from the top. Down, down, down doth my hair cascade towards the earth, tied off with a blue ribbon that resembles a thin yet swelling river. The night, it goes on and on for me, I am sleepless though I do not need sleep. The rabbit asks me; “would you like some more tea?” it brings me out of my thoughts, out of my basking in the light from below and from above and from all around me. I politely ask the rabbit “What does thou havest for tea?” The rabbit smiles at me and slips a box towards me, it’s red one of the brightest reds that I have seen, the color rivaling against even the brightest star in my sky. He lifts the lid, carefully and I gaze upon the medley of different teas, the scents wafting upwards into the sky and I swear, I can almost hear the stars themselves sniff and sigh in delight. I bring my knees up to me, curling inwards slightly, and a smile tugging like a string to the corners of my lips. I point and the rabbit smiles once more. “A wise choice, Princess of the moon.” I gather the tea pot once more, taking my selection and lightly drawing the lid and it’s seal back. There is a rush of air, the container gasping for air. Perhaps it was breathless and was simply waiting and holding it in until someone who cared released it and allowed it to breathe once more. I slip the bag from its home, holding it gently as if a fragile being. I draw the tea pot down once more, opening the lid and allowing the droplets of golden water to become distant stars in the sky. I take the kettle in my hand, being oh-so very careful of it as I gently place the tea inside, tucking it in for its perpetual slumber. I hold it up, stars winking out as they slowly pour, hot and steamy into the kettle. I can feel the bubbles in my hands, in the kettle. It tickles almost. Soon enough there is once again a balance of stars in the sky and stars in my kettle for the best brew for me to drink and for me to share with the only guests that visit me. If it were not for the rabbit and the constellations that lightly kiss the sky good morning and lightly slide away as it ushers a soft goodnight, I would be a very lonely moon. The rabbit extends his small paw outwards, his little pads are fingers that curl around the handle of the tea cup, delicately holding it there as he awaits the tea. I take the kettle once more in my hands, having set it aside on the small crescent of the moon, the cool white softening slightly as it cools the kettle. I gently pour it into the hanging tea pot, having crafted it the last nights from the moon itself, watching the wisps of the steam gently caress the sky before becoming part of the moon once more. I set aside my kettle once more. “Thank you, sir rabbit.” I murmur as I pour the tea. Perhaps, one day, when he visits me when my moon is full, we will be able to have biscuits with our tea. Until then, I am content with just his assortment of teas that he so graciously shares with me. This is how the nights are, hair flowing like the sea, white like clouds and the softest that you could feel, the moon slowly growing, slowly shrinking, as I share tea with a friend and with that I am content.

NONSENSE. EVERYONE MUST WORSHIP THE GOD OF TOBLERONE!

Find the wolf. Before the wolf finds you.

·攻め·

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces