Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyuzo Hosoi-san
Okay i Edited my post i was first plz take a lookie
lol
I take forever to draw. I don't wanna hold you guys back from going off and chatting up other people. ^^ Unless you want to stay here and chat you can leave.
User Image
Can I just post hearts instsead? xD
angel_of_chi
I take forever to draw. I don't wanna hold you guys back from going off and chatting up other people. ^^ Unless you want to stay here and chat you can leave.
well i dont care what you draw of me must go offline so im so sorry good luck drawing all the arts byes And have a great day^^.
I heart ninja
Kay[6661]Vengeance
User Image
Can I just post hearts instsead? xD
post whatever you want.
angel_of_chi

i can wait for the drawing, i once waits for like 3 days for one! i can wait plus i would love to chat with people here!!

does anyone role play?
*twitch* must keep thread alive o.o (obsession)
Kanningu
angel_of_chi

i can wait for the drawing, i once waits for like 3 days for one! i can wait plus i would love to chat with people here!!

does anyone role play?
I tried but I was really bad at it. It's like singing- you either have natural talent or you suck. I suck.
angel_of_chi
Kanningu
angel_of_chi

does anyone role play?
I tried but I was really bad at it. It's like singing- you either have natural talent or you suck. I suck.
User Image
Same xP
i suck at rping to U.U
name: susan
Batting average: ...
Gaia Name: x__coca_cola_xD
Picture: User Image
Pose: like this; http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/x__sj_layouts/heather54.jpg
Tippy?: yeshh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces